SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I really think Hannah and ABC used Tyler for PR

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

Hannah giving him the bag for whatever reason would also lead folks to believe he spent the night and they were reunited.

Just like Tyler’s side tipped it off last night.  It happens all the time.  Will be interesting to know if either knew it was happening (the tip off) or more innocent?  Aka a producer knew Hannah and Tyler were meeting up and texted her asking her how it went and she responded or did Tyler know Matt (likely) was tipping people off?  All imo

Tyler's side didn't tip off anything yesterday. I don't even know if he has a publicist. A random food blogger tipped off RS yesterday, and someone sneaked a blurry pic. Tyler literally sneaked to Gigi's car that night.  

I think a producer, since Hannah is close to several, tipped off the Hannah/Tyler meet up. Tyler looked visibly annoyed so I don't think he knew. I'm on the fence about Hannah.

We knew last week he was going to be on a date with a model Sunday night. There were texts sent to spoiler sites before the pics came out. There was a tip off on Tyler’s side imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

See this tweet: https://twitter.com/katee_robert/status/1158433287573868544?s=21

Hannah giving him the bag for whatever reason would also lead folks to believe he spent the night and they were reunited.

Just like Tyler’s side tipped it off last night.  It happens all the time.  Will be interesting to know if either knew it was happening (the tip off) or more innocent?  Aka a producer knew Hannah and Tyler were meeting up and texted her asking her how it went and she responded or did Tyler know Matt (likely) was tipping people off?  All imo

Tyler's side didn't tip off anything yesterday. I don't even know if he has a publicist. A random food blogger tipped off RS yesterday, and someone sneaked a blurry pic. Tyler literally sneaked to Gigi's car that night.  

I think a producer, since Hannah is close to several, tipped off the Hannah/Tyler meet up. Tyler looked visibly annoyed so I don't think he knew. I'm on the fence about Hannah.

We knew last week he was going to be on a date with a model Sunday night.  There were texts sent to spoiler sites before the pics came out.  There was a tip off on Tyler’s side imo

Oh, ok. I thought you meant his people called the paps. Yes, I know one of his family or friends told the bachelorette spoiler people. Put I don't think they did more than that. Someone called the paps for the Tyler/Hannah meet. Those were pap shots fri. morning.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:08 pm

mercieme wrote:@Summerfun1980  I respect your point but will agree to disagree. I don’t think ABC cares about their final couples is my stance here. We have had Brad Womack before when he broke up with Emily who was the most popular contestant at the time, they didn’t even try to get them to reconcile, their eyes were set on having Emily as the Bette which ended up happening. But it’s all good we see it differently yes

Well Fudgesicles!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by BGlover Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:32 pm

It would be interesting to see how it plays out from now on. I don't think CH is salty because ABC plans were ruined imo ABC doesn't care about life after the show like Becca once said they were just thrown into the deepend with no help or pointers whatsoever after the show. CH mighty be salty just like all Tannah shippers because I got the feeling he was shipping tannah real hard jmo of course
BGlover
BGlover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

We knew last week he was going to be on a date with a model Sunday night.  There were texts sent to spoiler sites before the pics came out.  There was a tip off on Tyler’s side imo

Oh, ok. I thought you meant his people called the paps. Yes, I know one of his family or friends told the bachelorette spoiler people. Put I don't think they did more than that. Someone called the paps for the Tyler/Hannah meet. Those were pap shots fri. morning.

I think those tip offs alerted the paps. They watch those sites to get info where to be. So I do think this was triggered by his side originally.

It happens daily and if he wants to be famous as he clearly does he will get used to it all imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:38 pm

I agree...or at least his girlfriend was shipping them I think...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:47 pm

So, there are no more fan forum threads?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:48 pm

@suzq It's been moved to the past contestants forum.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:50 pm

@Summerfun1980. Thank you!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:52 pm

As with the end of every season, threads are moved around.

The best way to ensure your read the threads you are interested in is to use "View New Posts" at the bottom right and top right of every page.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm

I don't think CH was salty. I think he's keeping it real with Tyler and Hannah -- telling them that the show will give them as much time as possible to figure it out before they make the Bachelor announcement. And he also gave a veiled warning to Tyler that if he wants to stay in contention for the lead role, to not horndog it too much. Very sensible, IMO.

I find Chris H.'s comments interesting because I figured that in the wake of ATFR, and Tannah's "morning after" pics, Tyler was likely out of the running for the lead. But Chris H.'s comments seem to indicate otherwise, as does Hannah's acknowledgement that Tyler is still in the running.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:37 pm

I really thought it was interesting that CH brought up Dancing with The Stars for Tyler. Why would he do that if there wasn't at least some consideration of that? Anyone else think that? I wonder what people's reaction would be if both Hannah and Tyler are casted on it?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove