SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:41 pm

I no longer wish for that. Though I'm sure I'd watch. I'm a glutton for punishment.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Pichic121 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:46 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Billysmom wrote:My head hurts

Mine too. I got way too invested this season. What in the hell got in to me?

Seriously! I’m with both of you. I used this stupid show as a distraction and wound up getting so sucked in that Inhate myself right now! Damn it!

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 pm

Pichic121 wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
Billysmom wrote:My head hurts

Mine too. I got way too invested this season. What in the hell got in to me?

Seriously! I’m with both of you.  I used this stupid show as a distraction and wound up getting so sucked in that Inhate myself right now! Damn it!

I’m in the same boat...but thankful I can enjoy what’s left of the summer without having to be obsessed with this season any more. Go Hannah, live your best life!!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 pm

suzq wrote:I really thought it was interesting that CH brought up Dancing with The Stars for Tyler.  Why would he do that if there wasn't at least some consideration of that?  Anyone else think that?  I wonder what people's reaction  would be if both Hannah and Tyler are casted on it?

Yeah he brought up dwts for tyler but not encouraging for Colton. Hmm
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Can someone point me to where CH mentioned Tyler for DWTS? I must have missed that. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone point me to where CH mentioned Tyler for DWTS? I must have missed that. TYIA

This is what CH had to say:
Harrison isn't opposed to seeing Cameron on another show, however.  

"Why isn't it Tyler [on Dancing With the Stars]?" he asked when asked about Brown or Colton Underwood potentially competing on the series. "Tyler dances. He has the whole Footloose thing!"

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-how-tyler-camerons-gigi-hadid-date-affects-his-chances-for-bachelor-exclusive
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:01 pm

So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Billysmom wrote:So anyone guessing what might have been the straw that broke the camels back if Tyler is really not interested in getting back with Hannah?  The Frc? Windmill? Long distance (which supposedly she'd discussed with her final guys)? could Tyler be afraid of the ghost of Jed? I'm flummoxed, because of any guy we've met in bn he seems like the only one who might've been able to rise above all of these seeming impediments. But maybe that would have cost him too much....? Did Hannah's proclamation of herself as strong and independent make him feel un-needed?? 

I'm presently thinking his heart still wants her but his head is thinking she needs time to heal and be certain of her feelings and he needs time to heal and be sure he's not just being a doormat. But unicorn that he is I think his concern for Hannah's well being is still the hugest factor. Or at least it would be for the Tyler I've created in my mind, laugh out loud.

It seemed so perfect, each of them sorta between real jobs, having flexibility, perhaps doing dwts together. So much fun. But not to be.
Part of me applauds their seeming maturity, the other part of me thinks, you silly fools, you can grow together (there's a song by ben platt about that...) - as long as you are similar enough and respectful enough, etc etc. 

But maybe each had served his purpose in the others life already, and it's time to move on. Personally, if I were Hannah, I'd unfollow him. Not healthy. Jmo

Probably a collection of things. Probably seeing how she treated him vs her other front runners.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:14 pm

dee wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone point me to where CH mentioned Tyler for DWTS? I must have missed that. TYIA

This is what CH had to say:
Harrison isn't opposed to seeing Cameron on another show, however.  

"Why isn't it Tyler [on Dancing With the Stars]?" he asked when asked about Brown or Colton Underwood potentially competing on the series. "Tyler dances. He has the whole Footloose thing!"

https://www.etonline.com/chris-harrison-on-how-tyler-camerons-gigi-hadid-date-affects-his-chances-for-bachelor-exclusive

Thank you. They left that part out in this link below. That really doesn't say much of anything. Like I said dancing around in your living room is much different that dancing the Tango Foxtrot Jive and all the other dances in front of a live audience and millions of people. DWTS is no picnic. MO there's no way Hannah could ever endure that type of gruelling schedule nor could she handle the mental stress of it all. Besides, I don't know why they would consider her when they haven't considered the last 14 'ettes.

https://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-hannah-brown-speaks-out-after-tyler-camerons-date-with-gigi-hadid-exclusive-129867

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:14 pm

@Billysmom I think just watching the show back. Watching it back, it so obvious how she gave him a hard time vs the others. He seemed done with the show after watching riga when she told jed she was falling in love with him. She didn't tell Tyler until MTP. He really didn't appear to be close to Jed or Luke in her eyes during filming. There was also all her gloating over Luke being the best kisser. It's a lot.

Maybe if she came back on her own, and not because of what Jed did, they could've worked.

I still think the windmill is a problem too. It's become a tagline for Peter's future bachelor season. Hannah is being known as the windmill bachelorette. Tyler handled the questions maturely but I do think it was a turn off for him as it would've been for any man. JMO Even after their night together, people were making comments on social media asking "how many times? "I hope they went five times"? Just too much IMO

Would've been difficult for them even if she chose him as F1. IMO

I don't think distance was an issue. He would've moved for her.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:16 pm

@Billysmom, it could have been that he let go of the show and Hannah once he returned home. He threw himself into his work and became this unintended, overnight sensation in a way. The world has opened up to him in a way that it hadn't before the show, and it seems like the feelings with Hannah might be complicated now. If I'm honest, Hannah fell in love with Jed, but Tyler snuck up on her; when Jed let her down, I think she started to look at Tyler with fresh eyes and saw the type of love and support she deserved.

It feels now like it might have been too late for Tyler. Sometimes people choose to move on with someone entirely new rather than revisit an old flame where so much has happened. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 12 2262203523
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:17 pm

Well it looks like this season is now officially over. It has been a crazy season to join in on from the pre-show sleuthing up until the after show drama.

^^^^I'm kinda with the rest of you as to why we all got so invested and happy to move on now.

I really hope Tyler is not on DWTS! Please ABC don't make that happen. I've already said it before, but since people from the show apparently follow him, I was thinking this was a done deal. Hannah needs this more!!! IMO I can't see both of them participating and having Gigi showing up in the audience. Yuck! Also why would he even want now? He's NY dating a supermodel - doesn't seem like he should trade that in for doing DWTS and living in LA temporarily.

^^^^Oh and Tyler was never really into Hannah to begin with (as per Nick Vial). JMO

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove