SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:20 pm

No ones asking him to run back. Just don't bring a third person - and such a visible one, the crystallization of the smooth type that insecure hot mess Hannah initially feared Tyler is - into an already complicated equation. Personally I think Gigi, as attractive as she is on her own, is also now Tyler's exit ticket. Hope it's really what he wants. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:26 pm

pikake wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Yep....I think Hannah needs to head home for a while, Jmho.

That a whole other subject giggling cantstopl rofl

I lived in CA for the better part of my life, so I would steer anyone away from what I consider the pretentious and phony lifestyle ... it’s not a good place to find yourself in my opinion.  Too many people have stars in their eyes thinking LA is the place to be.  Sadly, it isn’t. If Hannah is doing DWTS, then it makes sense, but I would never recommend it otherwise unless you have to be on hand for the entertainment industry.  The best thing I ever did was move giggling

JMHO as always ... sorry LA Hugesmile

clapping!

It is evident to me that Hannah has no friends other than those affiliated with the show now that she has moved. That is not good at all. She will never get out of the bubble until she does. She should be hanging out with her pre-bachelor friends. Does she have any? I'm asking honestly since I didn't see anything of her on Colton's season.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:26 pm

pikake wrote: snipped
...and I don’t trust anything that comes out of CH’s mouth.

Agreed with your whole post about editing, out-doing the previous season's drama, casting for roles with love as second or third fiddle.

As for CH, he switches more than an old-school telephone operator, IMO, but his job is to redirect and stoke intrigue, so. This show! dizzy

@Lucas15, thanks for answering my post about Ty possibly keeping his distance currently out of respect. If we watch his feet right now, he is telling us that he wants to be in NY, he wants to get to know GiGi, he's not pursuing Hannah, and he's likely wanting some distance from the franchise. All fair for him to do.

I do now wonder, though, if things were more ambiguous with Hannah before he left for NYC, with an "I'll call" promise maybe, but that call came instead from her publicist/a producer/a reporter about GiGi. It would explain the "thank you, next" and some of her hurt coming through now. hmmm
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:29 pm

@Billysmom Gigi was on the books before he spent the night with Hannah. He accepted drinks with Hannah on live tv. Gigi no doubt knows he just spent the night with Hannah. Tyler clearly isn’t committed to Gigi either.

Gigi is a PR fling. She could be done with him next week. But this is something Tyler feels he needs to do for himself, whether his ego or career or whatever. If Hannah can’t handle these rocky waters, well she’s not that interested. Silly me. I really thought she was down to, you know, get to know Tyler and would support him exploring his options as he did her. I don’t know why I continue to let Hannah get my hopes up. Lol

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:29 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:But @Billysmom...

Billy Crystal as Harry was proved wrong in the end.  

I am of the other mind.  Men and women can be friends.  And, they can have healthy, non-sexual friendships.  Mom and Dad ran around with a couple that the husband brought my mom chocolate covered cherries every single year at Christmas.  My dad knew. His wife knew.  It was just because he knew she loved them and they were friends.  And, when I was growing up my dad would send roses to another lady every time Michigan beat Ohio State and were going to the Rose Bowl.  She did the same when Ohio State won.  Great friends but never anything else.

Of course, the very best friend any one should ever have as far as the opposite sex is concerned is your spouse/significant other.  IMO that is the best basis for a relationship... which is what Harry found out in that movie.

IMO
I totally agree friendship is the basis for a strong marriage etc.  

I think real confidante-type friendships outside of the primary relationship only work when everyone's feelings are on the same level, or when couples share a common friend. I think it takes a long time to get to that place. I also think couples have to be careful, as emotional relationships with someone other than ones SO are emotionally dangerous, Jmo 

I could be wrong, it's been a while so I'm going on memory, but I didn't take it that Harry was proved wrong in the movie, but that accepting the boundaries sally placed allowed them to build the needed foundation for more. That takes time. Were they seriously involved with other people and just dropped them like hot potatoes, I can't recall, have to rewatch?   .... Or were they between partners and gravitated towards each other and spent quality time together? If the latter, that is what I would've wished for tannah. But I think that ship has passed.

Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:31 pm

@veg_out Hannah said yesterday she talks to Tyler a lot. Tyler is also scheduled to return to LA twice in August. There was really no need for him to even try to book jobs in LA if he was set on NY. NY has plenty gigs and he already had a date with Gigi lined up. I think Tyler is truly trying to figure things out. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:33 pm

avacaroline wrote:I like Tyler, but I think he's handled this poorly.  He should've put a statement out beforehand saying that he and Hannah are friends and he wishes her well.  The fact that she has had to answer all of these questions and deal with the press on her own (all the while obeying gag orders) is unfortunate.  Tyler needs to stop letting Gigi's people "handle" him and get out in front of his own life. 

IMO

@avacaroline
IMO tptb ambushed Tyler. He was too polite to shut her down on national tv and embarrass her after her season blew up in her face. He could have and perhaps should have said, I can commit to remaining FRIENDS. But, how would he know the reaction would be what it is? I have felt like I’m in an alternate reality. There is an insistence that this man put his head on the chopping block for this woman again after she treated him, on national tv like gum on her shoe, IMO. The expectations of him are unreasonable, unfair and absurd, IMO. Hannah made this bed. Tptb helped her. Stop making this poor man accountable for her screw up. Stop threatening to kick him out of consideration for TB. He doesn’t need it, IMO. You don’t want to suck up several months of his life on DWTS for a measly few hundred thousand dollars? Fine. Announce whatever ‘stars’ you want for your show. But tptb know full well he is a major draw so they should treat him accordingly and stop trying to run his life because emotionally, Tyler has left the building. That’s the message in the fact that he is dating Gigi. He has moved on. IMO TPTB should sit there and absorb that and stop pretending that message isn’t clear. And yes...I couldn’t be prouder of him because I did not want him back with Hot Mess Hannah, period. Now, if his mother and brothers would take their rightful places in the background and stop cheerleading for the person who hurt him...I still don’t understand it. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:38 pm

Actually the movie spanned a number of years and relationships for both of them. I read a summary recap on wikipedia to refresh my memory. I need to rewatch it as well. Been quite a few years.

But what I do remember is that Harry always said the 2 sexes could not be friends but their interactions over the years were those of friendship. He just didn't recognize it that way at all.

Tyler and Hannah probably are not at that level of friendship now. More like beginning stages. Definitely not the level of friendship he has with Kate, someone he has known for over 10 years. I do see them getting there some day though because throughout this process, they have respected each other and at this time, I still think they feel that way.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichic121 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@Billysmom Gigi was on the books before he spent the night with Hannah. He accepted drinks with Hannah on live tv. Gigi no doubt knows he just spent the night with Hannah.  Tyler clearly isn’t committed to Gigi either.  

Gigi is a PR fling. She could be done with him next week.  But this is something Tyler feels he needs to do for himself, whether his ego or career or whatever.  If Hannah can’t handle these rocky waters, well she’s not that interested. Silly me. I really thought she was down to, you know, get to know Tyler and would support him exploring his options as he did her. I don’t know why I continue to let Hannah get my hopes up. Lol

I think Hannah can handle the rocky waters, but I think she may be hurt a little, not by him necessarily, but by all the media surrounding he and Gigi. I’m sure it can’t be easy being asked all of those questions and getting tagged in anything to do with them on IG, for example. I think it would be nice to see H and T be in the same place and maybe try to go on another date, but who knows. Like I’ve said, this is really messy. Lol. I have to give her credit though, because it can’t be easy fielding those questions. Jmo

Pichic121

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:39 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@veg_out Hannah said yesterday she talks to Tyler a lot. Tyler is also scheduled to return to LA twice in August. There was really no need for him to even try to book jobs in LA if he was set on NY. NY has plenty gigs and he already had a date with Gigi lined up. I think Tyler is truly trying to figure things out. JMO

He's perfectly entitled to figuring things out, but Hannah wouldn't be saying, "thank you, next" and soldiering on again, IMO, if she was 100% informed of this development. That's hurt talking, IMO. Otherwise, IMO, Hannah would have the approach she did during her media round where she spoke about friendship, being supportive, etc.

Hannah chose someone else as her F1. Ty moved on even if he has/had residual feelings (they're not strong enough to decline dating other people). I think she may have missed her chance with him, and she's also entitled to see it for what it is and move on. I hope she is on DWTS or is able to throw herself into work. It would be good for her, IMO, to spend some time on her own. She's been through the ringer.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:50 pm

@veg_out Hannah did an ig video the day of his first date with Gigi making fun of models. Tyler told her. She also knew before her round of media interviews. I think the “thank you, next” just showed her true feelings (she was likely drunk at the party) about the issue whereas she had been pretending before. I do not think she was blindsided one bit. JMO

IA she is entitled to move on. She is the one who asked for a second chance with Tyler and said she would be ok taking it one day at a time because she didn’t want to completely let go. If she doesn’t think he’s worth it, she can cut ties. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 pm

How can we pretend to know better what Tyler wants or is good for Tyler than his mom?

I get that Tyler might not tell mom everything, it's part of becoming an adult, but she's seen him recently. I would not discount her opinions so dismissively. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove