SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:55 pm

I just hope that Hannah doesn’t get caught up in the incestuous Bachelor Nation family Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:03 pm

IA I don't know what Tyler wants because he never told me, but to me, if he accepted that drink date, and followed through 2 days later? fulfilled that obligation that he said he would do and then went on two dates with GH, it's what he wants to do.

I don't believe there should be a mourning process, or some sort of time frame when he should start dating others. He sat through two months of watching IMO MissHannahMess without dating that we know of, and without any scandles, IMO he is free to do whatever he wants once the season ended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm

@summerfun1980, thanks for sharing your perspective and insights. How would anyone 100% know that Tyler told Hannah about wanting to go on a date with GiGi prior to the ATFR media rounds? How do we know what they talked about during their LA meetup? Matt? RS?

It's equally as likely that Hannah was completely sober when she gave that quote. Even in her Zima interview, she looked hurt.

I think that things evolved way too fast and Tyler couldn't handle all the balls in the air: IMO, he and GiGi were only DMing back when she followed him; he was also trying to be there for Hannah and was mixed up about her, too; after the Hannah overnight, IMO, GiGi probably put on a full-court press to meet up in NYC; T/G finally set a time/place to meet up, and he was in the midst of a triangle before he knew it, and he had to call/text Hannah the day of (if we want to believe the model IG was passive-aggression) and tell her. I don't think he left LA with these plans in place. Hannah wouldn't be acting this way when a week ago she seemed to want more with him.

No one's to blame here, IMO.  PINKHEART They both can do what they want.

Please feel free, anyone, to correct any misperceptions of the timeline if there are known facts that I've overlooked. TYIA
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:22 pm

veg_out wrote:@summerfun1980, thanks for sharing your perspective and insights. How would anyone 100% know that Tyler told Hannah about wanting to go on a date with GiGi prior to the ATFR media rounds? How do we know what they talked about during their LA meetup? Matt? RS?

It's equally as likely that Hannah was completely sober when she gave that quote. Even in her Zima interview, she looked hurt.

I think that things evolved way too fast and Tyler couldn't handle all the balls in the air: IMO, he and GiGi were only DMing back when she followed him; he was also trying to be there for Hannah and was mixed up about her, too; after the Hannah overnight, IMO, GiGi probably put on a full-court press to meet up in NYC; T/G finally set a time/place to meet up, and he was in the midst of a triangle before he knew it, and he had to call/text Hannah the day of (if we want to believe the model IG was passive-aggression) and tell her. I don't think he left LA with these plans in place. Hannah wouldn't be acting this way when a week ago she seemed to want more with him.

No one's to blame here, IMO.  PINKHEART They both can do what they want.

Please feel free, anyone, to correct any misperceptions of the timeline if there are known facts that I've overlooked. TYIA

Again I will. Just follow you around. Well said! :yes: I think you nailed it. :claphands

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:24 pm

@veg_out There were rumors of Tyler having a date with a model this past weekend before the finale. It was already in place before he had drinks with Hannah according to spoiler sites. So, yes, he had these plans before he left LA. And I think he told Hannah. Hannah said they talked about everything thurs night during her Zima interview yesterday. JMO

Also, Gigi’s team, based on what I know of them, scheduled these dates RIGHT after the finale so they would be when Tyler is at his peak. And they did it well in advance. They would have no interest in say scheduling them weeks or months out. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:35 pm

there’s a gossip IG, notskinnybutnotfat, that has a current story on their feed reporting that Gigi and Tyler we’re dating before ATFR. who knows if it’s true, but I do find Gigi’s timing a little suspect.

I think they’re both hurt. Tyler was in a tough position being f2 and originally rumored F1. He handled it well for the most part.

All I can say now is that boy really needs his own publicist. Gigi is dictating their story and it’s not a good look. He’s been in the tabloids for 5 days straight at this point, and he’s not driving that ship.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:56 pm

Billysmom wrote:How can we pretend to know better what Tyler wants or is good for Tyler than his mom?

I get that Tyler might not tell mom everything, it's part of becoming an adult, but she's seen him recently. I would not discount her opinions so dismissively. Jmo

His mother is disappointing, IMO. I’m still trying to figure out what mom would want Hannah for her son after watching her season. I have clients, sorority sisters, church friends, relatives, organizations...I know hundreds of women. I don’t know a single one who’d be cheerleading for their son to put his head on the chopping block a second time for the ego and cover story and benefit of Hot Mess Hannah. It makes no sense to me. Even if he indicated it’s what he wants (clearly not), she should be reluctantly supportive not leading the charge, IMO. Sit down and be quiet mom. Stay out of adult children’s business because you’re making everything worse. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@veg_out There were rumors of Tyler having a date with a model this past weekend before the finale. It was already in place before he had drinks with Hannah according to spoiler sites. So, yes, he had these plans before he left LA. And I think he told Hannah. Hannah said they talked about everything thurs night during her Zima interview yesterday. JMO

Fair enough, but who's behind the spoiler sites? And who are their sources?

IMO, when Hannah said, "We talked about everything," she meant the season and their feelings. This GiGi date, IMO, was a very recent development. When people agree to date multiple people, feelings aren't hurt when someone goes on another date. That's where I'm not seeing full transparency at work.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:06 pm

veg_out wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:@veg_out There were rumors of Tyler having a date with a model this past weekend before the finale. It was already in place before he had drinks with Hannah according to spoiler sites. So, yes, he had these plans before he left LA. And I think he told Hannah. Hannah said they talked about everything thurs night during her Zima interview yesterday. JMO

Fair enough, but who's behind the spoiler sites? And who are their sources?

IMO, when Hannah said, "We talked about everything," she meant the season and their feelings. This GiGi date, IMO, was a very recent development. When people agree to date multiple people, feelings aren't hurt when someone goes on another date. That's where I'm not seeing full transparency at work.

IMO Matt fing James
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:15 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Billysmom wrote:How can we pretend to know better what Tyler wants or is good for Tyler than his mom?

I get that Tyler might not tell mom everything, it's part of becoming an adult, but she's seen him recently. I would not discount her opinions so dismissively. Jmo

His mother is disappointing, IMO. I’m still trying to figure out what mom would want Hannah for her son after watching her season. I have clients, sorority sisters, church friends, relatives, organizations...I know hundreds of women. I don’t know a single one who’d be cheerleading for their son to put his head on the chopping block a second time for the ego and cover story and benefit of Hot Mess Hannah. It makes no sense to me. Even if he indicated it’s what he wants (clearly not), she should be reluctantly supportive not leading the charge, IMO. Sit down and be quiet mom. Stay out of adult children’s business because you’re making everything worse. All IMO.

Not everyone considers her “HotMessHannah” ... that’s all handwave

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:25 pm

@LaineyG

I agree. I saw an interesting take on https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornation.scoop/?hl=en . Scroll to end of story.
from Nicole Alvar.
She expressed that she saw him in a different light because he knew she (Hannah) had just been put through what had to have been the most stressful and tense months of her life. She went on to say that being photographed with Hannah was not his best look and that he should have gone downstairs alone. This is what opened this pandora's box so to speak.

I think I kind of agree with the first part about knowing what she had gone through and this GiGi stuff is just piling on. (I don't like it for Hannah)

All of this feels like a giant publicity stunt with GH, and she and he do not have to answer all questions and get the scrutiny that Hannah has to.
So, yeah..."thank you next" - however you interpret it. I don't know how she is handling all of the scrutiny with such poise. I would be a basket case.

I hope he and Hannah have had a conversation, and maybe put some closure on things. I strongly believe that closure is not what was discussed on Thursday night.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:25 pm

pikake wrote:I just hope that Hannah doesn’t get caught up in the incestuous Bachelor Nation family Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Unfortunately, I think that is where she is headed.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove