SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by whit90 Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 am

JMO She looks so much like JoJo just a gorgeous woman!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Floridian1990 Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:53 am

His ex gf is so pretty!

I think Tyler has a certain type of woman he likes looks-wise.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:54 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, no way Tyler will be the bachelor.  Even without Hannah, I don't think that is something he wants.  Even if he and Hannah don't get together (I think they will), his emotions are still extremely high about her right now.  He is not the normal F2 that quickly realized they really weren't in love after getting out of filming.

Just my opinion from watching him being asked about it in interviews.  

After learning some more about Tyler's dating history and personality, I think he truly fell in love with Hannah because she created a safe place for him to be vulnerable. The guy has been a steel beam despite being subjected to personal and professional pressure that would crush most people. With Hannah, he opened up and put down some of that weight. Hannah became a safe place for him to express his emotions/feelings, things he normally keeps locked down and buried. Those types of relationships are hard to put asunder.

I think they both realize that they built something very special that deserves protection, and hopefully, a second chance.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:13 am

veg_out wrote:Those types of relationships are hard to put asunder.

Exactly.

He would do a disservice to the girls on the season if he took the lead because his heart would not be open to the process.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 am

veg_out wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, no way Tyler will be the bachelor.  Even without Hannah, I don't think that is something he wants.  Even if he and Hannah don't get together (I think they will), his emotions are still extremely high about her right now.  He is not the normal F2 that quickly realized they really weren't in love after getting out of filming.

Just my opinion from watching him being asked about it in interviews.  

After learning some more about Tyler's dating history and personality, I think he truly fell in love with Hannah because she created a safe place for him to be vulnerable. The guy has been a steel beam despite being subjected to personal and professional pressure that would crush most people. With Hannah, he opened up and put down some of that weight. Hannah became a safe place for him to express his emotions/feelings, things he normally keeps locked down and buried. Those types of relationships are hard to put asunder.

I think they both realize that they built something very special that deserves protection, and hopefully, a second chance.  

@veg_out you have given some really lovely insights this season, from a place of kindness. Thank you. I keep going back to the end of their FD when they are walking back from having breakfast on the dock. If you look at their faces, they both look really raw emotionally. It seemed like the overnight was very cathartic.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:09 am

moonlightonight wrote:This was posted on Reddit.  Tyler’s old girlfriend.  She is so pretty.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 F35a0910
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 1c9c2310
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 8 5aa38310

Source: Reddit

Wow, she is stunning! I wonder if he ever tried to reconnect with her? I guess now I'll have to listen to Nick's podcast to learn more about this ex laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:49 am

Fangirl26 wrote:Wow, she is stunning! I wonder if he ever tried to reconnect with her? I guess now I'll have to listen to Nick's podcast to learn more about this ex laugh out loud

Considering why she broke it off with him, I doubt she would have taken him back. From what he said, he was not a good boyfriend to her and it was because she broke up with him that he realized that and knew he had to be better in any future relationship. He does not say anything bad about her at all. In fact, I think he respects her because of what she did.

He is someone that learned from his mistakes.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:00 pm

I have actually been wondering if the way he referenced his past mistakes had alarmed Hannah unnecessarily... He spoke with nick that he was not attentive to sarah....which is not great, but not unforgivable, especially from someone in a tough place emotionally with no dating experience. I wonder if Hannah was picturing far worse, though. I do wonder if she knew how relatively inexperienced Tyler was.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:04 pm

In experience in a relationship doesn’t mean inexperienced with women and that might be why Hannah thought Tyler could have been a f*boy. Probably thought he didn’t do relationships just hookups. How wrong she was!! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Billysmom wrote:I have actually been wondering if the way he referenced his past mistakes had alarmed Hannah unnecessarily... He spoke with nick that he was not attentive to sarah....which is not great, but not unforgivable, especially from someone in a tough place emotionally with no dating experience. I wonder if Hannah was picturing far worse, though. I do wonder if she knew how relatively inexperienced Tyler was.

Quite possibly.

Especially if Tyler didn't get to tell her all that was going on in his life at that time. His relationship was not #1 in his life, football was.

Or she was picturing someone that didn't take time to have long relationships because he didn't want to be tied down. The epitome of "player". With his looks and if he mentioned he had done modeling work, she could very reasonably assumed that he had women hitting on him all the time and that he was receptive to it.

Too bad the FSD conversation couldn't have happened a couple of weeks earlier...

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Minney wrote:In experience in a relationship doesn’t mean inexperienced with women and that might be why Hannah thought Tyler could have been a f*boy. Probably thought he didn’t do relationships just hookups. How wrong she was!! IMO
Very good point.

I was struck by the bunch of cam kiss cam posts on Tyler's ig, where he's the odd man out capturing another couples kiss.  Found myself scratching my head over why that was the situation, with him looking like him.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm

@HavaDrPepper, exactly--as much as I'd love to watch Tyler, his story is currently still tied to Hannah, plus most of Bachnation want to see Tannah become reality. That needs to resolve, IMO, before his Bachelor arc would a.)be believable and b.) track well with viewers.

I get the impression that ABC wants to see reactions to BIP men, too.

@msjr, also agree. That FSD seemed to take Hannah by surprise: mostly that her perception misconstrued the reality of who Tyler was. The sad irony is that the one she really needed to worry about was the guy she made her final choice. I'm so glad for her that she realizes, though, that she wants Tyler in her life, even if just as friends, going forward; every woman deserves a Tyler, esp. Hannah B. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+65
SeekAny
missnana
violetstoo
Cocoasneeze
teamfiercelove