SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Minney wrote:The site with the group pics or Tyler and GG and their friends has a lot of pics and they just look like typical photos of when people realize they're being photographed and are just trying to stay low key about the situation.  Nobody looks lost or out of it IMO. I've walked the streets of NYC often and it's pretty much how most people look just going about their business.  I like how casual they all are dressed and Tyler in a white T and tight jeans is about as good as it gets!  I hope now that they are coming out a bit we will get even more photos!

Agreed. Was just coming in to comment on the Tyler seeming out of it comments. This is the second time I've seen comments like these and I just don't see what others are seeing. Tyler looks perfectly fine and normal to me, not to mention still incredibly hot. Like you said, they were both just clearly keeping things low key, what with their being in a group and not even walking next to each other. But I thought Tyler and Gigi both looked appropriately casual and well, normal.

@Minney
@Ileyki
I agree with you both and I’m very excited so, what I see is: A happy, loved up, adventurous and confident Tyler C who never takes his eyes off that fabulous girl in front of him. Images that went around the world, captioned in every language and thrilling her 49.1 global fans who are as excited as I am because Tyler is her first notable love interest since Zayn. Literally millions are thrilled and happy she’s trying again. As I say weekly, can’t wait till all the Fashion Weeks. I hope he goes to Europe with her for London, Milan or Paris Weeks. His new pics with Albiani will be timed just right to up his IT FACTORISHNESS just in time for all the top designers to get a whiff. Hopefully by Men’s Fashion Week, he will have good contracts and a good time.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 1176891977
Happy for that Florida hunk. Thank you Hannah B for a timely and fortuitous exit. Live your best life, Tyler!  thumbsup All IMO  
All well and good....  Are these prospects what drew his fans to Tyler? 

I can honestly say they would not have drawn me to him.  I still love stories like chris and des. To me, chris' lifestyle/priorities is 1000% more interesting to me. Not saying that somewhere inside him Tyler does not possess similar priorities. Just that jet setting around the world and hobnobbing with the fashion elite .... Meh. Jmo

But different strokes for different folks, I get that.

Jmo

@Billysmom
No one is one dimensional. Personally, I would have been just as happy if Hannah had chosen Tyler and they had sailed off into the happily ever after. I would have cried and been thrilled and loved it. But, that is not what happened and I don’t expect any man to subjugate his own pride and self-esteem to be with a woman who made a very clear choice to be with someone else. I wish the best for both of them but, I am a Tyler fan. Who he is speaks to me. I’m his fan and I’m happy he’s happy and things are moving forward positively for him. I also honestly admit I think he dodged a bullet given what we know now so, I’m happy about that too. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:45 pm

Billysmom wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
lleyki wrote:
Minney wrote:The site with the group pics or Tyler and GG and their friends has a lot of pics and they just look like typical photos of when people realize they're being photographed and are just trying to stay low key about the situation.  Nobody looks lost or out of it IMO. I've walked the streets of NYC often and it's pretty much how most people look just going about their business.  I like how casual they all are dressed and Tyler in a white T and tight jeans is about as good as it gets!  I hope now that they are coming out a bit we will get even more photos!

Agreed. Was just coming in to comment on the Tyler seeming out of it comments. This is the second time I've seen comments like these and I just don't see what others are seeing. Tyler looks perfectly fine and normal to me, not to mention still incredibly hot. Like you said, they were both just clearly keeping things low key, what with their being in a group and not even walking next to each other. But I thought Tyler and Gigi both looked appropriately casual and well, normal.

@Minney
@Ileyki
I agree with you both and I’m very excited so, what I see is: A happy, loved up, adventurous and confident Tyler C who never takes his eyes off that fabulous girl in front of him. Images that went around the world, captioned in every language and thrilling her 49.1 global fans who are as excited as I am because Tyler is her first notable love interest since Zayn. Literally millions are thrilled and happy she’s trying again. As I say weekly, can’t wait till all the Fashion Weeks. I hope he goes to Europe with her for London, Milan or Paris Weeks. His new pics with Albiani will be timed just right to up his IT FACTORISHNESS just in time for all the top designers to get a whiff. Hopefully by Men’s Fashion Week, he will have good contracts and a good time.  Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 1176891977
Happy for that Florida hunk. Thank you Hannah B for a timely and fortuitous exit. Live your best life, Tyler!  thumbsup All IMO  
All well and good....  Are these prospects what drew his fans to Tyler? 

I can honestly say they would not have drawn me to him.  I still love stories like chris and des. To me, chris' lifestyle/priorities is 1000% more interesting to me. Not saying that somewhere inside him Tyler does not possess similar priorities. Just that jet setting around the world and hobnobbing with the fashion elite .... Meh. Jmo

But different strokes for different folks, I get that.

Jmo

Just to point out, that he was jet setting around the world while on bachelorette... To me it seems like he has been traveling less around the world after the show ended, than while on the show. Jmho.

And I'm curious, which priorities seem to have changed for Tyler, except that he's not pursuing Hannah? Imho he's doing the same things he was apparently interested in during the show. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Prayers for Poppa Cameron and the family.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Cocoa, I was reacting to the scenarios outlined in the post to which I replied. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Billysmom wrote:Cocoa, I was reacting to the scenarios outlined in the post to which I replied. Jmo

He would be still continuing the same jet setting he did on the show. I don't see any difference, the. Jmho.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:13 pm

Tyler had a run today and Andi D. was there. Also the NYC Marathon IG page put these pictures up from the run today to say that Tyler is running in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1KbymJJ8hk/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:33 pm

Thank goodness Tyler is NOT dating Andi! I’d definitely have to turn in my fan card if that was the case!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Minney wrote:I was so convinced that Tyler was going to be F1 during filming I was totally on the denial train!giggling  IDK, I like Tyler (and Hannah) a lot and don't see any jet setting activity, he hasn't gone on a second TB franchised show yet (as many from his season have), probably actually turned down the lead, his IG always showed modeling pics so regardless what his bio said on TB it was obvious he modeled.  Now he is involved with an organization that helps disadvantaged kids and leads runs for better mental and physical health. It's just strange that because he's dating GH all the good that we do know about him is now somehow irrelevant. IMO  

Agree!

Girl, don't you know that when you thought you had gold, but now it's brass, all that shine and glitter turns into dust. Poof!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:36 pm

I hope it’s ok to post the link of Tyler and GH entering the same building.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1985934/Video-Gigi-Hadid-brings-Tyler-Cameron-apartment-NYC.html

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope it’s ok to post the link of Tyler and GH entering the same building.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/tvshowbiz/video-1985934/Video-Gigi-Hadid-brings-Tyler-Cameron-apartment-NYC.html

There are lots more on his insta. They are a beautiful couple. The beginning of an affair is so exciting. All IMO.
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:08 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1J9a-UhAs_/?igshid=ksqjxkjs3b0y

See, I was right...it did happen.  They were photographed together.  Good for Tyler.  If he wants to be with Gigi, then he should go for it and it shows me he doesn't want to be with Hannah. Jmo. I wish them well!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:34 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope it’s ok to post the link of Tyler and GH entering the same building.

There are lots more on his insta. They are a beautiful couple. The beginning of an affair is so exciting. All IMO.
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 17 1176891977

Good for Tyler, I'm happy for him!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen