SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by zackzugen Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:02 am

i wonder if next, tyler will meet taylor swift.
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Doggoneit Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:17 am

I have a feeling paps are going to be way ON Tyler this week. Should be interesting.
I am sure he will meet Taylor too, she is in Central Park Friday. Sure they will be at US Open too.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:19 am

smg2587 wrote:Photos from Tuesday night. Can't believe he brought that huge backpack to dinner.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-brings-tyler-cameron-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/?r=readmore

It looks like they may have met up after his basketball hangout in the Bronx. The pants look similar to the ones in his Stories from the basketball game. So it may be his change of clothes that most bring to the gym. It does add to the casualness of their hangouts. And another reason I think it's so funny that some try to play the "he's changed, chasing glamorous life, etc". When so far, Tyler and Gigi's time together seems as low key and normal as two people can be. Hell his dates on The Bachelorette were more glamorous and over the top.

New article in Elle Magazine about Tyler and Gigi. I thought it was particularly interesting, if true, that they hang out publicly in a group, with her friends but he always ends the night alone at her place. I think that's a good way to keep things casual, take some of the pressure off but also see how he gets along with her friends and then still spend time alone getting to know each other.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a28770011/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-serena-williams-dinner-date/

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:47 am

lleyki wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Photos from Tuesday night. Can't believe he brought that huge backpack to dinner.

http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-brings-tyler-cameron-to-dinner-with-serena-williams/?r=readmore

It looks like they may have met up after his basketball hangout in the Bronx. The pants look similar to the ones in his Stories from the basketball game. So it may be his change of clothes that most bring to the gym. It does add to the casualness of their hangouts. And another reason I think it's so funny that some try to play the "he's changed, chasing glamorous life, etc". When so far, Tyler and Gigi's time together seems as low key and normal as two people can be. Hell his dates on The Bachelorette were more glamorous and over the top.

New article in Elle Magazine about Tyler and Gigi. I thought it was particularly interesting, if true, that they hang out publicly in a group, with her friends but he always ends the night alone at her place. I think that's a good way to keep things casual, take some of the pressure off but also see how he gets along with her friends and then still spend time alone getting to know each other.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a28770011/gigi-hadid-tyler-cameron-serena-williams-dinner-date/

He’s living his bachelor life. I sincerely wish him well in all endeavors.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

The Elle article is weird. They mixed new info with old quotes from other sources.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 pm

He got to meet Serena freaking Williams and Caroline Wozniaki????? Damn, I’m jealous. Go live your best life Tyler!

So... he’s really like two degrees of separation from royalty now laugh out loud

dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:15 pm

I listened to a podcast interview with Courtney D (BWG) in which he talked about agents. According to him, people have many agents because each offers different opportunities. There isn’t 1 PR agent for everything if a person is interested in multiple opportunities like modelling, commercials, film, events...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:17 pm

dee wrote:He got to meet Serena freaking Williams and Caroline Wozniaki????? Damn, I’m jealous. Go live your best life Tyler!
I’m honestly a lot more exited about that than him dating a supermodel. JMO
dee wrote:
So... he’s really like two degrees of separation from royalty now laugh out loud
You mean considering who Serena is friends with? Smiley

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:20 pm

So they really want to hang out together, spend as much time together, with their friends and alone, both really like each other and it's going well. That's what I got from that article and it sounds good to me.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:52 pm

blueblues wrote:
dee wrote:He got to meet Serena freaking Williams and Caroline Wozniaki????? Damn, I’m jealous. Go live your best life Tyler!
I’m honestly a lot more exited about that than him dating a supermodel. JMO
dee wrote:
You mean considering who Serena is friends with? Smiley
Me too! I love tennis! He's really here living out my dreams. I wonder if he's going to the US open. Jason T and him hung out with Andy Roddick to promote something. Imagine if Tyler shows up to the US open and sits besides Serena's husband (Reddit co-founder) to watch Serena's match? If Tyler somehow meets Federer, the Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 43 1f410 , I'm going to be so envious.

And yes... about Serena being friends with... laugh out loud laugh out loud that will never happen, but it's just funny to think a lowly Bachelorette contestant has made it this far without even being the lead or going on BIP. Going to be interesting to see if any other contestant could top that in the future.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:52 pm

If you look at one of the pictures from last night Matt looks to be with them at dinner. Also this Gigi fan IG has more pap photos. Them side by side, Tyler holding the car door for her and them than getting out of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/gigihaditalia/

Looks like the pics came from tmz. Plus a video of them getting in and out of the car. She seemed to be in a good mood because she even answered the paps question about Serena.
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/21/gigi-hadid-tyler-c-serena-williams-hang-out-new-york/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 pm

How Tyler Cameron Is Using His Bachelorette Fame to Give Fine Dining Experiences to N.Y.C. Children
https://people.com/food/tyler-cameron-bachelorette-abc-food-tours-charity/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen