SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:42 pm

Listening to the U up podcast. Nothing really new and it seemed really quick. I thought the part that enews wrote about kind of reminded me of Hannah's first toast from episode 1. Like the red flag deal breaker game. No wonder he easily joked about the windmill because he said someone sleeping with a friend (not a best friend) wouldn't be a deal breaker. Also said him and Dylan got in a VIP lounge while they where traveling for the show one time and got drunk before the flight. He seemed a little uncomfortable with the question about taking an ex back. Glad these host didn't jump to what most bachelor fans would jump on.

Also anyone looking to listen Tyler's comes on at the 34 minute mark.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:51 pm

okkaayy wrote:I saw this on a spoiler account, bachelor tea spills, but it looks like Tyler deleted the photos he posted of Hannah from the first few dates after he was on the podcast, specifically the lobster date. Funny enough Juliet talked about it on the podcast with him, about how great those photos were. I wonder if he’s slowly deleting Hannah off his feed entirely. I haven’t seen contestants delete their season photos this quickly after a season.

Seems like Tyler has deleted a few others as well, one of him laying across his friends on the boat, one of which was Kate. Another was when they backed the boat up into the window of the house. There were a few others, the "Kiss Cam" pics and a few just out drinking with buddies. I think he's just cleaning up his profile to make it look more professional and not so personal
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:03 pm

My word, the male host was annoying.

Tyler made it clear he was just himself on the show and if Hannah did/did not like him, that was fine. My impression is he's doing the same with GiGi. How many guys wouldn't change clothes before their first date with a supermodel? If GiGi is as down to earth as people say, I can see her liking how genuine he is.

He talked about the fact that he hadn't traveled much before the show and how much he loved the airport lounges (doesn't even have pre-TSA check). Funny considering the A-Listers he's meeting.

Not many guys could handle the sudden fame & attention he's getting as well as he does. He genuinely seems to care about people deeply.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:37 am

Yeap that’s one of the things I admire a lot about Tyler. He seem so true and confident in himself that no matter who he’s meeting, he’s just himself. He didn’t dress to impress Gigi on their first date. He didn’t dress to impress any of those A-listers he’s meeting.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:40 pm

I listened to the last one. He said he was always planning to move to New York and chase modeling. Forgive me if that’s not new information to others but it is to me. Another reason he and hannah would not have worked. The more time passes the more it becomes clear. All works out how it is supposed to.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:13 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I listened to the last one. He said he was always planning to move to New York and chase modeling.  Forgive me if that’s not new information to others but it is to me.  Another reason he and hannah would not have worked.  The more time passes the more it becomes clear.  All works out how it is supposed to.

I feel the same. I don't think they would have worked out on long term. They have very different life styles and interests.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 60 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:I listened to the last one. He said he was always planning to move to New York and chase modeling.  Forgive me if that’s not new information to others but it is to me.  Another reason he and hannah would not have worked.  The more time passes the more it becomes clear.  All works out how it is supposed to.

I feel the same. I don't think they would have worked out on long term. They have very different life styles and interests.

I’m just grateful Tyler didn’t get saddled with Hannah. Not gonna lie, Hot Mess Hannah looks like a prize until you realize she can’t even pull together a temporary apartment that ABC is paying for to make it comfortable. Whew, close call Ty. All IMO. Close call. cantstopl hehehe Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 60 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 pm

Tyler has been living on a futon for months.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:31 pm

There is no right or wrong. It is what it is. Hannah had her chance to get to know Tyler during her season. She dumped him. During the three months after she dumped him, before the AFTR, he started to pick up the pieces and make plans for his life sans Hannah... which he did. In the meantime, Hannah broke up with Jed and made her own plans to live in LA. Kind of hard to date when people live on different coasts. They are both trying to do the best they can to figure out life after The Bachelorette. They are both very popular and will be fine, whether or not they date or stay friends.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Tyler has been living on a futon for months.

I think it’s clear he had no $$$. He seemed to have spent it all on his Bachelorette wardrobe he showed us on Instagram. Since then he’s sold a house and is looking for an apartment. There are those who won’t find it fair for me to say this but, Tyler is on a futon at his friend’s otherwise furnished apartment. There is no comparison to the way Hannah’s upscale, paid apartment has not been adapted to a standard most women, IMO would require or find acceptable. I’ve seen all the excuses. I disagree. She’s not 8, she’s 24. There’s something called online, Letgo, Offer Up, Amazon, flea markets, warehouse sales, estate sales, Costco. I have said it before, I still believe, she needs her mother or a real girlfriend or two. Different people need different levels of support. It’s not a sin. It’s a fact. My friends would have that place transformed and lovely with one weekend and one grand. Remember dorm rooms? Efficiency apartments?
That place in that story on insta is a cry for help. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen