SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:Also people on reddit are saying they might be pre recorded because it's bright and sunny in NY today but not in his stories? Who knows no idea

Isn't it a coincident that on the day someone claims to have seen him in The Netherlands, he post this story?

I believe Gigi's oma passed away on the 31th, so the funeral will not be before the 7th of September, as a week is custom in The Netherlands.

Good to know. She passed away on the 30th, Friday

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by okkaayy Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:42 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:
yellowbirdcage wrote:Also people on reddit are saying they might be pre recorded because it's bright and sunny in NY today but not in his stories? Who knows no idea

Isn't it a coincident that on the day someone claims to have seen him in The Netherlands, he post this story?

I believe Gigi's oma passed away on the 31th, so the funeral will not be before the 7th of September, as a week is custom in The Netherlands.

I saw a post with GH walking the runway in a couple shows on the 7th so I wonder if they both are skipping it? Interesting. I love hearing about the customs of other countries, I had no idea.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:44 pm

seton wrote:He has to be in la soon for work so my gut says he is in nyc

Glad he's time to catch up and post about the center s

I believe he's back in NYC today as well.

Where did the bolded come from? I don't remember him having a project out West?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:50 pm

dee wrote:
seton wrote:He has to be in la soon for work so my gut says he is in nyc

Glad he's time to catch up and post about the center s

I believe he's back in NYC today as well.

Where did the bolded come from? I don't remember him having a project out West?

He said it on the party pod iirc

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Soon can mean anywhere from this week to next month though.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:02 pm

@seton Thanks! I never listened to the podcast and didn't see the part about work in LA when reading the recap. Did he specify for modelling? ABCfoodtours? other?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:13 pm

NYC Fashion Week starts this Friday.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:59 pm

This is a women's wear fashion week correct? Men are in Jan. as I have read. I am sure GG will be at Tommy Hilfiger if at all possible.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:12 pm

So Tyler pretty much disappears on social media, some rumors pop up of his being in Holland, he resurfaces to post an ad and then an image of where to donate to the Bahamas. And nothing else confirming him actually in New York.

Meanwhile, there's still Bella Hadid's IG story that curiously made sure to never show Gigi, even though we know Gigi's there, because she posted some Stories similar to the house they seem to be in. Curious.

I don't want to be all conspiracy and as I said, I was shocked by the rumor because I thought that was a big step for how new the relationship is. But I don't know, something seems fishy here.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by intheroom Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm

I’m not convince that he’s back in New York.
intheroom
intheroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:58 pm

intheroom wrote:I’m not convince that he’s back in New York.

@intheroom
That’s because he’s not, IMO. As I said before, I’m sure they don’t want to move the focus from her grandmother to them but, I know he’s there for her. If not, then there’s another plan in play that we also know nothing about. All IMO. question hissyfit no idea

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Stupid question here. His sneakers are dirty when he has worn them previously, but we’re clean on the boat, right? Is there an explanation for that?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 78 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen