SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 pm

Honestly, while I am sorry for her loss, I just find myself not very interested in her, her life style etc. I now zip through Tyler stuff to see if there is any other news in his IG feed etc.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@Dutchy23 @Hawaii Girl
Yes, TC does have SM habits.  I thought from him going radio silent, that it was telling.  He also has been listening to spotify at odd times, which made me think he was in a different time zone.  
Good for them.  I am still cautious about this, but i will try to be optimistic.  

Gigi chose Tyler. It’s fair to say she could have any of a crazy number of men but, she chose Tyler. Same for him. How many women would love to have him?

IMO She opens love and learning doors he couldn’t have dreamed of. He offers a selfless support, loyalty and protection that is almost impossible for a girl like her to find. It’s an amazing story but, truly- I can see these factors combined with their youth and mutual attraction being the magic formula that works. I’m very hopeful for them. Seemingly, the people who care for her feel the same. I’m a big fan of Papa C’s. IMO He is the source of Tyler’s class and generosity of spirit. He must be beside himself. I’m just sorry the MTP won’t be televised. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 pm

So he's currently in NY Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 68 1f615 wonder if they are back or if he never went?

Serena Williams plays later today and I feel if Gigi is back in NY she'll probably go.
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Tyler is back in NYC today running on West Side Highway doing IG ads. Still wearing those same dirty white kicks I sleuthed btw!!!!

I believe that he will miss the funeral/memorial as Mohammed Hadid was just seen arriving in Amsterdam "to say goodbye" so I don't think it happened yet. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:40 pm

Also people on reddit are saying they might be pre recorded because it's bright and sunny in NY today but not in his stories? Who knows no idea
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:41 pm

Questioning those stories because he used the same outfit besides the shoes at Bleacher reportl last week. Also its suppose to be sunny in NYC today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:45 pm

To be honest, as soon as I saw those Stories, I wondered if they'd been recorded. It's obviously promotional and not for nothing, Tyler does not seem natural with the shilling. So I doubt he did it in one take.

And it's very easy to post old Stories. You just have to delete the date. That said, about the weather, it could have been done yesterday because the weather was pretty bad in New York yesterday.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:46 pm

In his very last Story, where he says he is on West Side Hwy, it's sunny and looks like today in NYC

The Stories by USS Intrepid were probably done in the morning. That's when he usually runs,not in the late afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:32 pm

Here is the picture of him in that outfit last week at bleacher report. Again shoes are different.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1uUsCahfMx/

I wait and see if he is spotted again anywhere before I say where he is. Also that last story doesn't have him in it and he is at that part of NYC a lot. He just posted a picture from there last week in his IG. So it could have been taken any sunny day there. These stories of the ad look pre taped imo. Will be interesting if he post anymore stories of this suppose run. Also I talked about weird Spotify listening times earlier but he added songs to some playlist at what would be 6 am in NYC or 12 pm in Holland, last listen was 7 hours ago so that doesn't really help.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:11 pm

On a completely separate and positive note. He just made Stories telling people how they can donate supplies to help the people of The Bahamas. This hurricane was just devastating. So awful.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:33 pm

yellowbirdcage wrote:Also people on reddit are saying they might be pre recorded because it's bright and sunny in NY today but not in his stories? Who knows no idea

Isn't it a coincident that on the day someone claims to have seen him in The Netherlands, he post this story?

I believe Gigi's oma passed away on the 31th, so the funeral will not be before the 7th of September, as a week is custom in The Netherlands.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 68 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:34 pm

He has to be in la soon for work so my gut says he is in nyc

Glad he's time to catch up and post about the center s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+68
lleyki
mbl
yellowbirdcage
livlafluv1
thirteen