SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:01 pm

gabriele wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Production must have known quite some time beforehand that she would refuse to go imo

:yes: I totally agree @Agent99  

It was part of Madi's game plan from the start, IMO.
I think she wanted to show the audience what her definition of a faithful Christian looks like by not having sex before marriage, to counter HB’s actions, and to not be a total jerk about upholding her values, like Luke P did. She will be a Christian media darling and SM influencer going on Christian tv, probably speaking at conferences, writing a book, promoting the latest bible studies, etc. The only problem is I believe she went on the show with this as her ulterior motive rather than for a relationship with Peter. This is similar to Christian movies where the proselytizing is the main point rather than the actual storytelling. If she completely hurts Peter to accomplish this agenda then it is just not right imo. The end does not justify the means and honesty is important. jmo

I disagree.....I don't think she went on the show with ulterior motives to be a "Christian influencer." She seems to have a sense of adventure like many of the contestants on the show. I'm also not concerned about her hurting Peter....he has more interest in his own sexual satisfaction than protecting her heart (as he told her parents he would do.)

JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:20 am

I think some are overlooking that this show is scripted and alot of the decisions that people think Peter is making actually are decisions that the producers are making to create the drama and the story that they want to present. What I know to be fact (from people who were on the show ) Night one they ask the lead " give us 3 or 4 that you want to seriously pursue" those are the dates they set up for the 1 on 1's by week 3 the lead usually knows who their top 2 will be and sometimes they know F1 right off the bat" ( and some leads have admitted this.)The rest stay and are let go by producers choice. This season imo Peter knew .who his F1 was going to be early on and low and behold here we are, at the end and the Producers are doing everything they can (even changing the F3's hotel arrangements) , Making Victoria go back to Peter's hotel , It's obvious they made him keep her to create more drama next week. They set Peter up way back at ATFR with Hannah B. Peter even said he would've never revealed anything about his intimacy with anyone and he was surprised Hannah did . Hannah and ABC gave him that windmill stigma and they set his season up to revolve around sex. It's sad that Peter (and his family) put so much trust in CH and this franchise and thought they were their friends. They tried to screw Colton too but Colton knew what they were pulling , I don't think Peter was aware of just how cruel they really are and I don't think he expected it. jmo

Madison hasen't told him how she feels about him , Is he not suppose to continue to explore all options until he knows for sure how she feels about him ? These girls know how this show works and the committed relationship dosen't start until AFTER the Final rose is handed out. I think Peter is a good guy with a big heart , wants to find that special someone and he strikes me as the type that will treat his girl special. jmho I just hope he's happy in the end.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:43 am

JMO I think everyone who came on the show did so for more than 1 reason including the desire to be on tv. The only way to know what’s what is dependent on what each cast member does in the first year post-show.
At this point I’m not sold on the idea that Peter and Madison are long term compatible. Its a maybe for me. I want to see more conversation and less nose rubbing. Having now met her family some things about a man being the faith leader in a home are clearer. Her dad called her “pure” and we know he prayed over her to end up with a good man when she was a baby. We know that the family doesn’t seem to use words like sex or virgin, instead use the term “waiting for marriage”. We know that Peter lives at home and that a sleepover woman is welcome to cook breakfast with Barbra the next morning. Each family has a distinct approach to the role of sexuality in dating and I wonder if there really is a middle ground not only between these 2 in a relationship but in how to parent possible future children in terms of addressing sexuality.
I’ve also noticed that Peter has been going through his season wanting nothing hidden. He has approached several of the women wanting them to speak up.; to volunteer information. Madi has been slow to speak up about how she feels and about her very important her of waiting for marriage.
Hopefully their FSD will be a turning point and have great open dialogue. Until then, I see cute energy between them, strong feelings, but not enough to make her a shoe-in.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quotes for the Italic.)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:53 am

Does anyone have any idea what it is that Reality Steve is holding back that supposedly is going on in Bachelor Nation? Does anyone think it's a possible break up coming? Any guesses? He dosne't say if it's good news or bad news and he said that many in Bachelor circles know of this and he's surprise that no one has put it out there yet.

Mods , I had no idea in what thread I should've posted this but if it belongs in another thread , please move it for me . Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:59 am

I don't get why she would say how she feels, when she may have not known exactly how she feels about Peter. He says the exact same thing to each woman he's with. That deleted scene with Madi's Mom just showed he didn't even get into any serious conversations with Madison on anything. He said they have fun together and it's just easy with her. He's the one flinging the words 'falling head over heels' blah, blah, blah and he couldn't even explain why to her mom. So, I think Madi was realistic than Peter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:28 am

atem wrote:I don't get why she would say how she feels, when she may have not known exactly how she feels about Peter.  He says the exact same thing to each woman he's with.  That deleted scene with Madi's  Mom just showed he didn't even get into any serious conversations with Madison on anything.  He said they have fun together and it's just easy with her.  He's the one flinging the words 'falling head over heels' blah, blah, blah and he couldn't even explain why to her mom.  So, I think Madi was realistic than Peter.

I saw that deleted scene too and I'm sure he was nervouse as hell too and was afraid to say too much because he knows he can't , especially with producer and camera crew in his face. That's why he told her father " I wish I could tell you more right now , but Im sorry I can't.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:54 am

@Jolena Could be this...
I will report since I don't know the rules about posting an IG link. On a scoop IG account a girl who lives in Knoxville did a story at a restaurant in Knoxville with her friends. She had pics of HA sitting behind her Face-timing with someone she said she was 99% sure was Peter. They were talking about apartments and said I love you. She also said that she emailed the info to RS. She proved it by showing HA IG story that had her in a pic in the same corner of the restaurant and in the same clothes.
Video was dated Dec. 19.
All it said to me is that HA is just fine. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:35 am

Madi is just fine too.  She left on her terms and looked gleaming ever since.  But, she did look a bit down a little mid Jan. 

I think she will be part of the Summer Games and perhaps be part of that Bachelor Nation site or whatever the show is creating.  She has done something like that for her church before.  But, that is just a guess.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:36 am

Jolena wrote:Does anyone have any idea what it is that Reality Steve is holding back that supposedly is going on in Bachelor Nation? Does anyone think it's a possible break up coming?  Any guesses? He dosne't say if it's good news or bad news and he said that many in Bachelor circles know of this and he's surprise that no one has put it out there yet.

Mods , I had no idea in what thread I should've posted this but if it belongs in another thread , please move it for me . Thanks!

That's just it, nobody knows.  All he has said is that if/when it comes out, he will say that is what he knows.  And, I do not believe it has anything to do with this season.  I also don't think it is about someone breaking up because he hasn't hesitated in the past about letting that information out.  Unless the couple breaking up has children that could be hurt in the process.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:37 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Jolena Could be this...
I will report since I don't know the rules about posting an IG link. On a scoop IG account a girl who lives in Knoxville did a story at a restaurant in Knoxville with her friends.  She had pics of HA sitting behind her Face-timing with someone she said she was 99% sure was Peter.  They were talking about apartments and said I love you.  She also said that she emailed the info to RS.  She proved it by showing HA IG story that had her in a pic in the same corner of the restaurant and in the same clothes.
Video was dated Dec. 19.
All it said to me is that HA is just fine.  IMO

If you go to page 12 of the SHV thread, you’ll see that Hannah Ann was in Nashville with a friend on December 19. Not sure what that means.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:47 am

luvstx wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Jolena Could be this...
I will report since I don't know the rules about posting an IG link. On a scoop IG account a girl who lives in Knoxville did a story at a restaurant in Knoxville with her friends.  She had pics of HA sitting behind her Face-timing with someone she said she was 99% sure was Peter.  They were talking about apartments and said I love you.  She also said that she emailed the info to RS.  She proved it by showing HA IG story that had her in a pic in the same corner of the restaurant and in the same clothes.
Video was dated Dec. 19.
All it said to me is that HA is just fine.  IMO

If you go to page 12 of the SHV thread, you’ll see that Hannah Ann was in Nashville with a friend on December 19.  Not sure what that means.

RS made his initial comment in November so that video has nothing to do with RS's info he isn't telling.  I still think it has nothing to do with this season.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:35 pm

I thought RS had said that it did not have to do with this season and that it was not good news. I may be imagining, but that is what I remember. Feel free to correct my memories.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton