SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:42 pm

beader wrote:I thought RS had said that it did not have to do with this season and that it was not good news.  I may be imagining, but that is what I remember.  Feel free to correct my memories.

Correct, it has nothing to do with this season. But, it must have to do with something like substance abuse or something very personal that he would not want to talk about without the person/people involved want to first.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm

@atem Completely agree. All involved in the F2 including Peter are just fine. I have to say I have wavered at how they got there, but all of them appear single and happy.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:02 pm

Definitely a roller-coaster of emotions from all involved:
-Peter seemed very happy post-show; then seemed very down; now appears very upbeat.
-HA - TPTB are pushing that she was very down - almost trying to say that she was
not selected - especially by the comments on the SUN articles. I, for one never saw
any chemistry with Peter - she almost seems totally detached.
-Madison - From Peter's Mom/"Bring her home" to the Sun photos, etc.; they seem
to be pushing her as F1. As we have all mentioned - he seems to need the
ladies to give their approval, etc.; by Madison holding back (as we do not see any
clips where she is expressing her feelings); perhaps she never does during the show.
The chemistry is there - but I think she is being pulled in 2 different directions -
family & her attraction to Peter. If they are together - I think Peter will have to
break down a lot of barriers - the question is - how important is it for him? IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:46 pm

Okay guys, what do you think is going on? With the release of tabloid photos it looks like Madi goes to MTP because Peter is wearing the same shirt as Barb’s telenovela audition aka crying, “bring her home to us.” Peter and Madi look ok but not great, and obviously Madi didn’t leave after finding out about the sex.

But, we still have the scene of Peter in the desert wandering around, in pink check shirt & shorts, where he says he’s devastated. Then, we have CH delivering some big news at FRC. So, there has to be more to come. How do you fit all these pieces together? Does Madi leave after MTP or LCD? What the heck happens at the FRC that RS says is not about Madi?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:39 pm

gabriele wrote:Okay guys, what do you think is going on? With the release of tabloid photos it looks like Madi goes to MTP because Peter is wearing the same shirt as Barb’s telenovela audition aka crying, “bring her home to us.” Peter and Madi look ok but not great, and obviously Madi didn’t leave after finding out about the sex.

But, we still have the scene of Peter in the desert wandering around, in pink check shirt & shorts, where he says he’s devastated. Then, we have CH delivering some big news at FRC. So, there has to be more to come. How do you fit all these pieces together? Does Madi leave after MTP or LCD? What the heck happens at the FRC that RS says is not about Madi?

It wasn't desert like. It was in the Alice Springs area. The FRC was desert like.

I don't have any idea right now. But, I do think Madi self eliminates at first, because Chris asks 'What happened last night' and Madi had the last FSD right before the F3 RC.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:46 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:...snipped

It wasn't desert like.  It was in the Alice Springs area.  The FRC was desert like..

If you're talking about these SCs, this does not look like Alice Springs to me. It's more remote - probably around Uluru IMO.

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 FVOfv3Z

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ZUSgHP7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 WE0D9zW

Source: Episode 2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:54 pm

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:Okay guys, what do you think is going on? With the release of tabloid photos it looks like Madi goes to MTP because Peter is wearing the same shirt as Barb’s telenovela audition aka crying, “bring her home to us.” Peter and Madi look ok but not great, and obviously Madi didn’t leave after finding out about the sex.

It wasn't desert like.  It was in the Alice Springs area.  The FRC was desert like.

I don't have any idea right now.  But, I do think Madi self eliminates at first, because Chris asks 'What happened last night' and Madi had the last FSD right before the F3 RC.

She might walk away from the F3 RC and Peter probably goes after her . She ends up staying through at least MTP (with the new SC that we have today) so she didn't leave and it's looking more and more to me that she never left but probably made the decision not to get engaged. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:...snipped

It wasn't desert like.  It was in the Alice Springs area.  The FRC was desert like..

If you're talking about these SCs, this does not look like Alice Springs to me.  It's more remote - probably around Uluru IMO.

Bobette wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 FVOfv3Z

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 ZUSgHP7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 WE0D9zW

Source: Episode 2

I agree looks like Uluru. I think this is where Peter might let HA go. IMO it’s A LCD
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:13 pm

@LeapofFaith Does it match the vegetation and landscape of the S/ C where HA is crying, wearing thin straps silvery dress?
She was in front of rolling hills I thought?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:42 pm

Astrobach wrote:@LeapofFaith Does it match the vegetation and landscape of the S/ C where HA is crying, wearing thin straps silvery dress?
She was in front of rolling hills I thought?

Definitely not IMO - Hannah and the green rolling hills isn't Alice Springs or Uluru; it's the Gold Coast Hinterland IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Trying to summarize here a little to help with possible endings:

F3 RC looks to be Hinterland which is rolling green hills. This is where HA is crying in strappy dress.

Peter in pink shirt & shorts saying he’s devastated is likely Uluru. If Madi self-eliminates it would be at this time or before.

FRC is desert. Do we have a location name? ETA: It’s near Ooraminna Station

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:06 am

@Gabriele FRC is near Ooraminna Station: https://www.ooraminna.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 47 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton