SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:45 am

What the hell could Fleiss be referring to with that tweet of his today? What shock could be coming? scratch Whatever if it if it's anything at all I hope it's not pertaining to this season , we've had and still have enough of unknowns and frustrating things to figure out as it is. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:53 am

Jolena wrote:What the hell could Fleiss be referring to with that tweet of his today? What shock could be coming? scratch Whatever if it if it's anything at all I hope it's not pertaining to this season , we've had and still have enough of unknowns and frustrating things to figure out as it is. jmo

Probably nothing as usual.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:What the hell could Fleiss be referring to with that tweet of his today? What shock could be coming? scratch Whatever if it if it's anything at all I hope it's not pertaining to this season , we've had and still have enough of unknowns and frustrating things to figure out as it is. jmo

Probably nothing as usual.

Pretty sure on Colton's season he tweeted something like that... and he was just referring to Air Supply performing at ATFR... not sure if he's just a troll or what
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:46 am

Yeah, that was so lame, laugh out loud
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:09 pm

IA MF always tweets like that. Probably Summer Games Announcement, the Senior announcement or a new Bachelor show that @Bobette posted about and I can't seem to find it now, or remember what it was. Wrestling? IDK

ETA: found it.

Bobette wrote:Did we know there was going to be a Battle of the Bachelors?  It's another spinoff - wrestling - and Apollo is representing AU apparently.  dizzy  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8014871/Three-time-reality-star-Apollo-Jackson-heads-star-new-Bachelor-spin-off.html

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3283p540-former-bachelor-franchise-leads-contestants-random-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Jolena read upthread, or in the media thread, it’s all there or go to RS and read when Peter was a contestant on Hannah B. He got some news from exes and only Calee, the last one, came publicly recently. He’s no angel. JMO

Im not saying he's an angel. I have three grown sons so I've seen alot and also saw a difference when they met "the one" .Things were a bit different when love hits them upside the head (ie colton) I think Peter is a good guy, a normal 28 yr old , he makes a descent living, handsome, and comes from a good, loving ,descent family. Not an angel, most guys aren't even the born again ones. So I'm of the opinion of cutting a good guy a break too.Do I think Peter is ready for marriage from this show ? No I don't, but I do think if he's feeling love and it's reciprocated & he dates a few years i do think he'll be ready for marriage in his early thirties. JMHO

I think comparing Colton to Peter is some kinda federal offense. Colton was quite clear on who and what he wanted and now that he’s got it, the jaws of life won’t change him. OTOH, Peter chases something Colton knew nothing about. Peter’s mom found it amusing that her son reportedly has prolific sexual prowess even though Hannah came outta that windmill and dumped him. Good, decent, loving family yes and like most guys he has a soft spot for women like his mom - dark haired, beautiful drama queens. VF lit the fire I saw in his eyes. I only knew he favored Madi after I read it here. He said virtually the same thing to everyone so, no - I saw no clear loving and loyal Peter ever show up and neither did any of those dads. All IMO.

Great post!!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:I think comparing Colton to Peter is some kinda federal offense. Colton was quite clear on who and what he wanted and now that he’s got it, the jaws of life won’t change him. OTOH, Peter chases something Colton knew nothing about. Peter’s mom found it amusing that her son reportedly has prolific sexual prowess even though Hannah came outta that windmill and dumped him. Good, decent, loving family yes and like most guys he has a soft spot for women like his mom - dark haired, beautiful drama queens. VF lit the fire I saw in his eyes. I only knew he favored Madi after I read it here. He said virtually the same thing to everyone so, no - I saw no clear loving and loyal Peter ever show up and neither did any of those dads. All IMO.
It’s funny that Peter is as indecisive, submissive and easily manipulated as people thought that Colton would be, but wasn’t.
Hello Dean! rofl
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:28 pm

“6 days prior I was intimate with someone else”
This implies Peter is upset about having been intimate with someone other than ... “else”.
Wouldn’t a 6 day lapse be referenced at LCD for it to have happened at a FSD?

Peter already directly told Madi he was intimate during their FSD dinner. Didn’t he say 2 people? I forget.
Either he is revisiting that in this clip or he is concerned about Hannah. Or he could be questioning proposing in general so soon after sex with someone gone.

Thoughts?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:45 pm

@notarose That is what I am confused about. The time breakdown of FSD does not give a 6 day lapse right?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:52 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@notarose That is what I am confused about.  The time breakdown of FSD does not give a 6 day lapse right?

If you mean could this have been said during FSD week then 6 days doesn’t work because FSD1/day off/ FSD2/day off/FSD3 only makes for 4 days ago if said on the last FSD.
Has to be said during the time of meeting Peter’s parents or, at the latest, the first LCD if referring to the 2nd FSD and if there were no days off after FSD3.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Maybe it is said when he's talking to his mother. Could be that Madi expressed concerns to her at the MTP visit and when Peter was talking to his parents after she left he might;ve told his mother that Madi wasen't comfortable with him sleeping with the other girls in the fantasy suites and then that's when the sound bite comes in that "He had been intimate with someone 6 days ago" she wanted to leave and that's when his mother says what she says to him. no idea Hoping things are made more clear after tomorrows episode. I think we'll hear what RS thinks about how it all went down on Tuesday. but our great sleuthers here might crack the case before RS. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 4256136633 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:33 pm

We don't know what the show will show. They cut out the 'you make me insanely happy' from Madison's Peru date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton