SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Astrobach wrote:@Jolena read upthread, or in the media thread, it’s all there or go to RS and read when Peter was a contestant on Hannah B. He got some news from exes and only Calee, the last one, came publicly recently. He’s no angel. JMO

I actually hope he is single for Madi and HA sake...Honestly leaving at F3 or F4 is the best scenario in this mess.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:19 pm

Jolena wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@Jolena read upthread, or in the media thread, it’s all there or go to RS and read when Peter was a contestant on Hannah B. He got some news from exes and only Calee, the last one, came publicly recently. He’s no angel. JMO

Im not saying he's an angel. I have three grown sons so I've seen alot and also saw a difference when they met "the one" .Things were a bit different when love hits them upside the head (ie colton) I think Peter is a good guy, a normal 28 yr old , he makes a descent living, handsome, and comes from a good, loving ,descent family. Not an angel, most guys aren't even the born again ones. So I'm of the opinion of cutting a good guy a break too.Do I think Peter is ready for marriage from this show ? No I don't, but I do think if he's feeling love and it's reciprocated & he dates a few years i do think he'll be ready for marriage in his early thirties. JMHO

I think comparing Colton to Peter is some kinda federal offense. Colton was quite clear on who and what he wanted and now that he’s got it, the jaws of life won’t change him. OTOH, Peter chases something Colton knew nothing about. Peter’s mom found it amusing that her son reportedly has prolific sexual prowess even though Hannah came outta that windmill and dumped him. Good, decent, loving family yes and like most guys he has a soft spot for women like his mom - dark haired, beautiful drama queens. VF lit the fire I saw in his eyes. I only knew he favored Madi after I read it here. He said virtually the same thing to everyone so, no - I saw no clear loving and loyal Peter ever show up and neither did any of those dads. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:21 pm

RS proclaimed Jordan a serial cheater and accused him of being active on Raya after his engagement to JoJo. Arie, well, need I go on...laugh out loud. If he's with Hannah Ann or Madi, Peter may or may not be faithful, that's up to him, but even if he has made mistakes with past girls, that doesn't make it a certainty that he's going to repeat them. Some men radically change when they meet The One; others never change.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:42 pm

dk know how legit this is but bachelor nation.scoop on instagram posted these
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 46c52510
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 D08eb110

Source: bachelornation.scoop via instagram stories
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:01 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Im not saying he's an angel. I have three grown sons so I've seen alot and also saw a difference when they met "the one" .Things were a bit different when love hits them upside the head (ie colton) I think Peter is a good guy, a normal 28 yr old , he makes a descent living, handsome, and comes from a good, loving ,descent family. Not an angel, most guys aren't even the born again ones. So I'm of the opinion of cutting a good guy a break too.Do I think Peter is ready for marriage from this show ? No I don't, but I do think if he's feeling love and it's reciprocated & he dates a few years i do think he'll be ready for marriage in his early thirties. JMHO

I think comparing Colton to Peter is some kinda federal offense. Colton was quite clear on who and what he wanted and now that he’s got it, the jaws of life won’t change him. OTOH, Peter chases something Colton knew nothing about. Peter’s mom found it amusing that her son reportedly has prolific sexual prowess even though Hannah came outta that windmill and dumped him. Good, decent, loving family yes and like most guys he has a soft spot for women like his mom - dark haired, beautiful drama queens. VF lit the fire I saw in his eyes. I only knew he favored Madi after I read it here. He said virtually the same thing to everyone so, no - I saw no clear loving and loyal Peter ever show up and neither did any of those dads. All IMO.

Colton , Sean and just about every other lead did pretty much the same thing that Peter has to do to complete this show. It wasen't his mother who spilled the sex in the windmill . While a whole audience is laughing at what Hannah Brown said on that stage what would anyone expect his mother to do (sit there and cry?)
I've had many girls sleep at my house too while my sons were dating and all the friends who were hanging out and dating . I too cooked more breakfast and pasta dinners then I care to remember and I did it for my sons ., that's how our family is with any guests that come to our home and Mrs Weber is probably the same way. You can't just assume that girls that slept over were all having sex . JMO

Hannah's the one who should've been ashamed of herself to even talk about intimacy with Peter especially without even telling Peter she was going to broadcast it ,but she was ABC's puppet (Just like Nick Vial did to Andy) and did what they wanted her to do. She KNEW she was picking JED over Peter and Tyler. None of the other leads were clear loving and loyal in what they said to the dads on their seasons but the standards are different for Peter if you don't like him I guess . no idea AJMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:27 am

@Jolena, notice in the spoilers that Peter let’s Madison know that, yes he was intimate, but says he won’t share details (on camera). Peter has repeatedly made it clear that he wishes his night with Hannah had remained private. If Peter had done to her what she did to him, he’d have to leave the country.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:56 am

@Jolena
I think your points about Hannah are quite valid and certainly no male lead could ever get away with what she did to Peter on national tv. It was classless and tacky, for sure, IMO. .
I didn’t expect to dislike Peter as lead but, I do. IMO He’s just so wimpy and clueless and easily manipulated and indecisive I cannot wait for this season to be over. Still, if he finally does figure out who he wants to be with, I hope he gets the girl and rides off happily. AND, I hope he makes his choice happy and vice versa.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:00 am

@MadiPrewFan

Don't believe everything you see.

It would be so stupid for Peter to add her to his "benefits" list before the end of the season since he has said his season will not be "spoiled".  And, for her to actually use them before the end of the season...   STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  And, I can't imagine that TPTB would ever approve of it and Peter is a good little "yes man" and won't do anything to jeopardize that relationship.

I also read elsewhere the she is on a modeling trip for a boutique that bought the airline tickets for all the girls going on the trip.

Girl is thirsty and is doing every thing she can to have people believe she is the F1.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:06 am

Emeralds wrote:@Jolena, notice in the spoilers that Peter let’s Madison know that, yes he was intimate, but says he won’t share details (on camera). Peter has repeatedly made it clear that he wishes his night with Hannah had remained private. If Peter had done to her what she did to him, he’d have to leave the country.

I saw the clip where he says " Im not gonna lie to you about that, I have been intimate" but I didn't hear im say he won't share details (on camera). Where is this clip TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:09 am

Jolena wrote:
Emeralds wrote:@Jolena, notice in the spoilers that Peter let’s Madison know that, yes he was intimate, but says he won’t share details (on camera). Peter has repeatedly made it clear that he wishes his night with Hannah had remained private. If Peter had done to her what she did to him, he’d have to leave the country.

I saw the clip where he says " Im not gonna lie to you about that, I have been intimate" but I didn't hear im say he won't share details (on camera). Where is this clip TIA

I don’t have the specific clip but RS confirmed it in his spoilers today.

I think Peter wishes Hannah B. had kept that private.  I thought it was tacky of her to say that to be honest.  JMO.  I don’t think she would have said anything if she was still engaged or with her F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I don’t have the specific clip but RS confirmed it in his spoilers today.

I think Peter wishes Hannah B. had kept that private.  I thought it was tacky of her to say that to be honest.  JMO.  I don’t think she would have said anything if she was still engaged or with her F1.

I think they promised her DWTS if she did it. For someone who told Colton on their one on one that she wanted to save herself for marriage and only had sex with her boyfriend of 3 years. I want to think that she would've not wanted to go on stage and brag that she did Peter 4 times in a windmill , slept with JED her F1 then does a 180 on Tyler with No sex on her date with him sorry but it dosen't add up , she's all over the place ., I doubt it was her idea to broadcast it but I guess the payday of DWTS was enough compensation for her to do whatever they wanted her to do . JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:22 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:@MadiPrewFan

Don't believe everything you see.

It would be so stupid for Peter to add her to his "benefits" list before the end of the season since he has said his season will not be "spoiled".  And, for her to actually use them before the end of the season...   STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  And, I can't imagine that TPTB would ever approve of it and Peter is a good little "yes man" and won't do anything to jeopardize that relationship.

I also read elsewhere the she is on a modeling trip for a boutique that bought the airline tickets for all the girls going on the trip.

Girl is thirsty and is doing every thing she can to have people believe she is the F1.

IMO

Well said. My biggest question is how Madi became F1 and if they are together. Guessing she left before or during their LCD. I wonder if Madi tells Peter’s family she is struggling and that is why Peter’s mom is breaking down. She doesn’t have to go into detail but maybe she did. Peter looks really sad; he knows he might have lost Madi. And, the fact that he still gave her a rose might have been why Hannah Ann broke down at the F3. I was a little confused on something though. Did Peter eliminate Victoria first and then Madi shows up? Or, did Madi show up and the RC start?

I do believe if Madi wasn’t F1, she would be the Bachelorette. I think whoever they choose is Plan B since Madi isn’t available and Hannah B. is doing other things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 70 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton