SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:40 pm

Oh well. just got the news... https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelor-madison-prewett-speaks-out-after-peter-weber-split-143024

RIP.

That was quick and considering the non existent warm body language they had at the finale, I am not surprised

now..... the B**** diva hate words were totally unecessary and mean. #karma

I now hope that Peter will run away from mommy dearest and be a man and live his own life.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Parrots Hilton Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:14 pm

I'm so totally happy Barb isn't in my life!

https://www.purewow.com/news/peter-weber-mom-instagram-post-breakup?utm_medium=email&utm_source=News&utm_campaign=40654&utm_content=News_editorial
Parrots Hilton
Parrots Hilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:11 pm

@Parrots Hilton I saw that ...I have no words , except maybe abject.
Unbelievably cruel, unnecessary and shows her level of denial and immaturity. Peter is not out of the woods yet. That IS his ‘ normal’ environment, it makes his VF attraction all the more understandable.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Im not convinced that refers to Madi but maybe I'm naive
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:26 pm

The Weber's are probably never going to acknowledge how toxic and sick their family dynamic is. Everything will be swept under the rug. And it's helped by people minimizing Barb's actions, justifying her behavior, and giving her every excuse to continue. Production will keep hiring her, and I'm sure she'll show up somewhere again in the Bachelor franchise.

I can't say I'm hopeful for Peter's future prospects. Even if he does find someone who will put up with that family, the suffocation from Barb will be an ever present threat for any significant other. And if he doesn't put up any boundaries then anyone he's with is essentially dating Barb too. I'd suggest Peter get therapy, but that would require admitting the truth about his family and sadly I don't think he's ready to do that.

Everyone who doesn't have Barb Weber as their Mother-In-Law is a winner.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Parrots Hilton wrote:I'm so totally happy Barb isn't in my life!

https://www.purewow.com/news/peter-weber-mom-instagram-post-breakup?utm_medium=email&utm_source=News&utm_campaign=40654&utm_content=News_editorial

Amen! And so totally happy Barb isn’t in Madi’s life, or even Hanna S or Hannah B’s life, either! That’s straight up despicable behavior for a grown woman. I am not even a mom and this makes me sick to contemplate such behavior. My mom drives me insane sometimes but I think I’m gonna give her a call as an expression of thanks that she ain’t a Barb! Redfacemad

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:26 pm

@Parrots Hilton Welcome1

Your username/avatar combo made me smile. laugh out loud :alltens:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:24 pm

@Parrots Hilton starwelcome

That IG post was posted 20 hours ago. Madi's annoucement post was 20 hours ago, tagged Beverly Hills California. I'm sure the jet plane MB is referring to is Madi's leaving Cali.

Now she can celebrate that her 'whole' family agree's with her including Peter. It was very important for her as per her interview to make sure everyone knew her "whole" family agreed with her (even though she told her husband in Spanish to say something bad about Madi to back her up)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Madi didn't leave LA until today though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:37 pm

@atem doesn't matter when she left, my point is she would be leaving eventually because MB is happy about the break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:43 pm

atem wrote:Madi didn't leave LA until today though.  

I think his mother was making reference to her and Peter breaking up. "LEAVING " on a jet plane. lets face it she has to get on that plane to go back home right? That's just another thing his mother was afraid of ,not only Madi not taking her crap but her taking him away to live in Alabama . I think mommy dearest wants him to live next door or down the street with his wife & kids. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:50 pm

@Jolena And sadly she'll probably get her wish. I wouldn't be surprised either if Barb's dream would be a communal home where everyone stays together. It's very clear her ideal woman for Peter is someone completely compliant and malleable. Even better if they view Barb as the person they need to please the most.

I agree too, one of the biggest fears for Barb was that Madi would take him away from LA. Imagine if Peter actually falls in love with someone from overseas and ends up moving there... she'd be thinking Alabama isn't so far away then. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 70 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton