SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 pm

The people at the WTA get to see the F3 episode. You can go to the episode thread for the information. We also have some info from the caps thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Goldie2 Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:49 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:@MadiPrewFan

Don't believe everything you see.

It would be so stupid for Peter to add her to his "benefits" list before the end of the season since he has said his season will not be "spoiled".  And, for her to actually use them before the end of the season...   STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  And, I can't imagine that TPTB would ever approve of it and Peter is a good little "yes man" and won't do anything to jeopardize that relationship.

I also read elsewhere the she is on a modeling trip for a boutique that bought the airline tickets for all the girls going on the trip.

Girl is thirsty and is doing every thing she can to have people believe she is the F1.

IMO
What she said. :yes:

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:58 pm

In the newest preview can anyone tell which way the car is going?  To or away?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:@MadiPrewFan

Don't believe everything you see.

It would be so stupid for Peter to add her to his "benefits" list before the end of the season since he has said his season will not be "spoiled".  And, for her to actually use them before the end of the season...   STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.  And, I can't imagine that TPTB would ever approve of it and Peter is a good little "yes man" and won't do anything to jeopardize that relationship.

I also read elsewhere the she is on a modeling trip for a boutique that bought the airline tickets for all the girls going on the trip.

Girl is thirsty and is doing every thing she can to have people believe she is the F1.

IMO
What she said.  :yes:

Wouldn't surprise me, given how Chris H just had his little spit about spoilers ruining the show, if the producers were actively getting HA to do this and the golf bag and the facetime calls to try and distract from Madi, or at least put some plausible deniability out there.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:03 pm

Someone on reddit thinks she is doing this because TPTB are asking her to and if she does, she will be rewarded with being the new 'ette.

Not sure I buy that though. I just think she wants more followers on IG to up those influencer payments and the best way to do that is bring attention to yourself.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:00 am

I just don't see HA as the Bachelorette. I also think it is for followers.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:56 pm

Sorry if this was already posted but uh what?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-on-peter-weber-bachelor-producer-intimate-relationship/
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:06 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted but uh what?

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-on-peter-weber-bachelor-producer-intimate-relationship/

Stirring the pot for more drama. I really am starting to dislike this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:09 pm

Sprite wrote:

Stirring the pot for more drama. I really am starting to dislike this show.

I've been disliking it for years and this is the worst.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Okay CH clearly states Peter has an "Intimate Relationship" with the producer Julie. Inquiring minds want to know just how "Intimate". Doesn't the word "Intimate" imply a physical relationship between 2 people?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

Okay CH clearly states Peter has an "Intimate Relationship" with the producer Julie. Inquiring minds want to know just how "Intimate". Doesn't the word "Intimate" imply a physical relationship between 2 people?

That is precisely why he said it. He wants people to assume just that. Not only did Peter bang a couple of contestants, he also did his producer. Charming people. They pretty much seem to hate everyone from this season other that VF. Priorities.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

That is precisely why he said it. He wants people to assume just that. Not only did Peter bang a couple of contestants, he also did his producer. Charming people. They pretty much seem to hate everyone from this season other that VF. Priorities.
Sorry, but that is in very poor taste, and an extremely low blow - and quite frankly, if true - is really none of CH's business.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton