SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:45 am

@notarose @HavaDrPepper I agree that it's better for them to at least now have an answer to "what if". Although I think if production was actually looking out for their wellbeing, they wouldn't have even had the Barb cam or dedicated so much time to how Barb felt. With the camera there, Barb felt even more incentive to go for blood. I tend to think there were tentative plans to make it work, I do think there were mutual lingering feelings between Madi and Peter. I think Peter was more hesitant because he knew the level of his Mother's anger (something Madi didn't have full knowledge of). But I don't think he would've said "I love Madi and that should be enough", risking the wrath of Barb, if he didn't have at least some idea that they'd give it a try. I don't think Madi would've been as hopeful and have gained the support of her family if there wasn't some plan to date. I'd guess though that after everything settled, any chance of them trying pretty much ended once Barb went on the full attack. Seeing the level of toxicity in the Weber family, the ending isn't unexpected. And Peter has shown himself to be incapable of setting up boundaries. He definitely isn't ready to be a husband to anyone. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:56 am

I hope after seeing those videos, Madi realizes that she is so much better off without him and his hateful family.

I also just checked Peter's instagram numbers and despite being on Hannah's season and now his own sh*t show, he is still more than 20 thousand followers behind Tyler. Somehow that gives me an inordinate amount of pleasure!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:25 am

Agreed @Sprite! I'm sure she'll take the high road, but wow the Weber's have shown themselves to be a hateful family. It should be Madi's badge of honor that they didn't think she fit in with them.

And that's definitely telling that even after his own entire season Peter's still behind Tyler C. Something that I just saw that was so heartbreaking was Tyler's Mother Andrea's last Instagram post (rest in peace). It showed her watching the Bachelor with a scene of Madi and her caption was "my pick is Madi!" That was just two weeks ago. Life is so fragile.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:27 am

Sprite wrote:I hope after seeing those videos, Madi realizes that she is so much better off without him and his hateful family.

I also just checked Peter's instagram numbers and despite being on Hannah's season and now his own sh*t show, he is still more than 20 thousand followers behind Tyler. Somehow that gives me an inordinate amount of pleasure!

Haha I noticed his Instagram numbers yesterday and it gave me a bit of a laugh also.
😬🤭 did anyone note what he was before his season started? I would be interested to see how many he gained during the season if many 😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:55 am

@Kas_256 I think around 1.3-1.4M. But don't quote me laugh out loud I don't follow Peter.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:02 am

dee wrote:@Kas_256 I think around 1.3-1.4M. But don't quote me laugh out loud I don't follow Peter.

Yes I don’t follow peter either but  I did also think he was around the low 1M when he started and was honestly surprised to see he cracked the 2M personally 🤭🤭

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:06 am

Kas_256 wrote:
dee wrote:@Kas_256 I think around 1.3-1.4M. But don't quote me laugh out loud I don't follow Peter.

Yes I don’t follow peter either but  I did also think he was around the low 1M when he started and was honestly surprised to see he cracked the 2M personally 🤭🤭
I think he ended Hannah's season with around 1M followers. But with the ATFR/announcement/filming spoilers/press leading up to his season he gained a bit more. By the time his season aired I'm pretty sure he was at around 1.3M. It doesn't surprise me he cracks 2M just because of how prominent SM is these days. But it did take him two shows, one as the lead, to crack it. I do think he will pass Tyler and land somewhere near Jojo's numbers.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:30 am

@dee Hummmm, not so sure about that. I don’t see him gaining after the major disaster of the ending. There is always an upward curve before the ending but only those that are REALLY liked are still followed, and there are a lot of media and press people who are done with him now that it’s over. IMO, he will slowly lose followers for all the stuff going on and HOW it ended, not only with NO fiancée, or s/o but a lot of Madi’s and HA fans will drop him.
There are the ‘ curious followers ’ who just follow to see who make comments, see stories and try to get BTS info. Plus if any more rumors of hooking up perdure, I don’t see him shining like that for long. I could be wrong but he is nowhere near the kind of momentum that Tyler had and kept despite some curves here and there.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:38 am

@Astrobach I agree. I do think for a little bit, he's going to pass Tyler. He's not that far off. Whether Peter gets good press or bad press, it's still attention on him. Eventually people who are only following him for the show will unfollow, that's when his numbers will dip a bit and probably taper off to or slightly below Tyler's. I think Madi may pass him eventually. Women keep followers a lot easier too because of the audience demographic.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:50 am

Peter can put on all the front he wants but his IG story just now is not one of a happy guy. He's probably drinking. Looks like he's sitting in his yard around the fire pit and singing " I hope you'll be happy now" . He's alone and looks sad to me. This show and his mother destroyed him emotionally. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:05 am

If someone knows how to SC a IG story video maybe someone can bring it over. it plays right after the one he did about the news article that he did earlier today about his mom.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:13 am

brightmi wrote:I rewatched the ATFR today...Madison seemed so optimistic when she first came out and sat next to Peter. Do you think Peter led her to believe that he was very interested in dating her post show? Maybe a “half truth”? Or did TB set her up?   I just feel like Peter said he loved Madison that night but less than 48 hours later he is on IG where his mom is heard telling him “I love you” and him saying the article about his family is “fake news”....he seems to be well over being upset with how his Mom treated Madison...unreal!!! I just hope Madison is doing a toast tonight with her family to “new beginnings”.

Short answer - I believe that production set her up - and we actually saw part of how they did this when CH visited Madison in Auburn and told her that Peter broke up with Hannah Ann because he still had feelings for Madison, and in his dream world he would be with Madison. This had a little shred of truth but a whole lot of lie as it seems that Peter really didn't want a reconciliation (or maybe more accurately - knew a reconciliation was impossible).

cheriee wrote:@brightmi That's what I noticed. Madison didn't know what was about come with Peter's mother. She initially seemed more optimistic. I think she was a little taken back when Peter said they'd just take it day by day. We know CH told her Peter wanted to be with her. Peter would've said he wanted to try. She clearly had told her family and they were supporting her. But Madison also didn't know the full extent of how Barb felt about her. I imagine she was shocked at the level of vitriol, any sane person would be. Hopefully she's back with her family now and counting her blessings to not have to deal with the toxicity of the Weber family. It doesn't look like Peter is going to put up those boundaries anytime soon. All JMO.

Ah - the elephant in the room. Watching Peter and Madison and Peter and Hannah Ann I felt Peter was much more into Madison than he was into Hannah Ann, and I also felt Hannah Ann was just a little bit "too perfect" in what she was saying - it always seemed to me to be her saying what she believed people wanted to hear to portray herself as the ideal F1 whereas Madison seemed more authentic (maybe too honest) with her answers. Peter always seemed to me to be begging Madison to stay the course until he could get to the end and pick her. Until that changed.

To me that "until" moment when things changed was when Peter sat down with his family to get their feedback on the two girls that they had just met on the MTP dates. IMO he was gutted that they didn't like Madison and Barb's diatribe over Hannah Ann "she's an angel sent from heaven" and "don't let her go - bring her home to us" and flood of (probably fake) tears. Peter knew then what we would only come to realize as we watched the ATFR - that his family would never accept Madison because his mother didn't like her and his mother rules the family. Yes - Peter and Madison didn't align on many things but IMO those differences were reconcilable between them - but what could never be reconciled was Barb's dislike of Madison and the way his mother rules the family. The next time Peter and Madison talked in depth about their relationship was the late portion of their LCD. IMO there's a lot we didn't see of that but what we did see was Peter accepting that Madison would leave and he stopped trying to change her mind. IMO it's likely he never told Madi just how badly the MTP date had turned out and how much his mother didn't like Madison - Madi only learned this on the ATFR with Barb's toxic performance there.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 70 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton