SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Sorry - If they make VF the bachelorette -I will not watch - what a waste
of time that would be - drama, drama & more drama.
Wish they would go for older (30 something's) ladies or gents going forward -
I think we would have more happy endings.

Last edited by Amberly on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Delete)

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:02 pm

So Peter and Madi are now both in their bad books. No trip for them. laugh out loud

“It’s an intimate relationship,” the Texas native, 48, told the outlet. “You spend that much time together we all get close. Sometimes those lines get blurred.”

I'm sure CH knows all about those blurry lines. This is direct shot at Peter Madi and the producer which IMO if it were true, he would never make such a subtle accusation. He's pi**ed that there are spoilers out there so he's going to run with the rumours to keep sleuthers/tabloids/RS off track IMHO.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-on-peter-weber-bachelor-producer-intimate-relationship/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:36 pm

Ch is a real pr*ck imo he needs to retire already I’m tired of him smh
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:38 pm

It’s not the first time a contestant has experienced “blurred lines” with a producer or show worker. But usually the contestant and staff are removed. Will be interesting to see if it’s different for not only a lead but a male lead, if there is any truth to it. IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:40 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:Ch is a real pr*ck imo he needs to retire already I’m tired of him smh

@MadiPrewfan
Don’t be shy. Tell us how you really feel. rofl cantstopl giggling

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:53 pm

I'm vaguely wondering if the idea that he picks HA by default (to date only, no engagement) because Madi leaves, then he dumps HA back in the US and goes after Madi, is becoming more possible with the info we've gotten lately

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:53 pm

I was listening to Rachel and Becca's podcast "Bachelor happy hour" on youtube. ( I didn't finish listening to all of it yet) but CH is on with them now and he said he can't wait to talk to Madison about why she waited so long to tell Peter about her virginity and other things and he said I'll get that chance at ATFR either if shes there with Peter or if she's there alone. I think the podcast Is worth listening to . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:04 pm

@Jolena so he’s just out here spoiling his own show now but is mad at people who spoil said show... make it make sense
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:11 pm

MadiPrewfan wrote:@Jolena so he’s just out here spoiling his own show now but is mad at people who spoil said show... make it make sense

He just said he had dinner with Peter last night.So Rachel asked him since he had dinner with him can he say if Peter regrets the decisions he made with the fantasy suites and Chris said Yes he does affraid
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:22 pm

Jolena wrote:
MadiPrewfan wrote:@Jolena so he’s just out here spoiling his own show now but is mad at people who spoil said show... make it make sense

He just said he had dinner with Peter last night.So Rachel asked him since he had dinner with him can he say if Peter regrets the decisions he made with the fantasy suites and Chris said Yes he does  affraid

Well this is interesting. Makes me think that Peter must be working on his relationship with Madi then. At least that is how I interpret it. Also the info about Madi being in Atlanta and seen at the airport the same time Peter was there. Maybe now they both are over it and realize the TPTB are NOT their friends! :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:28 pm

So far Peter has been saying, "I followed my heart until the end." Now he regrets his decisions. Okay. Peter was confused--I'm confused--so are lots of other people. I guess you can regret following your heart when you realize you should have let your brain do the thinking and the reasoning.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:50 pm

It sounds like he wished he pulled a Colton, and sent everyone home except his F1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 70 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 52 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton