SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:22 am

suzq wrote:With all of the conflicting information and theories -- does anyone think that Peter might be dating both Hannah Ann and Madi?

I really don't see why Madi or HS would want to do that. It was a disaster the last time that was done.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:14 pm

We just have to face facts. Peter is just an old fashioned horn dog, IMO. His heart really wants intimacy and love and a companion waiting for him after every flight. BUT, the ‘Peter’ who runs his life creates so much confusion with his constant need to explore every beautiful pair of panties he has access to...he’s just in constant turmoil. Big Peter is emotional like his mom and he knows NOTHING about women and is quite indecisive and easily persuaded. Definitely not ready to be married. All my opinion.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:32 pm

I find it SO odd how the ABC site that gives recaps acts like Madi doesn't exist! They didn't even mention her first date with the family wedding renewal on the recap. I find it so odd. Do they usually do that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:13 pm

atem wrote:I find it SO odd how the ABC site that gives recaps acts like Madi doesn't exist!  They didn't even mention her first date with the family wedding renewal on the recap.  I find it so odd.  Do they usually do that?

From my previous experiences with this show 99% of the time they try to keep the F1 hidden as much as they can and for as long as they can .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:23 pm

atem wrote:I find it SO odd how the ABC site that gives recaps acts like Madi doesn't exist!  They didn't even mention her first date with the family wedding renewal on the recap.  I find it so odd.  Do they usually do that?

Are they mad at her?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:49 pm

Jolena wrote:

From my previous experiences with this show 99% of the time they try to keep the F1 hidden as much as they can and for as long as they can .jmo

I agree they are keeping her hidden at this point but it’s going to get harder after this Monday night on !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:57 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Are they mad at her?
If Madi said she would do something to production and didn't follow through or if she caused unanticipated changes in their production schedule I think they could be frustrated with her JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:02 pm

@jen689 What if she left at the end? Would that be breaking a contract?
It is an interesting thought, but that young lady does not seem the type that could make anyone mad.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:28 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@jen689 What if she left at the end?...It is an interesting thought, but that young lady does not seem the type that could make anyone mad.
When CH tells Pete he/production just found something out at the FRC and Pete looks stunned the only viable scenario I can think of is Madi changed her mind at the last second and doesn't want to attend the FRC. I don't think she intentionally wanted to frustrate production.  She just didn't want to make a decision she would regret JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:43 am

But Madi could, like any mature young woman in a show where there is a FRC to do, just go there,  cut Peter short and explain to him the reasons she thinks she does not want to make a decision at this time, but could agree to "date" him IRL... Maybe at AFTRC, we found out there was no dating at all... Peter ended up dating someone else or not!  Why make such a big deal out of this? Hyping it up maybe?  JMO
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:57 am

Many of the complaints against Peter here are moreso just the show. I can’t think of a lead that didn’t make out in front of others or make it clear by this point who the MOT people are vs the ones they are falling for. They are all just human.

I just wish we got to see if Maddie and HA have a personality. At this point I haven’t seen much of one from either.

All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:43 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:But Madi could, like any mature young woman in a show where there is a FRC to do, just go there,  cut Peter short and explain to him the reasons she thinks she does not want to make a decision at this time, but could agree to "date" him IRL...
According to Raven who was Nick's F2 their contract says if they show up at the FRC they have to accept a proposal.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 70 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 39 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton