SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Is it just me or is Chris Harrison backtracking?
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-take-it-easy-on-tyler-c-after-gigi-hadid-dates/

He did two video interviews yesterday where he was absolutely slamming Tyler. Called him second or third choice and said he was galavanting around. One of them is quoted at the bottom of the above article. The new portion though.. that’s a 180.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:05 pm

seton wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Well looking at Hannahs story she is really trying to move on and heal. Just my opinion.  Oh and where is Tyler?  Why has he not posted or anything?!

Chained in Gigi's basement until he's let out for the next PR stunt, amirite? 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 2498057887 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 2498057887 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 2498057887

@LaineyG
IMO I’m sure he’s reviewing contracts for new opportunities and invitations for Fashion Week. 3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:07 pm

@okkaayy Yep. Tyler might have reached out and explained what's going on.  JMO  I don't think Tyler cares about bach but I don't think he is trying to hurt Hannah or rub anything in her face.  So maybe he had a talk with Chris or Chris had a talk with Hannah about it. Chris must know Tyler's stuck in a whirlwind. JMO

Last edited by Summerfun1980 on Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:08 pm

okkaayy wrote:Is it just me or is Chris Harrison backtracking?
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-take-it-easy-on-tyler-c-after-gigi-hadid-dates/

He did two video interviews yesterday where he was absolutely slamming Tyler. Called him second or third choice and said he was galavanting around. One of them is quoted at the bottom of the above article. The new portion though.. that’s a 180.

Surely Chris would never do that giggling rofl cantstopl

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:12 pm

HEA wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

This is par for the course on the board.  :yes: laugh out loud  I remember people quickly turned on Hannah when RS came out with his second spoiler of Jed is F1.  3 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11 - Page 27 4256136633  That said, I think most were hopeful for a reunion with Hannah and Tyler, but I never saw it.  I only saw forced smiles on ATFR, especially from Tyler.  He is free to date Gigi or anyone else for that matter.  In fact, I hope he finds someone other than Hannah.  He deserves to be chosen first.  Men find it to be a blow to their ego to be rejected, so being given a second chance is a tough pill to swallow.  Jmo.  

And it was clear as day to me that he did not like one bit this new turn of event. Jed said that he felt an electric vibe before he came on set. I am 100% convinced that Tyler arrived with another idea in mind when he heard he would come second after the F1. I have the gut feeling that he was thinking that prods would name him next bach on the spot. I remember that he came in LA 1 or 2 weeks prior the AFRC so maybe he talked to the boss and express an interest... who knows if it was an abc meeting or not but it is a strong possibility. He did not stay long, enough for a day meeting.

Anyway. I personally saw a shock on his face and a poop interior swearing as he immediately IMO saw that prods manipulated him and put it in this position he had no choice but faking he was happy to accept a ***drink or something***. And following day, after reflexion and talk with his family and/or friend, he immediately posted an IG message that was IMO a clear message that he is very single and just a friend of hannah. I read here that he spent the night at Hannah? this screamed strategy and explanation where he stood: we are friend now, I moved on, good luck to you. Hannah also posted that she was complaining that she was ****independant *** (please read SINGLE) and ***nobody*** (please read double SINGLE) to scratch her back. I believe he clarified his position which is: I moved on, I am now in a good place, possibly starting something with Gigi or waiting to be next bachelor.

There is no way he wants Hannah back IN MY OPINION. He saw the real Hannah on his TV, he was rejected when he was giving her his heart, she stomped on it, now deal with it!

I see a desperado Hannah. She did not grow up and will play victim. Whatever she will get is unknown but I am sure CH and abc will find something. For now, I am waiting her sarcastic and mean side of her to show up about Tyler ... who IMO rejected her so not wonderful proposition...

I am SO waiting confirmation Tyler is either with Gigi or next bachelor.  hehehe

MY opinion (checking here and there to see if something changed laugh out loud )

Those pics of Tyler's face during the atfr in the SC thread will forever haunt me laugh out loud
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Switch-board operator extraordinaire! giggling
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:14 pm

Maybe this show finally knows how much buzz Tyler has created for their show - during airing and post show. Whether anyone agrees with Tyler's actions or not, he is arguably the most popular contestant from this franchise. I'm not talking about SM numbers. I'm talking about all the buzz and press surrounding this guy all season long. No one else in my knowledge has created so much talk. ABC would be stupid to not take notice. I'm shocked it took them this long to realize this dude's popularity. He was originally written off as an afterthought from tptb. No one was even hyping this guy up as "someone to watch for", who also had very little air time, non existent edit, and lack of ATFR time. Yet, he came out of this being the most popular. I'm sure he's in over his head with the magnitude of GH and all the attention that comes from that; but I won't necessarily write him off as being cancelled from BN and this being his downfall.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

pikake wrote:

Surely Chris would never do that giggling rofl cantstopl

Gigi is quite rich and powerful and influential with almost 50,000,000 followers and a battalion of lawyers. Shutting down CH and making him change his tune was a text message. Not even a call IMO. His employer checked him, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:17 pm

His producer from BN unfollowed him at one point, because she, Ryan Herbert, refollowed him yesterday. Just weird. I still think they’re considering him for DWTS.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Taken from the US magazine actual article she was quoted as saying “next”: Bachelorette’s Hannah Brown Says ‘Thank You, Next’ to Questions About Tyler Cameron and Gigi Hadid. Article definitely addresses - no shade thrown

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-brown-says-thank-you-next-to-tyler-c-gigi-hadid-questions/

Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Floridian1990 Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:20 pm

The Bachelor franchise should be beating their chest that a very high profile supermodel is even dating one of their contestants. Many would think that's a move below Gigi. But as some said on reddit Tyler is the exception not the rule. I'm not surprised snake extraordinaire CH is backtracking a little bit.
Floridian1990
Floridian1990

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@okkaayy Yep. Tyler might have reached out and explained what's going on.  JMO  I don't think Tyler cares about bach but I don't think he is trying to hurt Hannah or rub anything in her face.  So maybe he had a talk with Chris or Chris had a talk with Hannah about it. Chris must know Tyler's stuck in a whirlwind. JMO

Imho, I don't think Tyler is that bothered, that CH called him Hanna's second or third choice. That's what Tyler was. I don't know what made CH change his tune, but I doubt it was Tyler contacting him, imo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 72 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #11

+80
Norcalgal
Eagle Eye
North
ReneeM
wxyz_abcd