SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Summer how do you know Alan was there at the interview?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:40 pm

It was a fairly quick interview, but she sounded mature and she was her usual sweet self. I really loved when Tanya was talking about all of the hot guys that are on the dating app that she uses and Hannah’s immediate response was do they have their life together and do they have a career? It was just great hearing her be assertive and making it known what she prefers in a guy. 

@nannymargie i’m not summer, but Hannah has the same outfit on with Ryan that she did yesterday in the picture with Alan. This means he either went with her to the interview or they hung out together elsewhere before rehearsals. 

On another note, there are paparazzi pictures of Hannah and Alan together after practice on Wednesday evening. He was carrying her bags and they got into the backseat of a car together. It wasn’t her car and it looks like they had a professional driver. The DWTS twitter fans are trying to figure out what they were doing laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:00 pm

@Ash2214 can you identify the twitter accounts you mentioned in your post? I’d like to check them out. Thx.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:12 pm

@mbl check your PM’s Smiley

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:33 pm

mbl wrote:@Ash2214 can you identify the twitter accounts you mentioned in your post?  I’d like to check them out.  Thx.

Ash can you PM me the direction to find them please.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Minney wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:Alan was not a part of the interview so he must have been there to support or they went somewhere after. You can listen on the I heart website. I found a link on twitter.

It was short but, exciting for me to hear, on the topic of dating, Tanya was talking about how hot the guys are on this dating app and Hannah asked if they had careers. Ryan asked if that was important to her now, that he has a professional career.  she said it was important for her now to date someone who has it together and has an established professional career and doesn’t just want to be insta famous partly in hopes he can prevent her from being content being an influencer and help her move to a sustainable career. Some of us in this thread called that that was the type of man she needed. And I’m glad she knows that!

Sounds like a great interview thanks for summarizing!  I'm glad too that she is realizing what she needs and not necessarily just what she wants from a relationship but one more step will let her know that she doesn't need a guy for her to not be content being an influencer and establish a sustainable career.  If that's what she wants she's totally capable of attaining that goal on her own!

She didn’t say she needed a guy for that. She was explaining why it would be beneficial to her to date someone who wasn’t an influencer and is an established professional. Obviously if you’re dating an insta famous guy it’s easy to just do what he’s doing. She is looking for a partner to push her and help her figure out her next steps. I think some of us desire that in a relationship, not because we can’t do it ourselves, but because we want help. And I think that is fine. Having an established partner helps in numerous ways. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:11 pm

@Ash2214. Can you please DM me the info too? handwave
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:29 pm

I get a vibe from this interview with Alan and Hannah that there is nothing going with the two of them and Hannah is currently single, IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovbcDJe_OU&feature=youtu.be

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:43 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I get a vibe from this interview with Alan and Hannah that there is nothing going with the two of them and Hannah is currently single, IMO.

I also dont believe that anything is going on at the moment, in regards to being a couple. I believe there could be feelings there (at least from Alan, seeing his reaction in several interviews when she is being asked about Tyler and her love life in general and also the way he has been looking at and hugging her lately) but I think she needs some time before she begins something new, to really heal. I could see something developing between them in some time though. I find them really cute together but I would prefer something happening after the show rather than during. I think otherwise it could mess with their focus...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:44 pm

@Bleiby527 I don’t think anyone thinks Hannah and Alan are secretly in a relationship right now. That would be ridiculous IMO. I believe them when they say their focus “right now” is on winning the mirrorball, especially since with her talent and their fans I think they have a legitimate shot at it. I still say James is her biggest competition. Ally has been in the bottom two more than once so I don’t think her fans will help her with the win.

I just think Hannah and Alan have gotten closer over the last few weeks. I also think they’re into each other a bit and I’m curious to see what happens if she tours, which Alan has said numerous times now that he really wants her there and she said she wants to. I believe that she is so post show has the potential to be interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:47 pm

I hope Tyler doesnt show up on DWTS on monday. I think that even if she is all past him she could loose focus, seeing him again will most likely shake her in some way and most of all it would put the press focus on them again. He could send his mom though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:51 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I get a vibe from this interview with Alan and Hannah that there is nothing going with the two of them and Hannah is currently single, IMO.

Agree. I thought she did a very good job explaining that she needs to heal so she can be whole for the next person. This is the most specific I’ve heard from her however I may not have seen or read all her interviews as I only follow what’s posted here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+74
Jaybird
BlueStarsShiver
USAGold
Fan4life
Alanna