SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:03 pm

leavers wrote:I want Abbie and Todd to be the #1 couple of Paradise.  They'd be absolute fire!

Yep @leavers - I'm with you - superhot couple IMO.  Hopefully they save it for our screens and don't hook & and fizzle out before we get a chance to see it.  laugh out loud

Abbie has all but confirmed she's signed on.  If Todd does does appear though, I think he can pretty much kiss any police career goodbye, don't you?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:32 am

I honestly think Abbie was cast for Todd. She's so his type it's unreal. I could see them getting together and Abbie breaking his heart. Ahhh young love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:39 am

Bobette wrote: If Todd does does appear though, I think he can pretty much kiss any police career goodbye, don't you?

Yep. I think he'd only do it if he's exhausted all his law enforcement options and lets that go, and embraces his future in instagram shilling and nightclub appearances.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:24 pm

Todd has put his Knight in Shining Armour suit back on and is sticking up for Abbie over that radio stunt.  Someone better make sure they don't hook up before BiP - I want to watch this unfold before me via blurry paparazzo photos of a Fijian resort!

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 RKmvE5H
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Todd might be a bit bitter... However, it'll be fun watching him try to handle Abbie.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:30 am

Can't SC because Todd's private but anyone following please check his story from 4 hrs ago and tell me if that can be about anyone other than Abbie. laugh out loud  They need to just stop that right now or it's going to be all over red rover before BiP even begins.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:06 am

Oooohh Abbie and Todd! Ok... Yes I think I strangely ship them laugh out loud Wow so I had no idea they have been flirting behind the scenes? Goes to show i can't leave this place even if i try Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:25 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Oooohh Abbie and Todd! Ok... Yes I think I strangely ship them laugh out loud  Wow so I had no idea they have been flirting behind the scenes? Goes to show i can't leave this place even if i try Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d

I also ship them.  :yes: IMO Abbie was probably cast for Todd when they were considering him as Lead and just happened to be Matt's type as well.

I don't want it to be like the US though where BiP contestants have hooked up prior so someone needs to run interference for the next 2 months.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:39 am

Abbie and Todd are all over each other’s Insta like a rash laugh out loud
Hopefully they’ll own it rather than pretending they’ve never spoken before when they both show up in Fiji
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:17 pm

Todd seems to be implying he won't be in Paradise.  Suspect I will not be satisfied with them hooking up off-camera IRL sorry that's just not how this is going to work.  laugh out loud  I am emotionally invested in your respective storylines therefore I must bear witness thanks.

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 UvKJXYy

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 TfWNFHs

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Fingers crossed he just can't say anything or confirm anything if he is

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:28 am

Nichole wants in. Mean Girl redemption edit incoming.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Australia - Season 3 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
bachie.bachie
Emayem
ule101
bachabacus
atem