SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 43 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:53 pm

Here's the section of Tyler's interview about Hannah if anyone is interested.

https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-explains-what-really-happened-with-hannah-brown-exclusive-133101

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2  - Page 43 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Tyler Cameron Reveals He Was In Talks to Be the Next 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-reveals-he-was-in-talks-to-be-the-next-bachelor-exclusive-133096
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:03 pm

Hey guys I'm fairly new here, just lurking on BN forums for a bit. I loved HB's season and think Tyler is great. I'm also familiar with Gigi as a celeb/model so the merging of those two worlds is quite a trip. On today's interview, I feel like y'all are reading too much into this. How Tyler navigates a high profile relationship will be markedly different to how he would manage a publicity thirsty BN relationship. Tyler and Gigi have been dating a month, idk about you but even in real life that's a short amount of time. I would not expect him or her to define anything right now. I fully expected him to downplay and throw out the friend card. It's a ruse. Actions speak louder. Within this month of seeing each other he's met her closest friends, they've spent pretty much every day with each other up til her going overseas for Fashion Month, he's met her mom, siblings and her extended family by flying to be with her for her Grandma's funeral, she's met his friends, his mom follows her, her mom, sister, cousins, best friend all follow him. These aren't things that are done if people are casually dating and Gigi is not the type to use people for press either. People need to give these two time to breathe, they will define the relationship when they are ready to.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:07 pm

silverstreams wrote:Hey guys I'm fairly new here, just lurking on BN forums for a bit. I loved HB's season and think Tyler is great. I'm also familiar with Gigi as a celeb/model so the merging of those two worlds is quite a trip. On today's interview, I feel like y'all are reading too much into this. How Tyler navigates a high profile relationship will be markedly different to how he would manage a publicity thirsty BN relationship. Tyler and Gigi have been dating a month, idk about you but even in real life that's a short amount of time. I would not expect him or her to define anything right now. I fully expected him to downplay and throw out the friend card. It's a ruse. Actions speak louder. Within this month of seeing each other he's met her closest friends, they've spent pretty much every day with each other up til her going overseas for Fashion Month, he's met her mom, siblings and her extended family by flying to be with her for her Grandma's funeral, she's met his friends, his mom follows her, her mom, sister, cousins, best friend all follow him. These aren't things that are done if people are casually dating and Gigi is not the type to use people for press either. People need to give these two time to breathe, they will define the relationship when they are ready to.

Except that things have changed since fashion week and the haven't been papped together since the funeral. Also pre-Zayn, Gigi was known for using relationships for publicity.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:08 pm

Ilo wrote:So they broke it OFF

I can’t see the video for some reason, but where did it come from? Is that confirmed or just your opinion?
Please clarify, cause I am confused, thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:08 pm

silverstreams wrote:Hey guys I'm fairly new here, just lurking on BN forums for a bit. I loved HB's season and think Tyler is great. I'm also familiar with Gigi as a celeb/model so the merging of those two worlds is quite a trip. On today's interview, I feel like y'all are reading too much into this. How Tyler navigates a high profile relationship will be markedly different to how he would manage a publicity thirsty BN relationship. Tyler and Gigi have been dating a month, idk about you but even in real life that's a short amount of time. I would not expect him or her to define anything right now. I fully expected him to downplay and throw out the friend card. It's a ruse. Actions speak louder. Within this month of seeing each other he's met her closest friends, they've spent pretty much every day with each other up til her going overseas for Fashion Month, he's met her mom, siblings and her extended family by flying to be with her for her Grandma's funeral, she's met his friends, his mom follows her, her mom, sister, cousins, best friend all follow him. These aren't things that are done if people are casually dating and Gigi is not the type to use people for press either. People need to give these two time to breathe, they will define the relationship when they are ready to.

Welcome ! And thank you for this post... especially the bold. It becomes an obsession to twist everything to fit a certain narrative and precludes the actual facts to stand on their own. It’s tiring really.. even for me so I can’t imagine what it’s like for HIM ! As he said himself, he focuses on WHATS IMPORTANT AND LET THE REST FALL OFF.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:10 pm

@seton They're literally going by the celeb handbook which is "we're just friends" while dating and getting to know someone. Tons of high profile couples do this. It's baby steps. If I remember Sarah Hyland didn't reveal Wells till a few months in. I don't think interviews or social media will reveal anything about Tyler and Gigi. So far actions have and will. GH will be back in New York after the 1st, i guarantee they'll just pick up where they left off.

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:12 pm

silverstreams wrote:@seton They're literally going by the celeb handbook which is "we're just friends" while dating and getting to know someone. Tons of high profile couples do this. It's baby steps. If I remember Sarah Hyland didn't reveal Wells till a few months in. I don't think interviews or social media will reveal anything about Tyler and Gigi. So far actions have and will. GH will be back in New York after the 1st, i guarantee they'll just pick up where they left off.

Then why did Tyler look sad during the interview? I noticed tears in his eyes. And he very clearly said he was not in love with anyone right now. Seems like a harsh thing to say at the beginning of a new relationship?

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilo Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ilo wrote:So they broke it OFF

I can’t see the video for some reason, but where did it come from? Is that confirmed or just your opinion?
Please clarify, cause I am confused, thanks!
just my opinion

Ilo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:17 pm

silverstreams wrote:@seton They're literally going by the celeb handbook which is "we're just friends" while dating and getting to know someone. Tons of high profile couples do this. It's baby steps. If I remember Sarah Hyland didn't reveal Wells till a few months in. I don't think interviews or social media will reveal anything about Tyler and Gigi. So far actions have and will. GH will be back in New York after the 1st, i guarantee they'll just pick up where they left off.

I agree that actions speak louder than words. We will watch the feet. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by silverstreams Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Astrobach wrote:

Welcome ! And thank you for this post... especially the bold. It becomes an obsession to twist everything to fit a certain narrative and precludes the actual facts to stand on their own. It’s tiring really.. even for me so I can’t imagine what it’s like for HIM ! As he said himself, he focuses  on WHATS IMPORTANT AND LET THE REST FALL OFF.
JMO

Thanks for the welcome handwave I can just imagine how this is taxing for Tyler but he's not saying or doing anything out of the ordinary for celeb couples. Most of them claim to be friends til they're on a red carpet together. I did not think for a second he would even allow Gigi to be brought up but notice how it's gone from not mentioning her to saying it's friendly. They're on stage 2 of high profile dating laugh out loud

silverstreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:Tyler Cameron Reveals He Was In Talks to Be the Next 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.etonline.com/media/videos/tyler-cameron-reveals-he-was-in-talks-to-be-the-next-bachelor-exclusive-133096

I agree with Lauren that he just admitted to having a girlfriend. Ooops! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #2

+62
Alanna
Ash2214
sosleepy
teamfiercelove
nd4reality