SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:08 pm

I noticed that Hannah had a long term boyfriend; Ben Taylor.  They dated for at least 3 years as one of her IG pictures references a 3 year anniversary.  They are still friends on Facebook; she is also still friends with his sister, Carly.

Interesting on her IG, she has pictures of Hannah G.  However, while she follows Hannah G., Hannah G. does not follow her back.  Hannah B. follows her though.  A lot of Hannah’s!  😊

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by heart Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:09 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:I noticed that Hannah had a long term boyfriend; Ben Taylor.  They dated for at least 3 years as one of her IG pictures references a 3 year anniversary.  They are still friends on Facebook; she is also still friends with his sister, Carly.

Interesting on her IG, she has pictures of Hannah G.  However, while she follows Hannah G., Hannah G. does not follow her back.  Hannah B. follows her though.  A lot of Hannah’s!  😊

Hannah G does follow her back.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:34 pm

heart wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:I noticed that Hannah had a long term boyfriend; Ben Taylor.  They dated for at least 3 years as one of her IG pictures references a 3 year anniversary.  They are still friends on Facebook; she is also still friends with his sister, Carly.

Hannah G does follow her back.

Thank you! I did not follow Hannah G so I missed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:14 pm

https://next-management-staging.herokuapp.com/miami/profile/hannah-sluss

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/amp29301833/hannah-sluss-bachelor-peter-weber/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Hannah’s followers are actively changing. My screen showed she had 34.4k followers, than 34.6k and then 34.7k in a matter of 10 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:32 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:Hannah’s followers are actively changing.  My screen showed she had 34.4k followers, than 34.6k and then 34.7k in a matter of 10 minutes.
Here is a screencap of what you mention. It was 34.9K when I took it, now its at 35.0K. Guessing she got her phone back.

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 20191110

https://www.instagram.com/hannahann_sluss/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm

smg2587 wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:Hannah’s followers are actively changing.  My screen showed she had 34.4k followers, than 34.6k and then 34.7k in a matter of 10 minutes.
Here is a screencap of what you mention. It was 34.9K when I took it, now its at 35.0K. Guessing she got her phone back.

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 20191110

https://www.instagram.com/hannahann_sluss/

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Has there ever been a F1 that was the first of the F3 to be back on SM? Because I’m feeling like this rules her out.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Does this leave Madison and the girl who supposedly dated married men? ( I don't remember her name) When is the FRC suppose to take place or did it already? anyone? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:54 pm

ReneeM wrote:Has there ever been a F1 that was the first of the F3 to be back on SM? Because I’m feeling like this rules her out.

I’m not sure about F1 and SM. I agree with you; I think this rules her out as F1. Thinking F3 and she was the first to leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Supposedly the FRC was on the 16th or 17th per RS.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:16 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Supposedly the FRC was on the 16th or 17th per RS.

And with Australia being a head of us it’s over. So this isn’t a clue yet to me as all 3 should have their phones back.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Sprite
sdmom
mizzoufan
Hotmomma
Maddy