SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:11 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:42 pm

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Giphy

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 153384_7231-900x0
Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 153384_7263-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2401/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:39 pm

She's going to annoy me all season. I just had a look at her IG story and it's filled with well wishes from SM users. Nice little promotion for herself. Suspect

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's going to annoy me all season. I just had a look at her IG story and it's filled with well wishes from SM users. Nice little promotion for herself. Suspect
Yes me too! And then her buddy Dylan Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 1838857674
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:23 pm

She very cute but as equally as fake

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:44 pm

I was already tired of her even before the premiere

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:06 pm

I don't know, I actually like her no idea

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:02 pm

leavers wrote:I don't know, I actually like her no idea

Peter seems to be defending her a lot, and I noticed Chris Harrison stating she is naive to this process.. I actually see this. I don't like how ppl are comparing her to Luke P..i don't think anyone should be..and i hope Madison doesn't get compared to him later when apparently she says the same thing to Peter that Luke P said to Hannah in the overnight dates... this whole season is going to be a mess - JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:06 pm

Maybe I'd feel differently if I hadn't watched the Chris H interview with Lauren Z where he says Hannah Ann is involved in early drama but it's all over pretty soon and she's absolutely not the villain. I've seen unspoiled people on SM assuming she's going to be the season villain based on this early petty tptb stuff. I'm looking past it, and I've just not seen anything about her not to like but that's JMO.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:10 pm

For me, she comes across almost like Demi. In your face, show off, needs to be noticed. The one that in a group doesn't stop talking because they want all the attention and no one else has a chance to join in the conversation. Tries to be funny like when she walked into the room yelling "I'm in love" after 60 seconds of meeting him.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and take a wait and see approach.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:21 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
leavers wrote:I don't know, I actually like her no idea

Peter seems to be defending her a lot, and I noticed Chris Harrison stating she is naive to this process.. I actually see this.  I don't like how ppl are comparing her to Luke P..i don't think anyone should be..and i hope Madison doesn't get compared to him later when apparently she says the same thing to Peter that Luke P said to Hannah in the overnight dates... this whole season is going to be a mess - JMO

What bull. IMO there is no way she is naive to the process. She is friends with the other Hannah from Colton's season. I am sure Hannah filled her in on how stuff works, what to look out for, how to get the most air time, otherwise she wouldn't have gone interrupting three different times and kissing Peter each time! She seems to be know enough to be doing whatever producers tell her and seems pretty aware of cameras and positioning herself. IMO she is doing everything she can to set herself up for the next Bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Ann Sluss - Bachelor 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Sprite
sdmom
mizzoufan
Hotmomma
Maddy