SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:53 am

Jolena wrote:
if that's the case then it will be Abby imo 

How old is Matt and how old is Chelsie?  TIA

@Jolena - Matt is 32 and Chelsie 28.  

That interview was comparing a past Lead (Matty J) with the current Lead (Matt).  Osher was implying that Matty J followed his hormones but Matt will choose with his head.  

The winner is already known - she was spoiled by a betting agency before the season began (like all previous Australian F1s) so it's all upthread, if you want to know.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Michdealm Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:12 am

Interesting that the bachelor Instagram has a message from Helena and later from Abbie. As yet nothing from Chelsie. I sure hope this is not a bad sign with all the rumours swilling around about her avoiding media etc.
When the girls do interviews prior to the finale is it not only the final two who go?

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 am

Michdealm wrote:Interesting that the bachelor Instagram has a message from Helena and later from Abbie. As yet nothing from Chelsie. I sure hope this is not a bad sign with all the rumours swilling around about her avoiding media etc.
When the girls do interviews prior to the finale is it not only the final two who go?

I’m sure it’s a-ok. Chelsies is on FB. I just think the intern forgot the IG post before he/she knocked off at 5pm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:25 am

Michdealm wrote:Interesting that the bachelor Instagram has a message from Helena and later from Abbie. As yet nothing from Chelsie. I sure hope this is not a bad sign with all the rumours swilling around about her avoiding media etc.

They haven't done final 2 interviews since Laura & Elise - nothing with Britt & Sophie last year.  That could have been due to the unique situation of no F1 or they may have decided final 2 interviews are a bad idea, which I would agree with.  

Elise said she was running to the toilet to bawl her eyes out between radio interviews and Abbie has already had such a rough time with SM backlash I could see her breaking down if put in a similar situation. I'm hoping they don't do it to her.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:28 am

Matt appears to be in Scotland. I'm getting honey badger flashbacks (his insta).
Edit:some commenter said they saw him in Melbourne today

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:35 am

cb3 wrote:Matt appears to be in Scotland. I'm getting honey badger flashbacks (his insta).

He isn't in Scotland any more than he was at Wedding Cake Rock
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by cb3 Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:40 am

Vjeff wrote:
cb3 wrote:Matt appears to be in Scotland. I'm getting honey badger flashbacks (his insta).

He isn't in Scotland anymore than he was at Wedding Cake Rock. But i get what you mean. It did trick me initially

I'm not sure if you have seen his most recent post - Kilt rock, Isle of Skye.

cb3

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:44 am

Vjeff wrote:

He isn't in Scotland any more than he was at Wedding Cake Rock

I'm expecting his next post to be a selfie from the surface of the moon - would be just as believable. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:32 am

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1193081667544090?vh=e

Some snippets of Chelsie and Matt together! This man is totally smitten and a goner! I really hope they last. Has anyone thought of Chelsie’s captions on the Bachie pics bittersweet? Or am I reading too much into it?

I have attached the snippet link of Abbie and Matt below. Watch the difference between both the videos.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/395177387794799?vh=e

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:48 am

cb3 wrote:
Vjeff wrote:

He isn't in Scotland anymore than he was at Wedding Cake Rock. But i get what you mean. It did trick me initially

I'm not sure if you have seen his most recent post - Kilt rock, Isle of Skye.

Haha I've seen it, but he posts old photos every day that could never logistically be possible. You can see he apparently started the week in Port Jackson before getting to Wedding Cake Rock then Scotland and it's only Tuesday.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:51 am

It's in his eyes. His eyes "smile" when he's with Chelsie. It's very different to his facial expressions to Abbie, his eyes are neutral or even a bit sad with her.

Ten must be loving all the articles coming out about how Matt has Blaked it. It's all over the news but what it basically does is remind people to watch the Bachelor this week... such a good PR move! Rolling Eyes We all know here that he already said 2-3 weeks ago that he's still with the winner.

I feel for Matt and Chelsie too. Looking at their instagrams, you could tell they are over it and want to move on with their lives.

Missnair wrote:https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/1193081667544090?vh=e

Some snippets of Chelsie and Matt together! This man is totally smitten and a goner! I really hope  they last. Has anyone thought of Chelsie’s captions on the Bachie pics bittersweet? Or am I reading too much into it?

I have attached the snippet link of Abbie and Matt below. Watch the difference between both the videos.
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/videos/395177387794799?vh=e

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Jolena wrote:
if that's the case then it will be Abby imo 

How old is Matt and how old is Chelsie?  TIA

@Jolena - Matt is 32 and Chelsie 28.  

That interview was comparing a past Lead (Matty J) with the current Lead (Matt).  Osher was implying that Matty J followed his hormones but Matt will choose with his head.  

The winner is already known - she was spoiled by a betting agency before the season began (like all previous Australian F1s) so it's all upthread, if you want to know.

If Matt followed his brain then obviously he will go for Chelsie. But that sounds great when you are looking for a business partner or even your best friend. But what the brain has to do with emotions, feelings and LOVE? Our brain makes decisions based on the programs we have in our mind, but that doesn't mean it tells you the right thing to do. The programs might have problems so in fact our brains makes a lot of wrong decisions!! While the heart hardly does because is based on a deeper and spiritual level, intuition, LOVE ! I feel when it comes to a couple to follow the heart is the best thing to do.

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+33
Idlemess
notarose
msjr
mercieme
Pswright80