SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Minney wrote:Or maybe people have just moved on?

But they continue to ask him about Hannah ? Gigi was the last woman he was seen publicly dating and she famous. They were all over the tabloids.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by forrealspeople Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:44 am

Hi Everyone,

First time member to this forum. I would lurk here all the time and enjoyed reading everyone's post. Thought it was time to finally join. I'm on reddit as well. Sometimes, it gets a little hard to fully express ones thoughts and opinions on reddit. A lot going on over there, to navigate through it all.

I wonder if Tyler ever think to himself, man not only did a date one of the most famous supermodel in the world but also whose ex-boyfriends are famous singers. LOL I didn't want to mention their names. I don't think I'm allowed on here. He knew who Harry Styles is on his sexiest man people interview. So he definitely has heard of 1D. I mean c'mon it's pretty wild. rotfl

Last edited by forrealspeople on Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

forrealspeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:16 am

forrealspeople wrote:Hi Everyone,

First time member to this forum. I would lurk here all the time and enjoyed reading everyone's post. Thought it was time to finally join. I'm on reddit as well. Sometimes, it gets a little hard to fully express ones thoughts and opinions on reddit. A lot going on over there, to navigate through it all.

I wonder if Tyler ever think to himself, man not only did a date one of the most famous supermodel in the world but also whose ex-boyfriends are famous singers. LOL I didn't want to mention their names. I don't think I'm allowed on here. He knew who Harry Styles is on his sexiest man people interview. So he definitely has heard of 1D. I mean c'mon it's pretty wild. rotfl

Welcome! *edited* I prefer this place. Smiley

Even though his relationship with Gigi was short-lived, that was one hell of an experience for him. He went from being a broke kid from Florida to dating one of the world's top supermodels and meeting all these famous people within a few months. As much as I would love for him to date a "normal" girl now, I have a feeling he will date someone famous and/or a model. This isn't verified, but there were reports that he was spotted with Josie Canseco and another model prior to his date with Gigi so he seems to have a type. He also recently followed a couple of Instagram models that had me going  TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 1f62f  TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 1f62c

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Other forum rules)

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:40 am

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:21 am

Seatee wrote:
forrealspeople wrote:Hi Everyone,

Welcome! *edited* I prefer this place. Smiley

Even though his relationship with Gigi was short-lived, that was one hell of an experience for him. He went from being a broke kid from Florida to dating one of the world's top supermodels and meeting all these famous people within a few months. As much as I would love for him to date a "normal" girl now, I have a feeling he will date someone famous and/or a model. This isn't verified, but there were reports that he was spotted with Josie Canseco and another model prior to his date with Gigi so he seems to have a type. He also recently followed a couple of Instagram models that had me going  TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 1f62f  TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 1f62c

Regarding the bold: I am not sure who he will choose to date next. But one thing I know is that he learned the hard way, being with Gigi came with a load of restrictions and challenges that are difficult to navigate while staying humble and grounded as he is used to say. He does work in the modeling world and will therefore meet models. Famous people are attracted to him the same way ordinary people are and have sometimes an advantage in frequenting similar circuits. That said, I doubt very much that Tyler has those types of specific women in mind for his next relationship. Many women follow him and would like to be seen with him but my perception of him is he will go with his heart and be touched by someone that could be an athlete, a teacher, a nurse or any other profession as long as they are about similar values that he has. I mentioned these because he has said those exact words, he values people with selfless attitude and generosity like teachers and nurses often are. Those come before notoriety and status IMO.
To be followed.
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Really hope this outfit was for a photoshoot.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B41CqhShxdH/

BTW guy that in photo/post it is the VP of marketing for Baccarat Goods and Jewelry. Pretty interesting company.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:17 am

As a friendly reminder. Smiley

Other Forums - Posting information and mentioning you read the information, paraphrasing, on another forum, naming the forum, is acceptable. However do not copy and paste a post from another forum. This is a copyright infringement. We do not source other forums with a link therefore we can't copy and paste posts. We respect other forums and their agenda, however out of common courtesy we do not speak in a negative manner concerning other forums. Conversely any negative comments about our forum on any other forums will not be tolerated and will be cause for a permanent ban.
RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:20 am

Deceased rotfl

Tyler seems pretty game for anything and doesn't take himself too seriously, but I doubt he's wearing that out and about. He would wear athleisure wear on all occasions if he could. Seems pretty weird for a photoshoot as I have a hard time imagining someone styled so ridiculously modelling for luxury goods laugh out loud But hey, what do I know?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Seatee Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:52 am

TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 B41CeXEnPkQ

Tyler lookin'  TheBachelorette - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 48 1f60d. I think this is the only photo of him from the Sam New York shoot that I like.

Edit: Ok I'm having trouble adding a photo but here's the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/B41CeXEnPkQ/

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:00 pm

dee wrote:LOL @ the host snort laughing when she got flustered because Tyler said he would be open to date Latinas. Tyler was also dying when he heard the snort. The other host pretended like it never happened rotfl

In terms of his extended stay in LA, I noticed Dylan posted on Tyler's recent IG post about seeing him Friday. I guess Dylan could mean, he's the one going to NYC, but knowing Tyler's vague plans about LA, I would say Dylan meant meeting up in California. Perhaps Tyler did fly back to NYC before making the 5 weeks in California in a few days. Maybe he has a project or obligation he couldn't get out of in NYC and need to head back before hand. Didn't Tyler also say in that same interview that he would be away from NYC for 2 months? I think once he does his 5 weeks in LA, he'll probably fly home to Florida to spend the holidays with his family and return to NYC after the new year.

Hannah G posted from NY so think they will meet in NY.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
dee wrote:LOL @ the host snort laughing when she got flustered because Tyler said he would be open to date Latinas. Tyler was also dying when he heard the snort. The other host pretended like it never happened rotfl

In terms of his extended stay in LA, I noticed Dylan posted on Tyler's recent IG post about seeing him Friday. I guess Dylan could mean, he's the one going to NYC, but knowing Tyler's vague plans about LA, I would say Dylan meant meeting up in California. Perhaps Tyler did fly back to NYC before making the 5 weeks in California in a few days. Maybe he has a project or obligation he couldn't get out of in NYC and need to head back before hand. Didn't Tyler also say in that same interview that he would be away from NYC for 2 months? I think once he does his 5 weeks in LA, he'll probably fly home to Florida to spend the holidays with his family and return to NYC after the new year.

Hannah G posted from NY so think they will meet in NY.

Dylan posted a story that he will be at this event this Saturday November 16th in San Diego. It's Little Italy, but not New York's Little Italy. The address is in San Diego.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/vizer-x-f45-little-italy-registration-80384422973

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Tyler appears to be in the LA area. He's currently with some women who work at Infinity Creative (he was with them a previous time he went to LA so I think some of his influencer work is through this agency) and can be seen in this woman's stories https://www.instagram.com/stories/elle.holinger/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121