SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Seatee Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:22 pm

There are also reports that he'll be at the Revolve party with Dylan (and Hannah G?) tonight. I'm not sure what Revolve is though.

Seatee

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Bleiby527 Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:26 pm

He is one of HannahG's stories tonight with her and Dylan. It looks like they are on their way to the Revolve awards - I think they are some kind of Influencer awards?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:54 am

I think revolve is an award show for models, fashion.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:35 am

Revolve has been written about in Forbes a few times because it is a highly successful e-commerce clothing company. It markets through influencers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:08 am

That’s interesting. Remember Tyler’s people pulling him out of an e-commerce gig because they wanted bigger gigs. I guess they have reversed course.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:45 am

Isn't Revolve a Women's only clothing brand? He won't be modelling for them anytime soon then. I'm assuming he got paid for appearances and is using the event to network on the side. There were much bigger names that were in attendance than BN, like Winnie Harlow, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Shay Mitchell, Kehlani, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Josephine Skriver, Jasmine Tookes, Candice Swanepoel, Romee Strijd, Elsa Hosk, etc.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am

@dee I know it is women’s only and the vs girls go but they aren’t what they used to be. him going is a sign to me he won’t be distancing himself from that type of work. I noticed a lot of influencers in that crowd versus real models. All JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:39 am

@summerfun1980 You mean him doing influencing work or e-commerce modelling? I don't think anyone in BN shies away from shilling/influencing and the latter would be up to his modelling agency. I never got a sense that Tyler really had a passion for modelling or is something he wants to make a full time career out of. He talks about it like it's a fun experience and using it as a means to fund his other ventures. He's more excited talking about expanding abcfoodtours, partnering with his buddy to build a contracting business in FL, possibilities of more film work, etc. At least that's the sense I get when I listen to his interviews, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:13 am

@dee that’s how I felt as first. But after the show he’s talked a lot about loving modeling and really wanting to go for it, for now. His construction plans seem more up in the air.  He said he will hopefully apply for his license and try to build a house next year but that’s it as far as the near future. I think he will probably continue to put any other career off while he is hot. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he never goes back to construction. JMO if he’s not serious about modeling there is no reason to pay the high rent he’s playing to live in NY.
JMO

I was talking about influencing and e commerce. Many influencers do e commerce modeling.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 am

@summerfun1980 I'm wondering if his place in NYC is comped or at the very least partially sponsored. There's no need to tag the new building if he didn't need to. If true, I'm super jealous laugh out loud I guess if him and Matt are actually paying full rent, I don't see paying $3500/month an issue for Tyler? He mentioned wanting to win a 3day trip for his dad at an auction and his cap was $15K. It didn't end up working out for him, but if that was his cap for a gift, I don't think paying $3500/month (which I doubt he is even paying that much) is really that big of a deal. I guess I'm also biased as I can see how he would want to live in NYC as there's really no place like it, imo. His lifestyle right now would probably be more conducive to either living in NYC or LA. I would choose NYC any day if it were up to me laugh out loud That being said, I do see him returning to Florida eventually as he actually seems very prideful when talking about living and growing up there. Didn't he also say in interviews that his hope was to eventually be able to make Florida his home base and fly out to modelling gigs and other opportunities should they come up?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:40 am

@dee Speaking as someone from South FL, I would never choose NY. Lol every time I visit I’m ready to leave in a few days. I chose LA. I have some friends working in NY. All plan to leave if they can find equal job opportunities elsewhere. The weather was something I just couldn’t handle plus how hectic is it. LA I think is a nice medium. Both are expensive coming from the south. But Tyler said he hates LA. NY is Fine to visit but not to live, for me. Looking through that lens, I could only see him wanting to be their for work opportunities, i.e. modeling. Didn’t he move to ny before the season to model? I assumed that was keeping him there.

That’s true about him splitting the rent and 3500 not being that bad. But the apartment is tiny and there are typically hidden expenses on top of rent in those apartments. You’re not getting a lot of bang for your buck. Good point about it maybe being subsidized.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:10 pm

@summerfun1980 It's probably because I'm from a colder climate and from a major metropolitan city very similar to NYC, that makes NYC seem ideal to me if you have the funds laugh out loud I don't see him raising a family there, but he's young and single, so I can see the appeal.

I don't think he moved to NYC yet before the season. I think he went up to NYC and stayed with Matt to meet with his current modelling agency to get some shots to build his portfolio prior to filming the show. He seemed pretty open to the idea of moving for opportunities and experience. He said he always wanted to move to another city as he's never really lived anywhere besides Florida and NC for college.

When did Tyler say he hated LA? I remember him mentioning about hating LA traffic, but don't recall anything about the city as a whole? I can see him living there for a bit before going back to Florida.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+55
forrealspeople
albean99
bachefan
bleuberry
Pichic121