SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Astrobach Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:22 pm

@Bobette @AllAboutLove It’s ON BYE! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Oh it might be on FOUR times a week!
https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

The Bachelorette NZ (M)
Sunday 2 February7:00 PM - 8:00 PMTV2Channel 002

Tonight, the house is still in shock after last night's revelations. How will everyone respond to the surprise that no one saw coming?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:35 pm

Sorry I'm not tech wise and don't know how to do screenshots etc!!

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:05 pm

Jordan44 wrote:Oh it might be on FOUR times a week!
https://www.sky.co.nz/tvguide

The Bachelorette NZ (M)
Sunday 2 February7:00 PM - 8:00 PMTV2Channel 002

Tonight, the house is still in shock after last night's revelations. How will everyone respond to the surprise that no one saw coming?

Fine by me!  yes The surprise will be the Spy Reveal IMO matching the sleuthed SC with 18 guys.  Yay, that will be fun to watch.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Noting that Tavita was back on IG Nov 19.  So that's around the same time as Marc and Jonathan.  IMO they probably flew the guys back from Argentina in groups so I might go through everyone's return dates and write up a list.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 26 3rW709I

Source

I wonder what they did regarding HTDs?  Surely they wouldn't have EIGHT of them?!  Maybe each Bette has a Top 3 or something.  Or perhaps they didn't do any.  How did it work with the Swedish season, @AllAboutLove?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:05 pm

Hi Everyone hi

Well .. who ever wanted Lily  as the bachelorette  just may get what they wish for High clap  cheerleader  Clue #1 new  bachelorette! Clue #2 I'm very sure the Voiceover  Chick dropped  some innuendo saying "the surpise started with L" and clue #3 is  this article in the NZ herald today.. not sure how long she will be on there .. 2pop
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12304506

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 26 Empty Bachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster speaks out on second Bachelorette shock twist

Post by Andie H Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:42 pm

Bachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster speaks out on second Bachelorette shock twist
laughlaughlaugh danceround

By: Ricardo Simich
Spy Reporter
spy@hos.co.nz

When this season's rag tag bunch of bachelors start high-fiving each other when they see who the second Bachelorette is, we think the original Bachelorette, Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster, definitely saw who was really in it for love with her.

Speculation on the identity of who the second Bachelorette was has reached fever point. Spy is sticking with our prediction from last August that former Bachelorette Lily McManus, 23, will get her spot next to Nakhid-Schuster, 32. Curiously, after some time back home in Australia, McManus arrived in New Zealand a few weeks back.

Nakhid-Schuster, who shares an apartment for the show with the second bachelorette told Spy exclusively she was embracing the double-dating surprise.

"I'm so stoked there's a second Bachelorette. I'm such a girls' girl and it's a fun idea having a mate I can share this whole experience with. We got together beforehand and had massive chats about everything before the whole process even started. We got to know each other really well and I think we also complement each other really well."

Nakhid-Schuster says the second Bachelorette is someone who she couldn't have done this journey without - she's energetic and adventurous and will add fun vibes to the whole journey.

It would be the fourth reality show for McManus, who worked with TVNZ 2 last year on Celebrity Treasure Island, and has had time on Three's The Bachelor NZ, which was followed by a stint in the United States on The Bachelor Winter Games.

"The Bachelor for me was one of the weirdest and wildest experiences I've ever taken on board," McManus told us last year.

"It was never something I wanted to do. It was never something I voluntarily signed myself up for, but looking back at it now I am still so glad I said yes.

"I learnt so much about what I want from a man and from myself in a relationship. I treasure the whole experience and if I could encourage someone like me who doesn't think that the show is a good idea and they take away even half of the good things from the experience that I did, then my work here is done,"

Having two bachelorettes is a world first in the show's global history. TVNZ publicity insist both women are on the show looking for love – and are not competing with each other.

With one of the male contestant's bisexuality yet to be disclosed and the 'mole' on the show still rummaging, this has just become "must watch TV". wine laughlaughlaugh 2pop

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:01 pm

Hi @Andie H  hi

Andie H wrote:
When this season's rag tag bunch of bachelors start high-fiving each other when they see who the second Bachelorette is, we think the original Bachelorette, Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster, definitely saw who was really in it for love with her.

OUCH.   Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 26 3806527698

Not sure whey they're making such a big deal of George's bisexuality?  NZ had SSM way before AU and it's hardly an issue these days IMO.  Unless they're hinting he hooks up with one of the other boys - that would be an interesting episode.   Hugesmile  

George might get Lily's FIR IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Andie H Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Ohh and This Article from StuffNZ :detective

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/119130713/the-clue-begins-with-l-why-we-think-lily-mcmanus-is-the-second-bachelorette

Oh and if you listen  towards the end of the video promo .. you can hear a  female that says yeah or yep that sounds exactly like Lily's voice laughlaughlaugh

Andie H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Andie H wrote:Ohh and This Article from StuffNZ :detective

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/119130713/the-clue-begins-with-l-why-we-think-lily-mcmanus-is-the-second-bachelorette

Oh and if you listen  towards the end of the video promo .. you can hear a  female that says yeah or yep that sounds exactly like Lily's voice laughlaughlaugh

Oh man that's good stuff - it's immediately apparent which of the guys are hot for Lily IMO (I see you Jesse, Dom, George, Quinn and Tavita laugh out loud).

Definitely Lily's voice.  I can't believe they're not just revealing her face - it's so obvious and 99% of people on social media have guessed anyway!

Thanks for bringing over all the NZ articles @Andie H.  I took some SCs - posting to the SC thread now (then I really should watch episode 3...)

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:25 pm

This will be fun!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:31 pm

Yeah I feel much better about the whole scenario having watched that promo - looks like it will be fun.  

I note Aaron tempered his reaction well.  He'll stay "loyal" to Lesina IMO - I think he really likes her.  

...also it probs wouldn't be a good career move to make out with a girl barely older than his students. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose