SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:40 pm

@Andie H welcomebanner  Enjoy your stay!

Bobette wrote:snipped

Not sure whey they're making such a big deal of George's bisexuality?  NZ had SSM way before AU and it's hardly an issue these days IMO.  Unless they're hinting he hooks up with one of the other boys - that would be an interesting episode.   Hugesmile   

George might get Lily's FIR IMO.

IA making a big deal when it's welcomed accepted and a normal way of life, in some Countries, it seems like they are just trying to pat themselves on the back. Just like USA BIP when Demi and her g/friend got engaged. "We are diverse" BS.

Congrats to all the sleuthers who speculated Lily on being the bachelorette, you were correct!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Yeah the fact that it's been mentioned on the show and now in articles makes me think it will be part of a storyline.  I'm wondering if he tells Lily, she's fine with it (of course - I'm sure Lesina would have been too) and she gives him her FiR for "being so open".

We have SCs of a RC where Steve, George and Quinn have roses so I'm wondering if George gets Lily's FiR and Quinn her first SD, and Steve gets a date rose from Lesina the same ep.  Marcus and Daryl are missing though so there must be a RC in between...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am

How sure are you guys her f1 is Kurt?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:51 am

sdmom wrote:How sure are you guys her f1 is Kurt?

Check Kurt's thread and the F1 to F6 sleuthing thread because I'm sure I'll forget something but a quick dot point list would include:

- Loads of pre-show publicity/promotion, links to sponsors, named by radio hosts likely to be "in the know" that he's their pick

- Position in the cast photo (middle row off to one side often seems to be a common F1 spot IMO - they're hardly ever front & centre)

- Return to SM around the same time as Lesina, Art and Lily, suggesting he went to the end; second post back had a Samoan reference

- Featured on the show IG and one of only two guys taken aside for a private chat at the first CP, during which Lesina made these faces...

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 TjNVDA2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 5iRFjjt

... and told him if she had two FIRs the other would be his (read: "you're my favourite but the producer made me give it to Quinn", IMO)

- Episode 2 started with a recap of their night 1 chat, IMO to emphasise their connection, then he's been largely hidden in the edit since.

- Lots of zooming on his face at RCs though, and reaction shots when others get dates, etc.  

After episode three I would now also add:

- Lesina said she goes for submissive personalities, and from what's been shown so far, Kurt seems to be one of the quieter ones.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:18 am

And here we see Lily's reason for doing the show IMO - to raise awareness for the Deaf.  Aww.  She's a good one IMO.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 MDIWKCn

Source

Also she's such a pro she slid her glasses down her nose so the reflection doesn't show who took the pic.  laugh out loud  Cheeky.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:55 am

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=12304506
Andie H wrote:...
Nakhid-Schuster, who shares an apartment for the show with the second bachelorette told Spy exclusively she was embracing the double-dating surprise.

"I'm so stoked there's a second Bachelorette. I'm such a girls' girl and it's a fun idea having a mate I can share this whole experience with. We got together beforehand and had massive chats about everything before the whole process even started. We got to know each other really well and I think we also complement each other really well."

Nakhid-Schuster says the second Bachelorette is someone who she couldn't have done this journey without - she's energetic and adventurous and will add fun vibes to the whole journey.
This is a relief. In the marketing of the Swedish dual bachs, the selling point was the rivalry between the men and the first alpha male’s inability to handle the situation. He was also completely blindsided.

In this case the women knew of each other (possibly before signing the contract), have gotten to know each other and are supportive of each other. That screencap of Lily comforting Lesina says a lot.
I think this might turn out really good.
-----------------
Regarding Lily’s status, her SM behavior in general doesn’t exactly show someone in love, but I have noticed something about the IG stories lately – almost all of them are outdoor in what seems to be isolated locations. It’s open horizons, mountains, beaches and flowers. And no people. Normally when she travels alone, she still hangs out with people she meets, but not now.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:27 am

So I was thinking about those silhouette photos released before the actual announcement.

It really appeared to be Lily in the first one then when the 2nd one came out, it wasn't.

IMO, the first one was Lily. No one ever expected to have 2 leads and would assume all the silhouette photos would be the same person.  They told everyone there would be 2 leads in a very secretive way.

Hugesmile

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:40 pm

@HavaDrPepper yes I agree the first one was Lily and the second was Lesina. They had Lily in the promo too (as a media article headline).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:45 pm

I disagree that Lily’s SM hanging out alone is a case for a F1. Lily being alone somewhere is not new. When she’s depressed, stressed, etc she usually goes on solo type trips. It’s not new. She’s not been posting much of it and likely can’t due to her on the show.

I ultimately hope that she left and didn’t pick anyone. Because the idea that she picked a F1 and was still liking Timm‘s pics on IG while filming is an insult to any F1 who no doubt would not know about this until later imo. If any other lead did this they’d be called up on it and many have done far less and been called on it. I will do the same for Lily if this is the case. Because that’s not okay. She’s been on television 4 times now. There’s no excuse. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:53 pm

Re: Lily's SM posting, I agree that when she's travelling there's usually an abundance of IG stories of her boozing with people she's met, riding motorbikes etc.  Even when travelling solo she's on IG a lot, posting footage of the places she's staying, telling people she missed her plane because she's hungover, etc.

When she was road tripping with Courtney across the US after Winter Games she still posted; and there were usually two beers in shot, two plates at the table of the camper van etc, hinting she wasn't alone.  She often posted about how happy she was, what a good time she was having, how lucky she felt, etc.  

So it's all very different to her activity since she started filming mid October, after which there have been hardly any posts and a distinctly weird vibe.  Yes she often goes off on her own when stressed but she would still be posting IMO (and that would arouse less suspicion than being completely mute).

I am expecting her to leave single, and I think she went into it knowing she would probably leave single.  IMO that's the whole reason for the Dual Bettes.  I expect she was reluctant to do it because she knew she couldn't fake it if she wasn't feeling it, so they brought in Lesina for a guaranteed F1 couple.

Dual Bettes gives them Lily who is known, popular in NZ, and makes for good TV (but unlikely to find a match IMO) and Lesina who's unknown but a total catch, ready for a relationship, and probably guaranteed them she'd choose someone.  TPTB have covered all bases, now I just hope they can pull it off.

I'll be interested to see Lily's SM activity after she's properly announced.  At this stage it feels to me like she's single and having to hide the fact she's single, or she's seeing someone not part of the cast (though that's less likely IMO). If she had an F1 I think she'd be having fun with it and be more up-beat.

I maintain she wouldn't choose an F1 she wan't really into and and then fake it - that's simply not who she is IMO (and why I like her).  When we thought it was just Lily I was concerned they might have "forced" her to pick someone (first season needs an F1 IMO) but having Lesina takes the pressure off IMO.

ETA: Meanwhile, Lesina's been posting constantly since the show started and bragging about how happy she is.  Such a contrast! Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 3806527698

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 27 2eTnv3G

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:35 am

My point in my post and what I was saying in replying to the possibility her being more quiet being linked to being with a F1 (so SHV) is that imo I don’t think she has a F1 from what we sleuthed. And even though she’s been very active on sm (I see her liking posts and commenting every day since the show started) but I don’t thinking her not posting as much has anything to do with a F1. I think it’s likely laying low due to her being on the show and yes not making it too obvious she’s single (because that’s what I think she is).  The Lily I think of wouldn’t be pretending to like someone just for a paycheck. I’d think she has more integrity than that. Which is why I’ve said I don’t think she has a F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:40 am

Regarding George and him being bisexual I think it’s a big deal for this show/franchise as he’s the first contestant on this franchise to state he is bisexual. With the women, most who have said they’re bisexual or alluded to such, men in society see that as something for them. Like yeah the woman can fool around but they’re still coming back to the men type mentality. With bisexual men, society generally doesn’t view men as being bisexual and think of them as gay and pretending. There’s a lot of stigma attached to men being bisexual. So it’s really great that there’s a contestant like George who is openly bisexual and even though NZ has been lgbtq supporting, representation matters even on a show like this. So that’s nice to see. Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose