SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 50 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:31 pm

Bobette wrote:@Karina :yes:

She's super single and doesn't care who knows anymore IMO.  Glad we have our forum to prove we picked it weeks ago.  Hugesmile

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 EGEIP27

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 VnoUQjg
Source

@Bobette thanks so much. Yes, we picked it ages ago. Looks like Lesina does not care about the Franchise at all.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Karina Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Bachelorette: Is Lesina actually ready for love?
20:31, Mar 15 2020

stuff.co.nz

''And although Mike thinks he is putting in a lot, she thinks it's more like a sparring session each time they are together.
But more than that, he's too similar to what she would date in the outside world and that's apparently a bad thing, probably because the whole idea of this show is to come in and find something you wouldn't have on the outside.
But really, does it matter?
Fed up with everything Mike asked that big question - is Lesina actually ready for a relationship?

We have to wait another day to find out the answer.''

Well they think they preparing the viewers but most people have guessed.IMO

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:27 pm

kiwilaura80 wrote:Ok long time lurker, first time poster.

I just noticed on Lily’s last IG post she liked pretty much every single comment, except the one that said “Team Quinn”. Ok, then.
@kiwilaura80 Welcome!
Oh, the omission that they don’t think we will notice. Good catch!
And good points about Lesina blocking the show account. I can’t imagine them unfollowing their own lead on purpose.

Just catching up with the last week. All of this blows my mind. Lesina going rough and the guys turning on production could be highly entertaining.

Where does this leave Lily, who has a long relationship with TPTB and probably has a few friends among them?
Same with Art.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:42 pm

@blueblues I had noticed there have been no more "chummy" IG posts of Lily & Lesina, though Lily is still tight with the narrator.  

Lily is fulfilling her contractual obligations well, and behaving in a much more mature and professional manner than Lesina, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:45 am

Copied from Richie's thread.  Quotes and screenshots feel strangely familiar.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 3806527698

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Comment on IG saying it's "already leaked" that Richie is Lily's F1.  Anyone else heard said leak?  Or are we their source.  laugh out loud

@Bobette we have a spy/lurker amongst our group.

www.stuff.co.nz › entertainment › tv-radio › internet-sleuths-think-they...

Internet sleuths think they've figured out how The Bachelorette NZ will end

WARNING: This article may contain spoilers for The Bachelorette NZ.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 SdwsPnm

We all love a bit of The Bachelorette, and New Zealand's first-ever season has been a wild ride, with its two leading ladies, dramatic evictions, and even a gatecrasher twist thrown in for good measure.

But while the rest of us kick back with our popcorn, a devoted online community has been putting in the hard yards to figure out how it will end.

It's called BachandBachettefans.net, and is a forum where fans of the franchise come to share their theories — based on some pretty impressive detective work.

These people dissect every scene, comb through contestants' social media profiles and monitor media interviews for any crucial details that may reveal the outcome of the dating show.

So, who have they picked for our very own Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and Lily McManus? Here's what the sleuths are saying...

LILY

Four men may still be in the race for Lily's heart at the time of writing, but the sleuths reckon they've narrowed it down to the final two: fashion designer Richie Boyens and sheet metal engineer Quinn Ryan.

Most have picked Quinn for second place, with one sleuth noting that on a recent Instagram post, Lily liked every comment except one that said "Team Quinn".

They also pointed to an Instagram post in which Quinn shared a romantic photo of him and Lily, but failed to mention her in the caption.

Things are looking more promising for Richie, with the sleuths spotting that both Richie and Lily had previously shared photos to Instagram from the same sunflower field.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 W4GNqV7

They also shared a recent Instagram story of Lily wearing a large ring. "You know who designs massive chunky rings? Richie."

Another key detail may be that Lily was found to be following "pretty much Richie's entire extended family" on Instagram.

Meanwhile, Richie recently started following Molly Littlejohn — one of Lily's friends who competed alongside her on The Bachelor — as well as Woman's Day, which may signal a loved-up magazine spread is in the works.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 EGNSxyu

LESINA

Lesina is proving the more elusive Bachelorette for the sleuths, although much of their attention has centred on ousted contestant Kurt Johnston.

In recent weeks Lesina has been sharing Instagram updates revealing that her and Kurt have been hanging out since the show finished filming — but is it just friendship, or something more?

"Surely they're not together (would be way too obvious - they'd never be allowed to flaunt it like this) but she seems more comfortable with him than either Aaron or Mike, IMO," wrote one sleuth.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 FOjDTwN

However, many believe the original Bachelorette may not choose any of the remaining bachelors, and finish the show as she started — single.

The doctor has made some potentially telling Instagram comments. When one follower told her they couldn't wait to see who she selected, she replied: "hehe IF I select someone... but I'm sure I'll figure out the right decision in the end!"

When someone asked her to elaborate, she wrote: "hehe I can't say what happens but I can say that I definitely was always going to make the best decision for me and for the boys involved regardless of what the show was 'meant to look like'."

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 U9CBfJm

Her comments even earned her a slap on the hand from the sleuths, with one writing: "Lesina needs to be more careful when responding to comments IMO - at this rate it's only a matter of time before she totally spills the beans."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:07 am

Bobette wrote:Copied from Richie's thread.  Quotes and screenshots feel strangely familiar.  Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 3806527698

Karina wrote:
Bobette wrote:Comment on IG saying it's "already leaked" that Richie is Lily's F1.  Anyone else heard said leak?  Or are we their source.  laugh out loud

@Bobette we have a spy/lurker amongst our group.

www.stuff.co.nz › entertainment › tv-radio › internet-sleuths-think-they...

Internet sleuths think they've figured out how The Bachelorette NZ will end

WARNING: This article may contain spoilers for The Bachelorette NZ.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 SdwsPnm

We all love a bit of The Bachelorette, and New Zealand's first-ever season has been a wild ride, with its two leading ladies, dramatic evictions, and even a gatecrasher twist thrown in for good measure.

But while the rest of us kick back with our popcorn, a devoted online community has been putting in the hard yards to figure out how it will end.

It's called BachandBachettefans.net, and is a forum where fans of the franchise come to share their theories — based on some pretty impressive detective work.

These people dissect every scene, comb through contestants' social media profiles and monitor media interviews for any crucial details that may reveal the outcome of the dating show.

So, who have they picked for our very own Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and Lily McManus? Here's what the sleuths are saying...

LILY

Four men may still be in the race for Lily's heart at the time of writing, but the sleuths reckon they've narrowed it down to the final two: fashion designer Richie Boyens and sheet metal engineer Quinn Ryan.

Most have picked Quinn for second place, with one sleuth noting that on a recent Instagram post, Lily liked every comment except one that said "Team Quinn".

They also pointed to an Instagram post in which Quinn shared a romantic photo of him and Lily, but failed to mention her in the caption.

Things are looking more promising for Richie, with the sleuths spotting that both Richie and Lily had previously shared photos to Instagram from the same sunflower field.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 W4GNqV7

They also shared a recent Instagram story of Lily wearing a large ring. "You know who designs massive chunky rings? Richie."

Another key detail may be that Lily was found to be following "pretty much Richie's entire extended family" on Instagram.

Meanwhile, Richie recently started following Molly Littlejohn — one of Lily's friends who competed alongside her on The Bachelor — as well as Woman's Day, which may signal a loved-up magazine spread is in the works.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 EGNSxyu

LESINA

Lesina is proving the more elusive Bachelorette for the sleuths, although much of their attention has centred on ousted contestant Kurt Johnston.

In recent weeks Lesina has been sharing Instagram updates revealing that her and Kurt have been hanging out since the show finished filming — but is it just friendship, or something more?

"Surely they're not together (would be way too obvious - they'd never be allowed to flaunt it like this) but she seems more comfortable with him than either Aaron or Mike, IMO," wrote one sleuth.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 FOjDTwN

However, many believe the original Bachelorette may not choose any of the remaining bachelors, and finish the show as she started — single.

The doctor has made some potentially telling Instagram comments. When one follower told her they couldn't wait to see who she selected, she replied: "hehe IF I select someone... but I'm sure I'll figure out the right decision in the end!"

When someone asked her to elaborate, she wrote: "hehe I can't say what happens but I can say that I definitely was always going to make the best decision for me and for the boys involved regardless of what the show was 'meant to look like'."

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 U9CBfJm

Her comments even earned her a slap on the hand from the sleuths, with one writing: "Lesina needs to be more careful when responding to comments IMO - at this rate it's only a matter of time before she totally spills the beans."

Source

@Bobette what's your take on this?

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:13 am

@Karina - Probably just a journalist trying to pay the bills by using our theories to put together a story - happens a lot and at least they gave us credit.

That said, the sleuther in me suspects TPTB wouldn't mind this info leaking early if it prepares the audience for a "disappointing" ending re: Lesina.  

We saw similar stories re: Nick Bach AU who also picked no one and the media did the same thing there - taking our sleuthing and making it into a story.

I'm wondering if that's the same reason Lily and Richie have been so loose with their SM activity - to hint to the audience there will be at least one couple.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:21 am

Bobette wrote:@Karina - Probably just a journalist trying to pay the bills by using our theories to put together a story - happens a lot and at least they gave us credit.

That said, the sleuther in me suspects TPTB wouldn't mind this info leaking early if it prepares the audience for a "disappointing" ending re: Lesina.  

We saw similar stories re: Nick Bach AU who also picked no one and the media did the same thing there - taking our sleuthing and making it into a story.

I'm wondering if that's the same reason Lily and Richie have been so loose with their SM activity - to hint to the audience there will be at least one couple.

Yep I would agree :yes:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:37 am

New IG story from Lily cross-promoting the show like the good Lead she is.  laugh out loud

Note the picture placement for each of the guys with Richie front & centre.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 P5cISf2

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 UiU9wd1

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Zdvc1s8

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 3Xb6dl0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:45 am

Bobette wrote:New IG story from Lily cross-promoting the show like the good Lead she is.  laugh out loud

Note the picture placement for each of the guys with Richie front & centre.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 P5cISf2

[img]https://i.imgur.com/uiU9wd1.png[/img

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Zdvc1s8

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 3Xb6dl0

Source

@Bobette thanks so much love the respect Lily shows the guys. Just a delightful person. Thank goodness she joined it would be very hard going IMP

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:33 am

Bobette wrote:@Karina - Probably just a journalist trying to pay the bills by using our theories to put together a story - happens a lot and at least they gave us credit.
Wow! Has that even happened before? They credited this site, with a web address and all.
It should be pinned somewhere. cheerleader
Bobette wrote:I'm wondering if that's the same reason Lily and Richie have been so loose with their SM activity - to hint to the audience there will be at least one couple.
I don’t think they think they are that loose. The one thing I can remember that looks intentional is Lily showing off that ring. Lily’s sunflower story was weeks before Richie’s post. They don’t know us, that’s all. Hugesmile

I’m surprised that sunflower-gate hasn’t been picked up by the tabloids until now.
JMO

ETA:
Karina wrote:@Bobette thanks so much love the respect Lily shows the guys. Just a delightful person. Thank goodness she joined it would be very hard going IMP
She really is.Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 1f60d
Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 50 Theboy10
https://www.instagram.com/stories/lilymcmanus/

Last edited by blueblues on Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:07 am; edited 2 times in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:02 am

blueblues wrote:They don’t know us, that’s all. Hugesmile

I'm 99.9% sure Lily knows us. hi

She's a show veteran and IMO smart enough to realise our type of forum builds hype.  I also get the impression she enjoys the smoke and mirrors.  Wouldn't be surprised if she & Richie dropped the sunflower pics as an easter egg for those paying attention.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 59 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster - Lily McManus - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+27
greentoolcat
Kels0012
jen689
just me
Karina
sdmom
quick_dry
Andie H
Katiebelle
atem
notarose