SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Boggie85 Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:35 am

heart wrote:Tonight is the company Christmas party for production. I can’t imagine they would schedule a shv during that time where some producers and production could miss it.  
I think that if there was a SHV today would have been the last day because peter supposedly filmed something with Chris Harrison. I think there was an SHV the past few days and it ended today.

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:04 pm

Boggie85 wrote:
heart wrote:Tonight is the company Christmas party for production. I can’t imagine they would schedule a shv during that time where some producers and production could miss it.  
I think that if there was a SHV today would have been the last day because peter supposedly filmed something with Chris Harrison. I think there was an SHV the past few days and it ended today.

What is your source for "supposedly filming something with CH"?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Boggie85 Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:07 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Boggie85 wrote:

What is your source for "supposedly filming something with CH"?
I don’t have a source I saw it on here because someone found that info on Reddit but it’s not clear if that even happened yesterday.

Boggie85

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:18 pm

@Boggie85 Please remember to quote sources when making claims about contestant sightings. In this instance, you can find the original post and quote it. As a new member, we want you to follow the rules and be an active poster! Thank you.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:47 pm

12/14: peter is in Nashville for the seed to mountain fundraiser (?), not exactly sure what the event is but his friend Courtney is throwing it.

Hannah is shopping with family. Her sister posted on her Instagram story a video of her and Hannah laying on the couch earlier today.

Nothing from Madison.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:55 pm

Peter posted on Instagram saying he couldn’t make the Nashville event. He said he couldn’t change his flight plans and apologized.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:Peter posted on Instagram saying he couldn’t make the Nashville event. He said he couldn’t change his flight plans and apologized.

Lol Pete is that because you are on SHV with Madison :gotcha:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:12 am

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:36 am

Madi posted an IG story of her out with friends so yeah she’s F1 imo. Idk what happens with the unusual ending but I think he’s with Madi.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:39 am

@ReneeM I don’t know how her posting a story of her out with friends shows that she is F1. Can you explain? Thx

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:44 am

I don't understand how he's in Nashville for an event, then says he can't make the event in Nashville because he couldn't change his flight plans?? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:52 am

12/13 update: not sure why I thought he was there but after rewatching his story, peter is not in Nashville. Thanks everyone for catching that! My mistake!

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife