SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:44 am

1/24 Peter posted a story from his bedroom. Unsure when it was filmed but I know it was his room because he posted a video from is bed last summer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByQ9yzYgyDP/

Hannah Ann posted a story from a car. She tagged a make up artist who put a story of her. Make up artist seems based out of North Carolina.

Seen nothing from Madison today in terms of location.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:11 am

Pete was seen last weekend on a plane to Memphis, TN. He’s in street clothes rather than a pilot’s uniform. Link

ETA: the guy makes a comment on his FB post about “flying with the crew” so not sure if Pete is crew or just a passenger. This was linked on a reddit thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:28 am

gabriele wrote:Pete was seen last weekend on a plane to Memphis, TN. He’s in street clothes rather than a pilot’s uniform. Link

ETA: the guy makes a comment on his FB post about “flying with the crew” so not sure if Pete is crew or just a passenger. This was linked on a reddit thread.

It's possible he could've been dead heading to pick up a work flight. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:40 am

smg2587 wrote:1/16 Peter attended the Legends of Aviation award ceremony tonight in Beverly Hills with his mom and brother.

Hannah Ann appears to be in Nashville from things she posted on Instagram today.

No sightings of Madison on social media today.

Bumping this post to show HA was in TN around last weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:44 am

gabriele wrote:Pete was seen last weekend on a plane to Memphis, TN. He’s in street clothes rather than a pilot’s uniform. Link

Well that is interesting. Kind of puts an shv last weekend into question. The fact he actually took a picture with a fan and not really incognito makes me think he is not there for proposes of the show but I could be wrong on that. Just a reminder Hannah Ann was seen in stories with her sister and friends last Saturday and was answering fans dms about the video posted talking about "Madison from the bachelor."

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:12 am

smg2587 wrote:

Well that is interesting. Kind of puts an shv last weekend into question. The fact he actually took a picture with a fan and not really incognito makes me think he is not there for proposes of the show but I could be wrong on that. Just a reminder Hannah Ann was seen in stories with her sister and friends last Saturday and was answering fans dms about the video posted talking about "Madison from the bachelor."

Oh, that’s right the pizza making.

There is a poster on reddit who thinks Pete & HA are in the same locations within days of each other. I think they are checking the feeds/stories of all the tagged friends of HA in the respective photos/stories. Can you or others confirm any of the following? I’m copying their list below:

1.) LA first week back - Hannah Ann's friends Baskin and Abby posted IG stories of her there. Peter was in LA.

2.) Arizona - someone on reddit posted that Peter was spotted in Arizona around same week Hannah Ann was there with her family. She barely posted about it but her entire family there were posting pics.

Las Vegas - Peter was in Las Vegas around Holidays week...just around the day he left...Hannah Ann's friend Reid started posting pics of Hannah Ann in Las Vegas.

LA again around premiere night - Hannah Ann's friend Abby's boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger commented on her pic an hour before premiere, "What time are your coming over?" No pics of Hannah Ann hanging out with her family. Hannah Ann's family posted a video of them watching the bachelor...no sign of Hannah Ann there...Patrick and Abby live in LA. Madi was having a "Madi party" in Auburn as posted by all her friends and sister. Peter was in LA. This means Hannah Ann is in LA.

LA again - someone on reddit posted they caught Hannah Ann FaceTiming Peter in LA...I agree with this because there are pics posted of her modeling in LA. Peter was in LA around that time.

Nashville - Peter went to Nashville around 2 weeks ago as posted by his friend. Hannah Ann was posting alot being in Nashville around those same weeks.

Pictures of Peter in Memphis TN last weekend on Facebook by a couple who bumped into him hanging out at night. Hannah Ann last weekend was definitively in TN as she posted stuff about visiting Sonic with her sister and there’s a video of her looking like she’s hanging out with her sister and a few prominent TN friends making pizza in TN.

Now Hannah Ann doesn't even geo tag her locations anymore or is lying where she currently is as she tagged a pic of her clearly in LA as Nashville 😂😂😂

Last edited by gabriele on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quote tags)

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:36 am

gabriele wrote:
smg2587 wrote:

Oh, that’s right the pizza making.

There is a poster on reddit who thinks Pete & HA are in the same locations within days of each other. I think they are checking the feeds/stories of all the tagged friends of HA in the respective photos/stories. Can you or others confirm any of the following? I’m copying their list below:

1.) LA first week back - Hannah Ann's friends Baskin and Abby posted IG stories of her there. Peter was in LA.

2.) Arizona - someone on reddit posted that Peter was spotted in Arizona around same week Hannah Ann was there with her family. She barely posted about it but her entire family there were posting pics.

Las Vegas - Peter was in Las Vegas around Holidays week...just around the day he left...Hannah Ann's friend Reid started posting pics of Hannah Ann in Las Vegas.

LA again around premiere night - Hannah Ann's friend Abby's boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger commented on her pic an hour before premiere, "What time are your coming over?" No pics of Hannah Ann hanging out with her family. Hannah Ann's family posted a video of them watching the bachelor...no sign of Hannah Ann there...Patrick and Abby live in LA. Madi was having a "Madi party" in Auburn as posted by all her friends and sister. Peter was in LA. This means Hannah Ann is in LA.

LA again - someone on reddit posted they caught Hannah Ann FaceTiming Peter in LA...I agree with this because there are pics posted of her modeling in LA. Peter was in LA around that time.

Nashville - Peter went to Nashville around 2 weeks ago as posted by his friend. Hannah Ann was posting alot being in Nashville around those same weeks.

Pictures of Peter in Memphis TN last weekend on Facebook by a couple who bumped into him hanging out at night. Hannah Ann last weekend was definitively in TN as she posted stuff about visiting Sonic with her sister and there’s a video of her looking like she’s hanging out with her sister and a few prominent TN friends making pizza in TN.

Now Hannah Ann doesn't even geo tag her locations anymore or is lying where she currently is as she tagged a pic of her clearly in LA as Nashville 😂😂😂

That first LA trip wasn't she just there for 1 day and had stories in Phoenix the next day?

Well the one about Peter being seen in Phoenix is suspect because that was around Thanksgiving where Hannah Ann's family was in Phoenix and most of that week Peter was working (he shared  a few stories and some of it was seen in his fan pictures).

Peter also was never in Nashville since being back from filming. The weekend two weeks ago he was working had a story walking thru the Michigan airport and one in Wisconsin. Also his friend from Nashville was definitely in LA in early January and when her IG was public she had pictures/videos from there. So he filmed the new videos for her in LA.

Wasn't the LA facetime story supposable the same day as the pizza party or am I remembering wrong?

Peter watched the first episode with his family and friends at his house. After he did press.

A lot of these don't make sense for shv because Hannah Ann is being seen in public and with other people. The Vegas thing was a reach because Hannah posted three straight days from there 12/30-1/1 (include at two Lady Gaga concerts and yes Lady Gaga had concerts both nights she and her friends posted about being there) and we know Peter was in New York all those days. I think most of this list is hopeful speculation and not understanding what SHV installs because being seen with friends or usually seen by the general public makes it not an shv even if they were in the same state. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:14 am

@smg2587
I agree with you and it’s just very confusing when a bunch of rumors start spreading about possible interactions between the lead and the F 1 or 2. As we know, it’s not that easy and it’s a highly produced and complex set of circumstances that involves at least a few producers as well as the lead and his chosen one. The locations are set up also and rarely go all over the place in different states. Since Peter lives in LA, as many producers also do, it is logical that those would occur in that area in undisclosed and sheltered places. They’re NOT gonna be seen by anyone in the street, at the beach or what have you.

But people have agendas and narrative they believe in so bad that they try and fit any circumstances into their hopeful fantasy. This season may be different in some ways but the SHV format is not thrown out the window suddenly, IMO.

The only thing missing in what I read in the daily follow ups is any news from producers that are very likely accompanying them on SHV. And that’s a little more difficult set of feet to follow thoroughly.
As usualMO.
You are one of the most experienced and on top of this subject and I trust your conclusions.
ETA : these also routinely last more than a day, usually 3 days together, as we learned from past contestants.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:54 am

What I have noticed about the reddit posters is that many of them are new viewers to the franchise and extremely new to sleuthing.  Some have only watched a couple of seasons.  I feel that they don't understand the whole SHV... that the couple is isolated away from other people with just a producer.

I read that list on reddit and laughed because they said they did "hardcore sleuthing".  IMO, there was nothing hardcore about it because they didn't list specific days like we have in this thread  giggling
And, now someone thinks the video from the bed has someone else in the room... some think it is HB because they think the strap on the headboard matches her purse  deadhorse

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:03 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:What I have noticed about the reddit posters is that many of them are new viewers to the franchise and extremely new to sleuthing.  Some have only watched a couple of seasons.  I feel that they don't understand the whole SHV... that the couple is isolated away from other people with just a producer.

I read that list on reddit and laughed because they said they did "hardcore sleuthing".  IMO, there was nothing hardcore about it because they didn't list specific days like we have in this thread  giggling
And, now someone thinks the video from the bed has someone else in the room... some think it is HB because they think the strap on the headboard matches her purse  deadhorse

They’re definitely easily swayed.... few weeks ago everyone there thought he was with HB, last week that he was with Madi, now it’s HA laugh out loud. At this point I think people’s sleuthing, like another poster mentioned, is being framed in whatever narrative they want to believe. For that argument for HA, I think you could make an argument just as strong for Madi, especially considering peter and Madi have actually went silent for days at the same time. I’m just confused 🙈
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:06 am

Yeah, they are just trying to fit the ending into their narrative and what they want to happen.

I don't care but IMO more signs are pointing to Madi than HA.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:10 am

I just don't get how an SHV can happen with other people around and doing activities that would take time away from being with the one you chose. Make no sense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 61 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 43 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+55
iamreal2u
Crazylady29
jcrbil
Agent99
Chgohighlife