SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:16 am

Doggoneit wrote:In every single one of Peter's interviews it feels like he is single.  Also, if he says that his F4 did not change from week 4, and if F1 is Madi (which it is imo), him knowing that she was his F1, why would he have sex with any of the other women?  Just solidifies that he is not with anyone to me.  
Could anyone imagine Peter ever talking to Madi's father again?  AFTER all of this is shown.  Not happening.
He and Madi are done. IMO  

And again, the only time you see him in any interview smile is when someone brings up Hannah B.

Because:
             1. He can.
             2. He is a horny horn dog.
             3. He is not ready for a relationship.

If it was the case, I hope we get a clip with Madi's father and his thoughts on the subject on the AFTR. I hope he rips him a new one, better yet, Madi does!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:34 am

https://twitter.com/EWlive/status/1227258909007785984?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:In every single one of Peter's interviews it feels like he is single.  Also, if he says that his F4 did not change from week 4, and if F1 is Madi (which it is imo), him knowing that she was his F1, why would he have sex with any of the other women?  Just solidifies that he is not with anyone to me.  
Could anyone imagine Peter ever talking to Madi's father again?  AFTER all of this is shown.  Not happening.

And again, the only time you see him in any interview smile is when someone brings up Hannah B.

Because:
             1. He can.

If it was the case, I hope we get a clip with Madi's father and his thoughts on the subject on the AFTR. I hope he rips him a new one, better yet, Madi does!

Did you just read what RS put up?  You are sooo right! It's on the F4-F1 thread.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:14 pm

atem wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem The link is bringing up Roses and Rose episode, not an interview.

Click on the link in the ET part.

It's not coming up for me either and I clicked on both . Laura Zima Roses is coming up . Can anyone post a link that goes directly to that interview. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@atem The link is bringing up Roses and Rose episode, not an interview.

It's not coming up for me either and I clicked on both . Laura Zima Roses is coming up . Can anyone post a link that goes directly to that interview. TIA

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-peter-weber-on-revealing-hes-falling-in-love-with-madison-i-was-very-honest-exclusive

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-peter-weber-on-revealing-hes-falling-in-love-with-madison-i-was-very-honest-exclusive

Atem Thanks ! For some reason the link you sent me brings me to the same link of Roses that I was getting before. What am I doing wrong? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:

Atem Thanks ! For some reason the link you sent me brings me to the same link of Roses that I was getting before. What am I doing wrong? TIA

I don't know. Try Googling 'Peter Weber On Revealing He's Falling In Love'

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:50 pm

atem wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Because:
             1. He can.

Did you just read what RS put up?  You are sooo right!  It's on the F4-F1 thread.

So, Madi tells him before her fantasy suite about saving herself for marriage. It’s believed she was filmed second; if that is the case, he still slept with Victoria F.? The same one he then eliminated a few days later?

If he knew by week 4 who is front runner was, he shouldn’t have slept with any of them.

This would explain why he looks tired and possibly seems like he is single. If he is with Madi, I am sure it is very rocky and probably not going to end well for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:37 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:This would explain why he looks tired and possibly seems like he is single.  If he is with Madi, I am sure it is very rocky and probably not going to end well for them.

Exactly what I've been thinking.  It's all over his face IMO.

Peter at the start of filming:  "This is great!  I have 32 women fighting over me and I can sleep with any or all of them - WOOT WOOT!"

Peter at the end of filming:  "The one I wanted to sleep with most just told me she doesn't do sex, I can't choose anyone else or I'll look like a dog who dumps girls if they don't put out, and I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else until after ATFRS, at least.  F. M. L."

This is probably the longest he's gone without sex since he was a teenager and he's hating every minute of it IMO.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 3806527698

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 82XE28J

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:41 pm

I’m sorry, but why would she come on the show knowing 1) Peter (who has not hidden that he loves sex) is The Bachelor. 2) He had sex 4 times in a windmill.

She knew before she came on the show that he would want to have sex again and again. She also chose not to tell him until it was too late. I put all the blame on her. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 pm

Bobette wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:This would explain why he looks tired and possibly seems like he is single.  If he is with Madi, I am sure it is very rocky and probably not going to end well for them.

Peter at the start of filming:  "This is great!  I have 32 women fighting over me and I can sleep with any or all of them - WOOT WOOT!"

Peter at the end of filming:  "The one I wanted to sleep with most just told me she doesn't do sex, I can't choose anyone else or I'll look like a dog who dumps girls if they don't put out, and I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else until after ATFRS, at least.  F.  M.  L."

This is probably the longest he's gone without sex since he was a teenager and he's hating every minute of it IMO.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 3806527698

cantstopl exactly my thoughts.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 82XE28J

Source
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Bobette wrote:

Peter at the end of filming:  "The one I wanted to sleep with most just told me she doesn't do sex, I can't choose anyone else or I'll look like a dog who dumps girls if they don't put out, and I'm not allowed to sleep with anyone else until after ATFRS, at least.  F.  M.  L."

Source

This post made my whole day! :yes: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 3806527698 cantstopl
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck