SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:09 pm

It's being discussed here.

Bachelorette Potential Lead

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:26 pm

luvstx wrote:
4health wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-will-the-next-bachelorette-be-announced/

Bachelorette announcing on Good Morning American March 2nd

So it’s definitely not the F3.  I hear that it’s possibly Tia, Tayshia or Clare Crawley.  I’d be o.k. With any of them I think.

If they base selection on Instagram followers alone:

Tyashia has the most 804K but she was seen most recent on BIP & had romance with JPJ, I think people on more recent seasons always seem to have highest following
Tia is next with 781k
Claire is last with 326k followers

Guess we will know Monday

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:11 pm

Has there been any Bach Nation reaction to Tyler C's mom? Seems that Madi and Peter haven't posted anything since Wed?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:20 pm

@atem No not that I have seen.

https://youtu.be/jOpWveaFBwA

https://youtu.be/dOs2BlnhXFM
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:33 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698  the ESPN vid rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:49 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698  the ESPN vid rofl

He might've spelled the ending out right there in that ESPN video. rofl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:23 am

It's tragic how much more charisma, wit, & charm we see from Peter in interviews versus on this season (excluding the episode ending bits). The ESPN interview was hilarious with the (intended?) subtext. He looked extremely happy in the LZ interview & clearly isn't single, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:38 am

@bluwavz Wait a minute...! Did you hear that comment about VF? So now he’s saying that he ‘ believed VF’ because Merissa’s relationship was ‘ only 4 times in a month’ and he spent more time with Victoria, therefore, after a long conversation ( not aired obviously) : easy decision. WHAT A COMPLETE MORON! He sure lives in denial and has been played by VF like so many other men before him. Disgusting.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:45 am

Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz Wait a minute...! Did you hear that comment about VF? So now he’s saying that he ‘ believed VF’ because Merissa’s relationship was ‘ only 4 times in a month’ and he spent more time with Victoria, therefore, after a long conversation ( not aired obviously) : easy decision. WHAT A COMPLETE MORON! He sure lives in denial and has been played by VF like so many other men before him. Disgusting.
JMOAA

Exactly! I can't stand the guy. I have never seen a guy that defends VF more than even Madi. I hope Madi gets as far away from this guy or she will only be hurt over and over again.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:07 am

atem wrote:
Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz Wait a minute...! Did you hear that comment about VF? So now he’s saying that he ‘ believed VF’ because Merissa’s relationship was ‘ only 4 times in a month’ and he spent more time with Victoria, therefore, after a long conversation ( not aired obviously) : easy decision. WHAT A COMPLETE MORON! He sure lives in denial and has been played by VF like so many other men before him. Disgusting.
JMOAA

Exactly!  I can't stand the guy.  I have never seen a guy that defends VF more than even Madi.  I hope Madi gets as far away from this guy or she will only be hurt over and over again.

I respectfully disagree I think once he finds the right one he'll make a great boyfriend.
As far as Victoria he isn't going to say anything bad about any of the girls he's not that type of guy to talk about or bash others. (not from what I can see of him) . for someone he only dated 4 times she seemed to have all good thing to say about him. I still say the producers made him keep her longer then he would've. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Kaitlyn felt the need to trash Nick for years. We now know that it was driven by problems in her relationship with Shaun. I can’t imagine Madi of all people wanting Peter to trash Victoria. If Madi is the woman she seems to be, she’d want Peter to do the opposite.

It was clear to me that Peter & Victoria had a highly toxic, push/pull relationship, but she never wronged him. Frankly, watching Victoria on the show made me incredibly sad more than anything else. She seems to only feel validated by men being sexually attracted to her. It will require many years of therapy for her to ever fully value herself and even longer to be in a healthy relationship.

Peter nor I know whether the allegations about Victoria and married men are true or not and, even if he did, how is it his place to condemn her? His “excuse me?” response made it clear he would not be ok with it.

As for Madi, he has repeatedly said she didn’t give him an ultimatum and that by pulling him aside in the hanger, she was only doing what he’d asked of all the women. It’s not like he can do a Prince Harry type statement when there are three women left on the show so, right now, he’s doing as much as he can. Chris told Rachel that to this day, Peter regrets FS. I thought that was very telling.

One last point about Victoria. I noticed this week how different the pictures Peter posts with Victoria & Hannah Ann are. He can’t omit pictures of her completely, but the ones he does post are from a distance with little physical contact. My opinion is that Victoria was his true F2 and who he slept with, but he’s being very careful with what Madi sees on his IG. Notice too that without swiping, there are no pictures of the women on his season, not even the cast picture.

JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:04 pm

Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 67 3806527698  the ESPN vid rofl

He might've spelled the ending out right there in that ESPN video. rofl

The one red flag to me in that ESPN vid is his taking Jesus’ name in vain again. Can not see Madi abiding that. I am by no means a southern belle but I live in the south and that kind of thing raises eyebrows. almost never hear that in casual conversation. I admit I am particularly sensitive to that but would think her family probably is, too. If they're together I’m surprised she hasn’t called that to his attention. no idea JMO

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck