SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:58 pm

When you cry  you're suppose to have tears. Not a good audition so forget it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:03 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 EQDrQfGUcAAgrRc
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
Are we still in the telenovela??? #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/ouo4uL5WGd
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:15 am

Only thing I got is that Madi is the one that moans when she kisses Peter, so she's the one doing that in the previews.

What was shown in the commercial?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:22 am

mizzoufan wrote:I like Natasha

She is a producer plant.  That’s why we don’t see much if anything bad from her.

ETA; I like her as well from the little I have seen.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:31 am

I read that the commercial makes it look like HS could be the one that leaves.

So, RS got the 2 on 1 wrong. Did they not show the rose ceremony?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:38 am

@atem Yeah they showed the RC. No cliffhanger.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:43 am

bluwavz wrote:@atem Yeah they showed the RC. No cliffhanger.

Thank goodness!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:56 am

Astrobach wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Preview scene. Victoria F leaving Peter at the dinner table again. This has a lot of cuts and is it me or does the audio sound weird?

https://ew.com/tv/2020/02/04/the-bachelor-preview-peter-victoria-f-fight/

Yes, that’s her favorite, fool-proof ‘go to ‘ strategy to wrap him around her little manipulative fingers. Notice how she is lowering her face, looking down and avoiding eye contact, shaking her head NO when he asks her if she want to stay? It’s all there...and he is so blind to every single signs of deception right in front of him. Naturally, she doesn’t answer with a straight eye contact big resounding YES! No, she whimpers like a hurt cat and goes away crying, repeating the magic ‘ I don’t know what to say ‘ I don’t know what to do’ . Way to avoid responsibility VF. Yes, I believe she DIDNT know what to do...stay and risk more exposure of her past or go for more benefits by staying a little more? Or Lie some more to get perks or being honest for once? I guess we know, what won that debate!
Peter is feeling guilty and he goes to ‘ save her’. WIN!!!

@Astrobach I love your post. Boy she sure knows how to work Peter to get what she wants. I don't think she is even into him at all. Lots of times when they are really close she has her head turned away from him and at the table she had her back to him...Does she leave next week and then comes back? Thank goodness McKenna is gone. My TV is safe for awhile. I just couldn't with her. She was either crying/whining or making faces with her tongue out.@@ This season is such a bust...Peter acts more like he is in his late teens or early twenties instead of his real age . He tells all the girls the same thing.@@
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:03 am

Ok, I watched the preview and the part of HS crying had to be in Peru, because that wasn't in AU. She wouldn't be wearing a faux leather jacket.

As for VF, no comment. But, she cuts her HTD short, but comes back and she is in the F3.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:33 am

I don't think there is any way that Victoria F would be Bachelorette -- too much has come out about her.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:46 am

@atem Peter cuts her HTD short not her

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:12 am

atem wrote:Only thing I got is that Madi is the one that moans when she kisses Peter, so she's the one doing that in the previews.

What was shown in the commercial?

Ive heard Peter moan before when he kisses Madi but I haven't heard her moan . I 'll have to go back and look at next week previews again and see if I can catch it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 5th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Amethyst
Fan4life
MsBuckingham
LoveDovez
Maddy