SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CaliforniaGirl Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:48 pm

Those 2 doors look close, but different to me.

The door behind Peter is only 1 square wide on each side of the handles.

Also, I don’t see the same wood panel / yellow walls in both pics.

I really think they went somewhere else since the f3 rose ceremony background looks like rolling hills.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:17 pm

TrishB wrote:snipped

Peter and the mural/print and one where you can see just a corner of it, and a background of the place he is at... does it look familiar? The mansion’s just outside the dinning room area? or another place?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/17/91/44/29/b031c310.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f74/17/91/44/29/9d597010.jpg

Wow, good eye! I think it's the same mural.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Pic10

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Pic210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q
1:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:44 pm

Do these wood columns look similar from Sancuary Cove?
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 B58ed610

https://www.google.com/search?q=intercontinental+sanctuary+cove&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZ99vFqtnnAhUhJzQIHbWlACgQ_AUoAnoECBEQAg&biw=375&bih=635#imgrc=zj_qXHhdmTnEBM

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Agent99 wrote:I could be grasping at straws, but I think Peter and silver sequins girl is (somewhere) at the Intercontinental Sanctuary Cove.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 0ckwuvD
Source

I think the rocks on the pathway and black pole are similar - it is not the exact spot though, but could be somewhere in the hotel grounds.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 RVTIM5y
Source Epi 7

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 12fNKTX
Source

Does the door and handle behind Peter look similar to the above?   Perspective is making it look different imo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Screen42
Source

GREAT JOB! And I agree this is the Sanctuary Cove grounds as someone - here I thought- mentioned they had been there before and it looked like pathways from the grounds. It makes total sense as it was reported to be where most of the crew were staying and a point of departure for the different dates. It’s equidistant from the sleuthed Gold Coast hotel, the Tamburine Mountain, Songbird and the Comran beach area. There is a map upthread that illustrates that as I had asked @Bobette to post it.
Now, is it when Victoria is finally let go of at the F3 RC? That’s my guess. I have watched that girl in the silver dress walk away SO many times, and mentioned already that it does fit her walk, her hair, her hand and nails. And the body language with Peter is matching IMO a guy who is just done but has to still attempt to comfort her. I also think Madi is a little taller than VF.
All MOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:59 pm

@Astrobach Peter was in a grey suit at F3 RC from the SC MF posted. He posted it at 8:24am 11/11 US time so that would have been 12:24am on 11/12 in Australia. So F3 RC was on 11/11 in Australia.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:01 pm

akd5 wrote:Do these wood columns look similar from Sancuary Cove?
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 B58ed610

https://www.google.com/search?q=intercontinental+sanctuary+cove&client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZ99vFqtnnAhUhJzQIHbWlACgQ_AUoAnoECBEQAg&biw=375&bih=635#imgrc=zj_qXHhdmTnEBM

It looks close, but the one with Peter looks smoother?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:04 pm

There is no mural.  It is a giant prop with some blanket thing on the other side.  Plus, a ton of candles.  I think Peter isn't talking to Madi, but with Chris Harrison.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:09 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 12fNKTX
Source

Does the door and handle behind Peter look similar to the above?   Perspective is making it look different imo

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Screen42
Source

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Those 2 doors look close, but different to me.

The door behind Peter is only 1 square wide on each side of the handles.

Also, I don’t see the same wood panel / yellow walls in both pics.

I really think they went somewhere else since the f3 rose ceremony background looks like rolling hills.

I agree these are not the same doors IMO.  The style is similar but the glass panes behind Peter are much larger, and only one panel wide as @CaliforniaGirl says.  It's not a trick of perspective because the panes would look smaller, not larger.

It could still be somewhere at the Sanctuary Continental but I looked at this 3D map last week and couldn't find an exact match.  I also agree this doesn't look like the area around Sanctuary Cove - looks more like the Byron Hinterland IMO.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 EKZrXiL

Source: Episode 7

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:10 pm

@akd5 I meant that photo of Peter with the blue jacket is the same as the one where he is holding silver dress girl in the grounds of Sanctuary Cove. Maybe the talk before or day before the actual RC. That grey suit photo was a daytime wasn't it?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by akd5 Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:20 pm

@Astrobach yep, it was daytime. Sorry, i misunderstood, i thought you meant when the girl walking away was at the F3 RC, but it can’t be because it was daytime and Peter in a grey suit.

akd5

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:21 pm

atem wrote:There is no mural.  It is a giant prop with some blanket thing on the other side.  Plus, a ton of candles.  I think Peter isn't talking to Madi, but with Chris Harrison.

How do we know this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:27 pm

@akd5 no problem, we’re on the same page... :yes:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f26/20/11/41/94/screen42.png
Here is a S/C of Peter talking to someone, Madi?  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 8e1a2510

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/19/80/47/71/pic10.jpg

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 27f3a510

And here is one where he is wearing the same outfit, but later on in an ITM maybe? He seems like his eyes are red and puffy, he has cried and is upset. It could be a separate room nearby the other one where he is alone reviewing what just happened.
JMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life