SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:46 am

How ridiculous to have the girls all staying together; clearly designed to stir up drama IMO.  And hey, the balls behind Peter when he's talking to his Mum match the balls behind Hannah so maybe his parents stayed with them too.  Perhaps his Mum made the girls breakfast each morning and asked them how their night was in the FS shagging her son.  Why not at this point.  laugh out loud

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Z3R1lco

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 G1ps1ND

Source: Episode 8
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:49 am

@Bobette I noticed the balls too laugh out loud  Travelling production balls Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:51 am

@Agent99 They are in Australia - maybe they had to slash their budget to fit in with our local production standards.  cantstopl

I found the sorority house I mean prison I mean room where the girls are staying. The Manor Suite, Intercontinental

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 T6F11fs

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:52 am

Yeah, those are props.

It looks like Madi has the last FSD, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:10 am

Random observation: IMO it's very interesting that they went from dressing Madi in pink or red (the colour of passion) on her SDs and at RCs, until she revealed she's saving herself for marriage, after which point they now seem to be dressing her in silver or white (the colour of purity).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:21 am

Bobette wrote:Random observation: IMO it's very interesting that they went from dressing Madi in pink or red (the colour of passion) on her SDs and at RCs, until she revealed she's saving herself for marriage, after which point they now seem to be dressing her in silver or white (the colour of purity).

She was in red for her Peru date, but in white at the RC with HS and VF both in red.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:29 am

@Bobette @TrishB WOW! Good job in the new previews!
I just finished watching ( West coaster) the episode and am floored about a lot of things. But regarding the S/ C , I kept looking at Madison’s hair and height and how she fits with Peter when he’s holding her...and then Victoria same, and I could see, the V’s hair is darker than the silver dress girl and it had to be Madison. So I’m glad the previews have cleared that one up. And it’s is making more sense now to see that the girls were staying together as well. Even though it is NOT the usual, IMO, of course this time it was beneficial for stirring drama and exploiting Madison’s personal preference! :dripdrip
I’m so tired and disgusted by where it’s going, seeing 20% of the show to each first 3 women compared to about 75% to Victoria’s drama is telling the viewers exactly what we need to know about TPTB ‘s priorities. And it’s NOT to tell a story anymore. Certainly not a love story. It’s all ratings driven by drama.
JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:56 am

atem wrote:

I can't help but think this is after the F3 Rose Ceremony.  

Re: photo of Peter & Madi at table. I was thinking it is their FS date as that is when the convo happened for HB and Luke. I’m back to thinking she leaves before the FS. That makes the most sense to me. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:15 am

So, Madi's day date was in that jungle type place?

So, what is Peter breaking down over at the F3 rose ceremony?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:56 am

Bobette wrote:Random observation: IMO it's very interesting that they went from dressing Madi in pink or red (the colour of passion) on her SDs and at RCs, until she revealed she's saving herself for marriage, after which point they now seem to be dressing her in silver or white (the colour of purity).

They don’t dress her. It’s her own clothes/decision until the FRC.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:17 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:

They don’t dress her.  It’s her own clothes/decision until the FRC.  

Really? Wow, that's even more interesting then.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 am

Where do you see Peter breaking down at the F3 Rose Ceremony? I missed that?

atem wrote:So, Madi's day date was in that jungle type place?  

So, what is Peter breaking down over at the F3 rose ceremony?  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 66 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life