SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by butterflylove Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:45 am

@Astrobach bingo! That looks like a perfect match. Where abouts in Alice is it?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:46 am

Astrobach wrote:I’ve been ‘ walking’ the streets of Alice Springs on Google Earth and nothing looked right, the vegetation, the look and feel etc. Each hotel was not right. And then I found this in Trip Advisor, the feel, the look, the privacy, the price and location all fits in I think.
I started looking at that red building and then saw the mirror and compared it to the latest Sun pics and then the chair works, their is I think a blue awning that could be pulled. So it would match that MTP place  where they go visit Barbara and Peters dad.
Thoughts?

Sure looks like it could be a match especially with the palm trees next to brown paintings indoors. Do you have the name of the place so we can try to find more pics of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:48 am

Astrobach wrote:I’ve been ‘ walking’ the streets of Alice Springs on Google Earth and nothing looked right, the vegetation, the look and feel etc. Each hotel was not right. And then I found this in Trip Advisor, the feel, the look, the privacy, the price and location all fits in I think.
I started looking at that red building and then saw the mirror and compared it to the latest Sun pics and then the chair works, their is I think a blue awning that could be pulled. So it would match that MTP place  where they go visit Barbara and Peters dad.
Thoughts?

This could be after he walks Madison to the car and goes back in to talk to his parents. He must tell them that she wants to leave and that's when his mother says "don't let her go" . From the SC and sleuthing it looks like Madison did go to meet them with him. IF she did in fact leave it had to be between MTP and the FRC. but I still don't think she left Australia. I think it's probably more of a cassie situation and she's at the hotel. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:54 am

Jolena wrote:
Thoughts?

This could be after he walks Madison to the car and goes back in to talk to his parents. He must tell them that she wants to leave and that's when his mother says "don't let her go" . From the SC and sleuthing it looks like Madison did go to meet them with him. IF she did in fact leave it had to be between MTP and the FRC. but I still don't think she left Australia. I think it's probably more of a cassie situation and she's at the hotel. jmo

Madi may have actually left Australia because there was that plane going down a runway. Or, that could be a fakeout. If she’s the religious girl she says she is I think she might leave permanently. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:57 am

Here are more pictures

the chair and cushion is pretty much a match IMO same source as below but ‘close up’ from my S/C

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 5793e710
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 621b3c10

I’m so excited! Yes, there are more pictures that will maybe be filmed ...outside area is really great with outside dining etc.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255063-d1790948-Reviews-Vatu_Sanctuary-Alice_Springs_Red_Centre_Northern_Territory.html&m=19905#/media/1790948/267434665:p/?albumid=101&type=0&category=101

Last edited by Astrobach on Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:58 am

Astrobach wrote:Paging @Bobette I think I may have found something...

That’s in Alice Springs...
Check this out:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 F7b06910
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 7c307a10
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 84c9ed10

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255063-d1790948-Reviews-Vatu_Sanctuary-Alice_Springs_Red_Centre_Northern_Territory.html&m=19905#/media/1790948/267434665:p/?albumid=101&type=0&category=101

Wow!  You are good!  Should have known they would use props and change the mirror from horizontal to vertical.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:02 am

Astrobach wrote:Her are more pictures
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 5793e710
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 621b3c10

the chair and cushion is pretty much a match IMO

I’m so excited! Yes, there are more pictures that will maybe be filmed ...outside area is really great with outside dining etc.
Great job! Definitely a match on the black cushions with white piping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:05 am

Jolena wrote:
Thoughts?

So I personally do not think that Madison leaves after meeting Peters parents. It makes no sense. BUT this may be coming later on, as there is very few places to stay as far as I know around the FRC site , long drive to ULuru. Maybe someone from Australia can give their thoughts about that. I can see Peters parents staying after the actual MTP for a few days and maybe until the FRC . I know he is wearing a blue suit then as well, so the pic would match.

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:06 am

Thanks @bobette for confirming those caps were from the F3 RC in the Hinterland

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:06 am

@atem I don’t think they changed the mirror, it’s just cut and the angle looks different. No need to switch and it is not the same on top. But they do reorganize plants and probably pulled the awning.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:14 am

Astrobach wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Thoughts?

So I personally do not think that Madison leaves after meeting Peters parents. It makes no sense. BUT this may be coming later on, as there is very few places to stay as far as I know around the FRC site , long drive to ULuru. Maybe someone from Australia can give their thoughts about that. I can see Peters parents staying after the actual MTP for a few days and maybe until the FRC . I know he is wearing a blue suit then as well, so the oic would match.

What I see from the SC 's of this MTP it looks like they are holding onto each other for dear life. laugh out loud They can't keep their hands off each other. jmo Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:25 am

Astrobach wrote:I’ve been ‘ walking’ the streets of Alice Springs on Google Earth and nothing looked right, the vegetation, the look and feel etc. Each hotel was not right. And then I found this on Trip Advisor, the feel, the look, the privacy, the price and location all fits in I think.
Thoughts?

Well done @Astrobach thumbsup  

You'll need to add source links for your images though or GA will have to delete your post and no one wants that.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 48 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life