SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by TrishB Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:27 am

Great find @Astrobach !! What is the name of the place? I looked on Tripadvisor yesterday an missed it. It is definitely the place, but what is the name of that hotel/motel ? Thank you!!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:27 am

It’s Vatu Sanctuary https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255063-d1790948-Reviews-Vatu_Sanctuary-Alice_Springs_Red_Centre_Northern_Territory.html?m=19905

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:39 am

Also, they changed the artwork. Those exact paintings aren’t in any of their advertisement pics.

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:49 am

@CaliforniaGirl I just came here to post just that!! The place is so beautiful and so Zen Smiley The suites/apartments are gorgeous!! And I also noticed the artwork has changed. That threw me off yesterday while I was trying to figure it out and viewed the Vatu Sanctuary. Also the swimming pool chair covers are different!
What great sleuthing guys!!

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 am

bluwavz wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 NINTCHDBPICT000552218815

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/434666/bachelor-peter-weber-cries-final-three/
(Deleted 2 photos to make post shorter)

Chris is in dark blue at the F3RC. Chris is in grey at the FRC.

My screen cap form the Season Preview on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q)

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Peter_21

Peter on the bed is in the blue suit and Chris' grey jacket is laying beside him.

So evidently there is drama at both of those ceremonies... enough to upset Peter and Chris having to calm him down.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:24 pm

Great catch!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:55 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 NINTCHDBPICT000552218815

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/434666/bachelor-peter-weber-cries-final-three/

My screen cap form the Season Preview on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5vEBb-R7Q)

Peter on the bed is in the blue suit and Chris' grey jacket is laying beside him.

So evidently there is drama at both of those ceremonies... enough to upset Peter and Chris having to calm him down.

IMO

Per the episode thread that posted the WTA spoilers and the F3 Rose Ceremony, it is stated that at first only VF, HS and Peter are at the RC site.  MY GUESS is that Peter thinks Madi isn't coming and starts crying and Chris asks him what happened 'last night', which was Madi's FSD.  Now, what I don't get is that Madi does eventually come.  Does the show convince her to come or what?  Can the contestant do that?  Also strange that he cuts VF before giving out the roses! He then asks HA then Madi (who is slow to accept the rose).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:43 pm

@CaliforniaGirl @TrishB Yes, it took me a while but glad I found the place that fits! Now ‘ they don’t change the artwork’ IMO...because WE don’t see the exact same painting on a wall, doesn’t mean it’s not there. The travelers post pictures of their rooms, not ALL the rooms or suites may be advertised, but we have enough evidence and style to go by that IMO. That’s why I chose it.
JMOAA
@HavaDrPepper Why the change of SC with Peter suit? I though we established the vegetation ( and the ring) established that he is at the FRC in blue? Anything I’m missing? TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:49 pm

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:

IMO

Per the episode thread that posted the WTA spoilers and the F3 Rose Ceremony, it is stated that at first only VF, HS and Peter are at the RC site.  MY GUESS is that Peter thinks Madi isn't coming and starts crying and Chris asks him what happened 'last night', which was Madi's FSD.  Now, what I don't get is that Madi does eventually come.  Does the show convince her to come or what?  Can the contestant do that?  Also strange that he cuts VF before giving out the roses! He then asks HA then Madi (who is slow to accept the rose).

She was probably always going to come, but I would assume that production held her back to freak him out...and maybe the others as well. You know, so that VF feels really comfortable that she will get a rose and then...BAM! Bye, nice sleeping with you knowing you!

Madi probably didn't even know she was late and the others were kept waiting...until after the fact. :uptonogood (TPTB) :stirthepot

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:26 pm

I totally agree @sprite. These are the tricks they pull to get the reactions they want. I'm sure Madi was held back.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Sprite wrote:She was probably always going to come, but I would assume that production held her back to freak him out...and maybe the others as well. You know, so that VF feels really comfortable that she will get a rose and then...BAM! Bye, nice sleeping with you knowing you!

Madi probably didn't even know she was late and the others were kept waiting...until after the fact. :uptonogood (TPTB) :stirthepot

100% this IMO.  :yes:    Gotta make their meat puppets dance a little.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:31 am

I’m totally ok with the producers screwing with Victoria F. 😂

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 66 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life