SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:56 pm

notarose wrote:Hannah Ann had a reposted IG story up this morning which is now gone. The original was from one of her cast mates with text about missing HA leading her in devotionals. Did anyone catch that or SC? That along with HA wearing a cross during HTD makes me wonder if religion will also surface with Peter and HA.

idts, I think Hannah Ann is very Christian but probably similar to Hannah Brown. It's there, it's a part of her life, but not to the same degree as Madi
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:27 pm

I take back what I said about it being a boring ending. That doesn’t account for Peter wandering around in the desert saying he’s devastated nor what the big newsfrom CH is at FRC. I’m stumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:56 pm

Madi's date is sort of shown in a preview vid. Just of them meeting and him telling her where they are going.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:01 pm

atem wrote:Madi's date is sort of shown in a preview vid.  Just of them meeting and him telling her where they are going.

Can someone bring this video over? I saw pics of them on a boat which is most likely the day part of their FSD.but haven't seen a video. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:11 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Madi's date is sort of shown in a preview vid.  Just of them meeting and him telling her where they are going.

Can someone bring this video over? I saw pics of them on a boat which is most likely the day part of their FSD.but haven't seen a video. TIA

Where did you see that? Is it an ABC released ONE? I don’t remember seeing anything like that.... question
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Astrobach wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Where did you see that? Is it an ABC released ONE? I don’t remember seeing anything like that.... question

It's not on the ABC website. But, where they do their press releases. I just Google ABC The Bachelor press releases and it takes you there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:18 pm

@atem So, you’re saying IT IS an ABC press released video??? Which one is that? Can you be more clear about ‘ Madi’s date is sort of shown”....TYIA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem So, you’re saying IT IS an ABC press released video??? Which one is that? Can you be more clear about ‘ Madi’s date is sort of shown”....TYIA

Oops, yes. It also shows Hannah's and Victoria's. It's just a little clip.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Here’s are links to the new press release videos

Hannah’s Date

Madi’s Date

Victoria’s Date

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:03 am

KBiegs88 wrote:Here’s are links to the new press release videos

Hannah’s Date

Madi’s Date

Victoria’s Date

Thanks for posting these videos @KBiegs88. I see him the happiest and most content with Madi. Their arms around each other and foreheads glued together every single time. It's obvious They can't get enough of each other.jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:23 am

@KBiegs88 Thank you for bringing the links over. yes

There is a copy in the NO Discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5536-bachelor-25-peter-weber-press-release-vids-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:52 am

Yes, OK, well, this is, as sleuthed before, their FSD which I found the spot, Q1, and the company Skypoint that promotes it.
That is therefore before the Sun pictures released today where Pete has his blue shirt and she is dressed differently as well.
Just want to clarify - which date - because it’s posted right when we are talking about those.

GuardianAngel wrote:@KBiegs88 Thank you for bringing the links over.  yes

There is a copy in the NO Discussion thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5536-bachelor-25-peter-weber-press-release-vids-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Yes, Thank you both ! Very helpful!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana