SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:08 am

@Jolena Speaking of being thrown under the bus...Peter! it may be his own doing, to some extent, but having the three women all stay together! They knew it would be a recipe for disaster.@atem VF was production gold. The news that leaked about her was a TPTB dream come true. Saved the season. I can just see the wheels turning in their heads after her home town date. DUN, DUN,DUN!
At this point in the show, VF must be thinking that she is going to be ette. She has to know that she and Peter would never work. One thing I have not figured out. i thought RS said Blurissa was not mic'd up?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:39 pm

atem wrote:Thank you for the RS tweets.  

Madi told him her feelings on having sex with other women.  So, I don't get what it has to do with her being a virgin.

So, the show had Madi come late to the F3 rose ceremony?

This is just my opinion, but I would think Madi's feeling on him having sex with other women had less to do about her being a virgin than it showed how much, or little, she really meant to him. Some people think of sex as just a physical activity, but others see it as something that emotionally connects the people involved. Peter told her he was falling in love with her. If he did love her, why did he need to sleep with others? Again, some think it's no big deal. Others do. And everyone has a right to their opinions. If Madi thinks it's a big deal, then for her it is, and she should act upon it, which it sounds like she did.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 625

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:I'm also going to put this out there. IMO the producers invited Victoria F. to the WTA in part to pave her way to Paradise. The thought of VF being rewarded in any way for her behavior is anathema to me. But I would be here for it if they also invited one or two of the wronged wives whose husbands she stole. Those wives married some of the Navy's most elite, fit members (Navy SEALs, etc.) -- I'm betting the women are no slouches in the looks department. I would be here for that. Let VF try to wriggle away from those women.

@Amethyst
IMO ABC should not be giving however many women a platform for a public stoning of VF. She “stole” their husbands? Well where did she put them? She apparently didn’t marry any of them. Those “Navy’s most elite, fit members” cheated on their wives, broke their vows to them and blew up their marriages and probably, their families. VF is wrong as two left shoes - I’m not defending whatever she did (which by the way, we do NOT know because we’ve only got one half of one half of a side of the story). IMO As much as they may want to, those women do not get to place all the blame on VF and public stonings ended centuries ago. I do not know those women’s stories and I have no interest in hearing them because women who allow men to hide their disloyalty and disgusting behavior behind the women they cheated with are just pathetic, IMO. Those women do not realize - that very thought process - that failure to hold those men accountable for their own actions - encourages exactly what happened to them. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Amethyst wrote:I'm also going to put this out there. IMO the producers invited Victoria F. to the WTA in part to pave her way to Paradise. The thought of VF being rewarded in any way for her behavior is anathema to me. But I would be here for it if they also invited one or two of the wronged wives whose husbands she stole. Those wives married some of the Navy's most elite, fit members (Navy SEALs, etc.) -- I'm betting the women are no slouches in the looks department. I would be here for that. Let VF try to wriggle away from those women.

@Amethyst
IMO ABC should not be giving however many women a platform for a public stoning of VF. She “stole” their husbands? Well where did she put them? She apparently didn’t marry any of them. Those “Navy’s most elite, fit members” cheated on their wives, broke their vows to them and blew up their marriages and probably, their families. VF is wrong as two left shoes - I’m not defending whatever she did (which by the way, we do NOT know because we’ve only got one half of one half of a side of the story). IMO As much as they may want to, those women do not get to place all the blame on VF and public stonings ended centuries ago. I do not know those women’s stories and I have no interest in hearing them because women who allow men to hide their disloyalty and disgusting behavior behind the women they cheated with are just pathetic, IMO. Those women do not realize - that very thought process - that failure to hold those men accountable for their own actions - encourages exactly what happened to them. All IMO.

But nothing on the show referred to breaking up marriages. That detail came from somewhere else, not ABC, and spread unsubstantiated.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:42 pm

The allegations about VF were from RS but he provided no proof whatsoever. She may have done what she was accused of but we really have no idea. I also read somewhere, can’t remember where, the other day it was 2 not 4 married men. Obviously two too many if true but it shows how rumors are usually quite exaggerated. I wonder if VF would have a case to sue RS.

I also read there are ramifications for the husbands, due to being in the military, that the wives may not want if the info became public. It could affect their livelihoods if these men got court martialed or whatever the procedure is.

I hope RS will think twice before doing something like this again. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@lightredemption same here.

I'd be interested in seeing seating arrangements! Where did Kelsey sit and where did VF sit?

If someone that was there, can kindly PM me, I'd appreciate it. Smiley

I hope someone sees this message.

Doesn't it seem even with RS tweets of the episode, there is a lot left out when it comes to Peter and he's reactions/actions at the WTA? Were there no bloopers?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:12 pm

gabriele wrote:The allegations about VF were from RS but he provided no proof whatsoever. She may have done what she was accused of but we really have no idea. I also read somewhere, can’t remember where, the other day it was 2 not 4 married men. Obviously two too many if true but it shows how rumors are usually quite exaggerated. I wonder if VF would have a case to sue RS.

I also read there are ramifications for the husbands, due to being in the military, that the wives may not want if the info became public. It could affect their livelihoods if these men got court martialed or whatever the procedure is.

I hate RS but he has always said he knew if 2 for sure but heard it could be as many as 4. It was SM and other sites that hung on to the 4 vs 2. Not that it matters imo one is too many.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:10 pm

“There’s been many relationships broken up because of her.
https://www.vulture.com/2020/02/the-bachelor-peter-ex-victoria-f-gossip.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:55 pm

But it wasn't just RS. It was also Peter's ex who is from the area, and who ran in some of the same circles, and apparently Lauren's mom as well.

I agree that the men are equally to blame, but when you make the point of sleeping with a friend's husband (or two, or three, or maybe even four husbands,) it has something to say about your character. IMO it means that you don't respect your friends or their marriages.

Gabriele, you make a good point that it may not be in the wives' best interest to come forward. A friend of mine divorced her military husband, and she was still on his military health insurance many years later. She will also get a share of his pension one day. There are often practical matters to consider.

Could you imagine if one of the wives came down the staircase in Paradise? IMO Victoria F. would cry out about how "unfair" everything is and go running and crying in the other direction. I don't think there has to be a public "stoning," but I would sure love some accountability. Her running hard in the other direction would tell me everything I need to know.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
@Amethyst

Merissa on the show just said that relationships have broken up because of her. That's a very vague, non-specific thing.

gabriele wrote:The allegations about VF were from RS but he provided no proof whatsoever. She may have done what she was accused of but we really have no idea. I also read somewhere, can’t remember where, the other day it was 2 not 4 married men. Obviously two too many if true but it shows how rumors are usually quite exaggerated. I wonder if VF would have a case to sue RS.

RS only said he had proof of 2, and I believe RS when he says he has proof (he is protecting the identities of those wives by not making them public). He has faced law suits from ABC before and not lost (presumably settled); the man isn't stupid and wouldn't say something like that if he didn't have rock solid proof. Blame reddit, twitter, and other forms of social media for focusing on the "up to 4" part of the "I only have proof of 2 but there may be up to 4" that RS said.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@Amethyst

As "elite" military they could also have jeopardized their careers. The military does not look too kindly on men who cheat on their wives.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:53 pm

@leavers

Merissa's conversation with Peter was edited down to barely anything.  They talked for 7 to 10 minutes and we saw nowhere near that on the show.  She has stated that she said "marriages and relationships" when talking to Peter and evidently gave him details as well.  IMO there is a reason her face was blurred since they didn't have the camera angles they normally do when filming this stuff.  They couldn't hide what she was actually saying unless they blurred her face.  The only mic was Peter's.  She did not have a mic on at all.  

I see a lot of issues with VF outside of the breaking up of marriages/relationships.  Not someone I would want to be around.

IMO

@gurlbrit

I have heard that as well about "elite" military.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91