SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:53 am

cheriee wrote:If the spoilers are true then I think HA is going to do great on BIP and from her recent SM activity, she's moving forward with her life. I think she was spotted with the YouTuber David Dobrik in Kentucky yesterday so she's already making more connections and I would expect her to be very active on SM. IMO I didn't see a real love story develop between her and Peter, despite her being one of the most vocal about her feelings. HA was very much fitting the image of the perfect girl, and after that first 1 on 1 with Peter where she said she'd never been in love with her ex (and Peter's resulting doubts about her) she made sure to be more active in showing Peter what he wanted. I certainly think she wanted to be chosen as his F1, I'm not so sure she wanted to spend her life with Peter. All JMO.
Yes. When Peter left the table, I saw HA thinking oh S*** I made a booboo. She immediately came back to him saying that she was falling for him and stop the train. I saw her reacting and it felt fake. She is a smart cookie and I believe very ambitious. She wanted to either be the next bachelorette or F1. She saw I am convinced how easy it was to manipulate Peter. Her dramatic hand on the glass door, her body position like taking a photo shoot. 
I am not saying she is mean but manipulative probably imo. She maybe studied this franchise, grew up with watching it even? They all come imo with an agenda. Top 4. Next bachelorette, F1 or candidate to BIP as a consolation prize. No one are angels imo. Prods on the other hand know as soon as casting who will go far, who will get the physical dates that either will not allow conversation or make them closer. Prods use them like puppets. Either you say what they want in itm or you are out. Why they are asked the same question over and over again... and whispered that Peter likes them, probably falling for them etc... bubble remember? But then, once in a while we have a Kelley lawyer who probably saw through them like laser... or Madi who refused to speak in front od the cameras... and that what frustrated the prods the most.... and decided imo a last minute 3 girls same room to push the drama and hoping for the best knowing this would push madi’s buttons to the nth.
All is my opinion

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:57 am

cheriee wrote:@gabriele Which of course only Peter really knows. But IMO people's outward actions are a reflection of their heart and the things they choose to prioritize. As I said, IMO this charity work would likely be part of Madi's father possibly approving of Peter if the spoilers are correct. Whether that's enough is for them to decide, and indeed it might not be in the end. All JMO.

Oh I see what you’re saying. I guess I don’t pay much attention to a single follow or likes or posts after I’ve seen them be so misleading in previous seasons. I follow a ministry account I have never had any involvement in so to me that isn’t unusual. It could be for her dad though.

I tend to look at the big picture, the totality of who Peter is and who Madi is that we can glean in relation to the possible endings. You could be right that Madi isn’t quite who she says and thinks she is. I guess I tend to take people at their word but she is young. There are definitely some contradictions with her. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:06 am

@gabriele I remember Madi's intro was her saying that she liked how Peter seemed to be someone who could go on fun adventures and travel, and that he seemed sweet and honest. The "spiritual leader" part was something she spoke about on the 2nd 1 on 1, but I don't think it was ever completely the only thing she was looking for in a partner but certainly something she valued. I think this experience was a turning point for her figuring out who she is and what she wants at the age of 23, I guess we'll see what her own conclusions end up being. IMO her father following the charity Peter's involved in is significant, but it could end up meaning nothing. I'm interested to see how it plays out too since I wouldn't be surprised for there to be more twists. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:08 am

HEA wrote:snipped..

I am not saying she is mean but manipulative probably imo. She maybe studied this franchise, grew up with watching it even? They all come imo with an agenda. Top 4. Next bachelorette, F1 or candidate to BIP as a consolation prize. snipped
All is my opinion

She got the low-down from her friend who was F2 on Colton's season. I can hear TPTB we'll guarantee you a F2 spot just like your friend then go to BIP just like your friend. Smiley

She's BFFs with another Bachelor alum.
The two Hannahs! Sluss is friends with Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise contestant Hannah Godwin. According to Chris Harrison, Godwin even IDed Sluss to the producers as a good pick for a future Bach contestant (so chances are the two also chatted honestly about what it's like to be on a high-visibility, high-stakes, high-stress show). Their social media has pictures of each other since 2018, and some of them look like official modeling shoots:
https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a29189902/who-is-hannah-sluss-the-bachelor-peter/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:16 am

@HEA I agree with you that they all come with an agenda and I don’t see any of the F3 being in love with Peter. I think he may end up single at ATFR. Who knows maybe he and Hannah B will reconnect down the road or at least be good friends who can commiserate. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped..

I am not saying she is mean but manipulative probably imo. She maybe studied this franchise, grew up with watching it even? They all come imo with an agenda. Top 4. Next bachelorette, F1 or candidate to BIP as a consolation prize. snipped
All is my opinion

She got the low-down from her friend who was F2 on Colton's season. I can hear TPTB we'll guarantee you a F2 spot just like your friend then go to BIP just like your friend. Smiley

She's BFFs with another Bachelor alum.
The two Hannahs! Sluss is friends with Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise contestant Hannah Godwin. According to Chris Harrison, Godwin even IDed Sluss to the producers as a good pick for a future Bach contestant (so chances are the two also chatted honestly about what it's like to be on a high-visibility, high-stakes, high-stress show). Their social media has pictures of each other since 2018, and some of them look like official modeling shoots:
https://www.marieclaire.com/culture/a29189902/who-is-hannah-sluss-the-bachelor-peter/

That's really interesting @GuardianAngel to know that HA is friends with Hannah G. HA seems very savvy to me and certainly aware of how production works (having a friend recently on the show would certainly be helpful in understanding what to expect). HA managed to get herself out of that first week villain edit and realize what was happening. Same with her realizing that her comment to Peter on her 1 on 1 was not well-received and IMO immediately turning it around and continually saying exactly what Peter would want to hear to affirm him. Like I said, I think HA certainly wanted to be chosen by Peter as F1 but I didn't see a real love connection unfold between her and Peter (at least not one to the extent that she was stating). HA's line "his love strengthens me every day" was IMO almost comical, especially when remembering that this is someone who said they weren't ever in love with the guy they dated for 3 years. The FS conversation about HA not caring if he slept with the other women also seemed very pointed (and that IMO a producer had probably let her know this was an issue and a good way for her to contrast herself). She was definitely someone who would've appeared as the "perfect girl" and had told Peter exactly what he wanted to hear. That only seems to change from the finale when it might've become clearer to her that maybe she wasn't going to be chosen as F1 (and we see in the clip from the teaser HA saying to Peter that she feels like she's given a lot and now wants something in return).

If she's not F1 I'm certain HA will be on BIP and following in Hannah G's footsteps. As people have mentioned there's a lot of opportunities that can come from being on the show regardless of the outcome. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:36 am

I just think they are all young girls and grew up with SM. Selfies, the more followers reinsuring them they are worthy of just want to be the next influencer and be paid for that or just open doors to whatever modelling or tv or whatever.

Why not. It worked for some. We know this franchise is heavily edited, that producers are manipulators, that CH is the worse person and manipulative who said loud and clear in an interview that he doesn’t care about the contestants (sorry do not have the reference but I well remember it). CH and producers make their living on a reality tv show, drama and edits. That contestants still think they are their friends make me think they are either idiots with a low IQ or prods experts in manipulation... methink both.

I see those girls with rare exceptions like kids who think the world evolves around them. And that is fine, I probably looked the same at 23ish. 

But taking this show seriously without knowing all details is just moot imo. Entertaining but unreal. All I want is to see in 6 months if they kept the road together. Jojo for example is my biggest surprise. I thought I would never said  that as she played on my nerves during her show but love the couple she is now. Few. This show takes no prisoners. They break many, psychologically, financially, career wise.

I honestly pity the F2. Always. They were the most played. Here, even if I felt nothing for Hannah Ann and think imo she faked most and did a performance in front of the cameras, I will never know if I am wrong... I fear she was dragged along and never got a chance.

All above is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:45 am

@cheriee@GuardianAngel

Yes. HA was very careful, on her guard all the time imo. Being close friend with a recent contestant was gold to her imo. It always felt rehearsed to me.

Madi, on the other hand felt frustrated to not be able to speak freely and spoke with metaphors or hundred of “feels like” or “like” hoping he would get her subliminal messages.

All above is my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:52 am

86% of young Americans aspire to become social media influencers, study says

They can make a ridiculous amount of money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:08 am

gabriele wrote:86% of young Americans aspire to become social media influencers, study says

They can make a ridiculous amount of money.

Yup. Some youtubers are millionaires. Not sure about Instagram but must be the same.

https://influencermarketinghub.com/instagram-money-calculator/

According to Instagram influencer Matt Crump’s Instagram Story, general pricing for all influencers look like this:

• 5-10k = $100 – $500

• 10-25k = $500 – $800

• 25-50k = $800 – $1500

• 50-100k = $1500 – $2000

• 100-250k = $2000 – $6000

• 250k-1m = $6000 – $10000

• 1m+ = $10000+

Credit : https://www.instafollowers.co/blog/how-much-does-instagram-pay

https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/11/28/18116875/influencer-marketing-social-media-engagement-instagram-youtube

Worth it a try to be a fool on this show hum

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:36 am

Meh.  It' s no different to me than selling Avon.  It's a way for a lot of young moms to make a living. IMO.  As for Madi, the  off the show friends (some of the most well put together young women I've ever seen) that she has and the cast of the show all love her.  *edited*

HS mentioned on Social Media that she will be at the TN vs Auburn game on Saturday.  So, I expect both Madi and her to be there.  

Which is interesting, because that means no People shoot this weekend.  Unless it already happened.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:44 am

I personally don’t think Madison was a diva. I think she didn’t want to be manipulated, was extremely aware of the cameras, wanted to portray herself with dignity with no fault that could bit her rear like Luke P. I think she liked Peter a lot but was very real about the fact they knew little about each other and needed time to discuss freely. I didn’t see a lack of communication because she was not able to, I saw it as she was afraid to speak so prods could manipulate her speech with their edits. Big difference. Peter who thought the prods his friends was trying hard to read her but obviously he didn’t understand her reservation when she signed the contract which I am sure imo has a clear explanation what to expect at fantasy dates. But even aware, nobody could force her to do anything she wanted...

I think this is why CH hates her. They couldn’t manipulate her. I also think she was very close to Kelley the lawyer.... who was not invited to WTA although she played a big part of the show.

But I also think Madison will not compromise much. I so not see her moving outside her community anytime soon. If she pursue Peter relationship, this will be mostly a long distance relationship. But he said he was moving... so maybe Atlanta which would be huge compromise from him. Imo

I wonder which compromise she will? I think she will never truly forgive peter that he wasn’t the pure white knight during the show. I think she is still very young and stubborn like young people whose life was kind to them and didn’t learn to curb yet

All my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2