SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:56 pm

I'm just so irritated after reading the recap of Hannah Ann's interview on BHH. It sounds like Peter's feelings for Hannah B. were the real problem, not Madi. I felt like Peter never got his footing as lead after the emotional exchange with Hannah B. I now think it's possible he was being honest that he would have foregone his season for a chance with her. I think it puts his season in a whole other light. His heart wasn't really ready, which helps to explain how all over the place he was. IMO, Chris/production/his mom absolutely manipulated him to propose to Hannah Ann. When that blew up, they concocted this fake 'reunion' with Madi, which Peter clearly didn't want. I'm annoyed at Peter for not being stronger & standing his ground about not being ready for an engagement. I'm annoyed at TPTB that manipulated him to propose, knowing it was never going to last. I'm annoyed at the BS reunion with Madi, they clearly were dropping tea to RS that was completely bogus. Another incredibly disappointing season. Hannah Ann is fine. Madi is thriving. I just really hope Peter will be ok. He's such an emotional guy that I worry how he's going to handle all the hate directed towards him. With people thinking he was chasing Madi since January, if women do come forward, he'll be maligned for that even though he was a single, unattached guy. I think that may be what Barb was really going off about. Awful, scripted season, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:59 pm

Peter's IG story, I can't believe it! Just wow
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:01 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Peter's IG story, I can't believe it!  Just wow

What?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have created a thread for Madi. I was waiting for a few days for any news on whether they were together or not.

I'm sure Madi will be ok, it's Peter that needs professional help IMHO as I feel he's been taken advantage of his good nature by trying to please everyone that came in his path. His mother IMHO put the nail in the coffin. I hope he realizes he is the most important person first, every one else is secondary. JMO's.

Madi's General discussion thread

I completely agree. He's definitely a people pleaser and easily susceptible to emotional manipulation (wonder why *cough* Barb). As a result, he needlessly hurt Hannah Ann much more than if he'd dumped her or just dated her. Now he's the latest target of the BN crazies.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Agree. No words. More like Fake season.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:03 pm

I can. I think she was taking one on the chin to try to protect him. The Madi 'reunion' was entirely manufactured by production, IMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Agree.  No words.  More like Fake season.

Yes lost all respect for these people !
Madison was the true winner walking away from that hot mess

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Agree.  No words.  More like Fake season.

Yes lost all respect for these people !
Madison was the true winner walking away from that hot mess

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Emeralds wrote:

I can. I think she was taking one on the chin to try to protect him. The Madi 'reunion' was entirely manufactured by production, IMO.

Explain, please.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Ok well, he's not taking my advice so I hope somehow he realizes the toxic hold his mother has on him. I don't see that happening for a very long time, if it ever happens.

From his IG story, he shows a picture of an article on a phone. He read's it, Peter's relationship with him mom Barb has been strained since Bachelor Finale" He asks his dog for any comments, he pans to his mother and asks for any comments, she says "I love you" Trip starts to cough, and Pete says fake news, the dog is saying that it's fake news.

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Captu239
https://www.instagram.com/pilot_pete/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:16 pm

atem wrote:
Emeralds wrote:

Explain, please.

Peter wasn't interested in rekindling things with Madi, that was entirely producer driven, IMO. Sharleen lays it out well in her recap as did a poster on Reddit last night (I usually take Reddit with a grain of salt, but once in awhile something rings true). Peter deserved the heat for what he did for Hannah Ann; however, if he doesn't end up with Madi, he becomes the bad guy for that too. Barb gave him cover by putting the heat on her & making a quick 'break up' with Madi a foregone conclusion. Barb LOVED production & she has unfollowed Chris H, Julie, etc. She's furious because they setup her son to be the fall guy for a relationship with sweet, pure Madi that he had absolutely no interest in being in. JMO.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:22 pm

@Chancy WOW! I’m stunned! This woman is clearly needing help she doesn’t want. How brutally disgusting is she? It gets worse the more attention garners to herself, it obviously is feeding her insatiable ego. How sad for Peter and his family. The definition of toxic denial.
no no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska