SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:24 pm

If I'm going to speculate I think he most definitely wanted Madi. Now whether she's the one he wanted as a safe proposal IDK but I saw genuine love between them. HA was the default in order to prevent a no engagement ending which IMO he should have gone that route.

I don't believe his Mother thought of any plan to put heat on him for a quick break up. It was clear to me when Madi came on stage there was no PDA, Peter mentioning that she was a little bit of the reason for the breaking up with HA tells me at that point, he was over both of them.

Plus Mrs B*tch wouldn't have been nodding no and being so upset watching the break up with HA or even during filming telling Peter how HA was God sent to him and she didn't want him to choose the wrong one aka HB.

Nah, I don't think it was an elaborate plan on her part, I think she was petrified her son was going to choose someone who in her eye's didn't respect her. Certain cultures define respect in ridiculous terms, my mother is one of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:28 pm

Was Madi tricked?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:57 pm

@atem yes she was tricked and his Insta store was really mean and he has not learned anything about kindness or treating a woman with respect.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If I'm going to speculate I think he most definitely wanted Madi. Now whether she's the one he wanted as a safe proposal IDK but I saw genuine love between them. HA was the default in order to prevent a no engagement ending which IMO he should have gone that route.

I don't believe his Mother thought of any plan to put heat on him for a quick break up. It was clear to me when Madi came on stage there was no PDA, Peter mentioning that she was a little bit of the reason for the breaking up with HA tells me at that point, he was over both of them.

Plus Mrs B*tch wouldn't have been nodding no and being so upset watching the break up with HA or even during filming telling Peter how HA was God sent to him and she didn't want him to choose the wrong one aka HB.

Nah, I don't think it was an elaborate plan on her part, I think she was petrified her son was going to choose someone who in her eye's didn't respect her. Certain cultures define respect in ridiculous terms, my mother is one of them.

I agree. If I had to make a guess, i think that Madi had enough of the situation and wanted out. Peter had nowhere to go, so he went home with his tail between his legs. If it was some elaborate plan, Peter is a much better actor than I will ever give him credit for, and they used a great young lady in Madi.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:02 pm

From Peter’s Instagram post today it looks like he’s home dispelling any rumors that his relationship with Barb is strained. He calls the rumors “fake news”. I was so hoping he’d have some distance from her  really needing IMO to get out on his own. She probably does his laundry though so there is that. Disappointing but it’s his life. I’m glad Madi is out of the toxicity.

Last edited by Rolly on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:11 pm

I wish I could say I was surprised by the way Peter is already back with his mother, but I'm not at all. That family has one of the most toxic dynamics I've seen displayed, something IMO equivalent to emotional incest (and again I don't say that lightly). The way Barb's so intimately invested in her son's love life and sex life is not normal or healthy. The way Peter is expected to fulfill her desires is not normal or healthy. The only way it was going to change is if Peter actually set up boundaries as an adult, got a backbone, and moved out. I have some empathy about what I think is going to be a lifelong cycle of abuse, but it's also his life and he has to take responsibility for it as an adult. Now that he's back under control Barb will be pleased... until he does something again that is outside of her control. It's a cycle. I think HA and Madi should both be glad they're not involved with that mess. I also think that by appearing as a happy united family the Weber's are trying to stop any further speculation and act as though what we saw didn't expose the sickness in their dynamic. Well I certainly won't forget what I saw.

Who knows at this point what was going on exactly within the last month. Seeing the state of Madi I think she thought they'd give it a try. She was more declarative in the finale and her family was supportive of her, but there was really no chance of it going forward with Barb the way she was at the finale and Peter being hesitant. I do think producers once again manipulated the situation, remember CH basically told Madi that Peter wanted to be with her completely. It was obviously more complicated than that and production meddled. Also, Madi did not have the knowledge of just how much Barb hated her until the finale, it would've been a shock to see how cruel Barb was. I think Barb's reaction was actually just her freaking out because she couldn't control the outcome. There was a possibility Peter was going to choose Madi over her, and that's when she went nuclear. Sadly that part was just Barb being Barb.

I do agree that Peter was also messed up over Hannah B and it seems he was in no state to even film this show or look for love. I saw some hate comments saying that it was all Madi's fault that Peter didn't find love and blamed the women for his choices. People really need help IMO if they watched that season, watched that finale, and still don't realize that the girls this season are the least to blame for the outcome of Peter's love life. All JMO.

Last edited by cheriee on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Emeralds wrote:
atem wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Peter's IG story, I can't believe it!  Just wow

I can. I think she was taking one on the chin to try to protect him. The Madi 'reunion' was entirely manufactured by production, IMO.

Explain, please.

Peter wasn't interested in rekindling things with Madi, that was entirely producer driven, IMO. Sharleen lays it out well in her recap as did a poster on Reddit last night (I usually take Reddit with a grain of salt, but once in awhile something rings true). Peter deserved the heat for what he did for Hannah Ann; however, if he doesn't end up with Madi, he becomes the bad guy for that too. Barb gave him cover by putting the heat on her & making a quick 'break up' with Madi a foregone conclusion. Barb LOVED production & she has unfollowed Chris H, Julie, etc. She's furious because they setup her son to be the fall guy for a relationship with sweet, pure Madi that he had absolutely no interest in being in. JMO.

I don’t get it if Peter didn’t want to try with Madi why did he say ,” It love her and that should be enough”? He could have just said there was too much water under the bridge and they should go their separate ways. He seemed embarrassed and stunned by what his mom did. Honestly if it were me my relationship with Barb would definitely be strained. The only thing I’ll really remember about this season is how awful I think Barb was.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:20 pm

I've been saying from the start that the show wanted a proposal and Madi wasn't going to fall for that bs.  

Now I know why the show hated Madi.  They blame her for the failure of him and HS.

Also, Madi didn't know how Barb reacted at the MTP until that night as it was live. There was no PDA due to Madi was shell shocked. IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:34 pm

@cheriee @Rolly
I am still in shock of yesterday’s news and just now learned he went back home...I think this a perfect and distressing example of how pernicious emotional abuse is and how much more difficult it is to extricate oneself from its web. Even more than physical abuse, which is already proven to be hard. Stockholm syndrome comes to mind. Peter was clearly freaked out right there on the live show, as everyone saw. But the sheer thought of losing his mama and accepting that SHE may be at fault in any way, is too much for him to accept, so he will deny, because his survival depends on that security. Otherwise he would need to contemplate and accept that his own mother s capable of hurting him, and that is a very horrible conclusion to come to and accept. It will take more tsunamis like this for him to awake and get a grip. And without proper counseling, there is not much chance if him making the necessary steps toward recovering and growing in a healthy way. This is the power of what long term emotional abuse does.
There is a lot of talk now that Peter is just a F@#boy. I believe that unfortunately, Peter has resorted to have sex to attempt to prove his validity as a man and his approach to love is distorted by being ‘ wanted’ as he has seen with his own parents. He can for a few minutes feel in control but thereafter feels awful and empty and looks for real depth but anytime somebody can bring that it threatens his whole family dynamic. I wouldn’t throw him stones right now, he needs professional help and I doubt he will seek it since it would be admitting in some way to not be in control, which he is trying prove is not the case. Incredibly sad and from TPTB to exploit this situation is beyond anything I’ve witnessed in tv certainly in Bachelor history as far as I know.

JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Any word from Chris Harrison? Why would Clare, Peter, etc. still work with the show if they did something like that? It makes NO sense to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:38 pm

atem wrote:I've been saying from the start that the show wanted a proposal and Madi wasn't going to fall for that bs.  

Now I know why the show hated Madi.  They blame her for the failure of him and HS.

Also, Madi didn't know how Barb reacted at the MTP until that night as it was live.  There was no PDA due to Madi was shell shocked. IMO

Yes I think it's clear Madi didn't know the full extent of Barb's hatred. She knew they didn't like her as much as HA, but there's no way she would've known just how psychotic Barb was about not wanting him to pick her. When she left the MTP they hugged and left on reasonable terms. Watching the finale she must've been shocked. The people who had that prior knowledge included CH, Peter, and the Weber family.

Production had an outcome in mind and it did not go as planned. I think they knew Peter was most in love with Madi, thought that as soon as he found out she was religious and a virgin he'd discard her, but he was actually open to what Madi represented. And I do want to make this point as well. Production cast Madi for Peter's season, they wanted her on this show. You can ask why she went on The Bachelor, but then please also ask why production cast her for Peter's season. What happened is that she didn't give them what they wanted. Madi presented an obstacle to that engagement and even up to the finale production was manipulating the situation. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:43 pm

I think TPTB played them all, including Barb. While I hope Peter still gets his own place I’m glad his family relationships aren’t fractured. If Barb had been in on it she wouldn’t have gone off on TPTB after the show as RS mentioned. She also unfollowed and blocked them so that is not a woman working in cahoots for that finasco at ATFR.

Peter said his breakup with HA was only a little bit about Madi. CH is the one who reached out to Madi in AL, not Peter. TPTB are the ones who had Madi show up at that pool. Peter didn’t set that up nor know about it. It was quite obvious Peter wasn’t really into Madi at ATFR. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska