SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Yep.

There are just too many little things that just cannot be explained. Doubt we will ever get the full story though.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Fan4life Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:56 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:The screen cap just looked weird to me although if the engagement did happen in LA, it could very well have been on 11/20.  Like I said I saw a rumor that said it was filmed after Australia. Honestly with all the crap that happened this season I wouldn't put it past TPTB to set something like this up so they got an engagement.

:stirthepot  Maybe Hannah Ann did leave and they had to talk both her and Peter into an engagement. Because IMO he didn't really look like he really wanted that engagement. Neither did she.

IMO
That was my exact same thought when I was watching the episode. Hannah Ann did NOT look like she was in love to me. She had way more emotion when they were breaking up than she did during Peter's proposal. They both looked to me like they were acting. I don't know Hannah Ann, but I found her to be robotic throughout the entire season. The whole proposal seemed very off and akward. IMO.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Astrobach wrote:WHAAAAT? Did they really endanger their life THAT MUCH .? What is this ? Bachelor or Survivor ?
That seems completely DANGEROUS!!!

This was also incredibly dangerous.  To make Peter run (which probably took several takes) in the full sun (shadows are short so it would be early afternoon) is absolute stupidity and IMO breaches their duty of care.  The NT heat is brutal - no wonder he felt light headed later!  The locals must have thought they were absolutely nuts.  

Combine with the constant swatting of flies (and the red dirt, which would have ruined Hannah's white dress) ... just an absolutely dreadful choice for the FRC IMO.  There are so many beautiful parts of Australia they could have shown off - it actually annoys me they made our country look like a hellish sandpit filled with bugs and dirt.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 47 QyEqxrH

Source: Finale

Fan4life wrote:Hannah Ann did NOT look like she was in love to me.  She had way more emotion when they were breaking up than she did during Peter's proposal.  They both looked to me like they were acting.  I don't know Hannah Ann, but I found her to be robotic throughout the entire season.  The whole proposal seemed very off and akward. IMO.

I totally agree - it was so disjointed to see him propose to Hannah 30 seconds after that scene where he was very obviously wanting Madi IMO.  Even his voice overs saying he was in love with her were IMO clearly outright lies and not believable at all.  There was no joy or sincerity in the proposal and I felt like they were both acting.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:09 pm

If anyone has any doubts about Mommy Dearest, please read the Life & Style articles online. This lady is even more out there than I thought was possible. If Peter doesn't get as far away from her as possible, he deserves everything that he will get.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:11 pm

Now, do you see how if and when Peter was able to talk PRIVATELY with Madi and explain the whole fricking ordeal he went through...with that forced engagement, how Madison would feel ? Pissed off is one way to put it.
And why do we think that Peter and Madison were kept APART so long....to avoid that exact kind of interaction and truth bombs coming out. They are so evil. It’s unreal. Remember they did that same thing with Hannah B who was pretty much under 24 hour ‘ production’ surveillance’ until they plugged her with Tyler at the VERY last minute of the show. They couldn’t check in, compare notes or have real closure, I bet maybe until just this last week...
The worse part is that it seems like they are now incorporating all these extra post show scenes and clauses in their contract, Im sure.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:21 pm

So, now Barbara is saying that she doesn't dislike Madi and that she just doesn't know her. SO, get to know her! Geez! They are just dating, it's not like she's even having a sexual relationship with him!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:36 pm

atem wrote:So, now Barbara is saying that she doesn't dislike Madi and that she just doesn't know her.  SO, get to know her! Geez!  They are just dating, it's not like she's even having a sexual relationship with him!
I guess the Shelob is desperate now that the nest is empty. Anything to lure back her prey son.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:40 pm

@11minny Thanks for pointing it out, I was posting and didn’t see it until you mentioned them. WOWZER!!!! One other great line from Barbara: she thinks MADISON should apologize , not just to HER - of course- but ALSO to HA , poor girl had her engagement broken, according to her, because of Madison NOT her dear son OR CH AND THE GANG! The denial is DEEEEEEP!
She apparently didn’t want to watch herself on TV ...and didn’t care. Not an ounce of remorse for how she broke her son’s heart and self-esteem on national TV.
Heartless is putting it mildly, no wonder she is chummy with the vultures that feed her ego. So sad.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:43 pm

atem wrote:So, now Barbara is saying that she doesn't dislike Madi and that she just doesn't know her.  SO, get to know her! Geez!  They are just dating, it's not like she's even having a sexual relationship with him!
Well, in Barbara’s world that is an unforgettable offense...” what? you will deny MY son his needs! How dare you! “ :dripdrip
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:45 pm

Astrobach wrote:@11minny Thanks for pointing it out, I was posting and didn’t see it until you mentioned them. WOWZER!!!! One other great line from Barbara: she thinks MADISON should apologize , not just to HER - of course- but ALSO to HA , poor girl had her engagement broken, according to her, because of Madison NOT her dear son OR CH AND THE GANG! The denial is DEEEEEEP!
She apparently didn’t want to watch herself on TV ...and didn’t care. Not an ounce of remorse for how she broke her son’s heart and self-esteem on national TV.
Heartless is putting it mildly, no wonder she is chummy with the vultures that feed her ego. So sad.
JMOAA

Haha I just posted something similar in the SM thread.
I cannot believe she thinks Madi needs to apologise to Hannah Ann and that’s part of her ‘Issue’ with madi.

Madi walked away in aust. She didn’t meddle in their relationship or have contact with Peter as far as we know until post break up.
If peter was wishy washy and couldn’t stop thinking about Madi that’s on him and him alone.
If Barb can’t see her hand in all of this mess than she cray cray - jmo of course 😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:54 pm

Barb is absolutely unhinged. I don't even know how you would begin to reason with her. She truly just wants to blame everything, every decision her son made, every decision she made, on Madi.

Peter's relationship was with HA. He is responsible for it, not Madi.

Barb basically wants Madi to apologize for Peter falling in love with her the most. It's not Madi's fault Peter loved her, I can't believe that even needs to be said.

IMO Barb is a textbook narcissist. Nothing is ever her own fault, she is a perpetual victim in her own mind.

I don't think there's much hope for Barb. I think the only chance for Peter's future happiness, whether he's with Madi or not, is getting distance from his Mother and setting up clear boundaries. I guess we'll see if he ever is able to truly break free from her control.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 pm

11minny wrote:If anyone has any doubts about Mommy Dearest, please read the Life & Style articles online.  This lady is even more out there than I thought was possible.  If Peter doesn't get as far away from her as possible, he deserves everything that he will get.

Can someone bring this article over here TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u