SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by lightredemption Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:00 pm

Things Barb needs Madi to apologize for:

1) Turning up 3 hours late
2) Hannah Ann's broken engagement

Point 1) is at least 50% Peter's fault and point 2) is entirely Peter's fault. And people want me to believe that Madison has secretly done some awful thing that justifies Barb's vitriol instead of choosing to see the far more simple explanation: Barb is ridiculous.
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:46 pm

If even CH is saying that both Peter and Madi were having that important conversation and the blame shouldn't be just placed on Madi, you know Barb is being ridiculous.

Barb waiting three hours in a free house given to her on a free vacation whilst her son spoke to the woman he's in love with trying to figure out if they can even stay together (the actual purpose of this show) has been made out to be some huge unforgivable thing. How did Barb get through such an ordeal?

The truth IMO is that Barb has searched high and low to find any excuse for her hate, and the best she can come up with is that Madi didn't apologize for being late, and wasn't adequately deferential to her son. I can understand if Barb preferred HA, that's her opinion, but I don't think there's anything Madi could've done to not be hated by Barb because as soon as Barb realized how in love Peter was, Madi became a threat in her eyes. Barb doesn't want Peter to love Madi the most, and the fact that she can't control that infuriates her. What a pathetic example of parenting. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:57 pm

@lightredemption @cheriee I would go further and say ‘ ridiculous’ doesn’t even apply. More like “ delusional” IMO. Ridiculous is throwing a tantrum if your cake is presented to you with the wrong frosting. Simple mistake, could be funny. This Barb quote about apologies, implies that anything HER son does is OK and anybody else around is RESPONSIBLE for HIS mistake. That’s not funny in any way IMHO. How the heck is Madison responsible in any way for a decision that was made by Peter AND her dear perfect Hannah too. JMO
:crazed
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:09 pm

You're right @Astrobach, ridiculous doesn't cover it. Barb will never take responsibility for her actions, she is a textbook narcissist and completely devoid of empathy. She sees her sons as an extension of herself, so she therefore seeks to blame others for their mistakes.

That she is now transferring responsibility from Peter to Madi is because she never wants to look at the underlying reasons her family is in turmoil. By blaming it all on Madi, she doesn't have to take responsibility. This is why I say this is a form of bullying. She is trying to character assassinate Madi, she wants to ensure that Madi is isolated and humiliated. Imagine doing that to a 23 year old woman whose biggest crime is having a man fall in love with her. Barb is the lowest of the low. Her motivation isn't the love of her son. It's control. I am disgusted that people have blamed Madi and I can only hope people see through it all. This isn't entertainment, it's people's lives and we're watching trauma being created in real time. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:29 pm

Fan4life wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:The screen cap just looked weird to me although if the engagement did happen in LA, it could very well have been on 11/20.  Like I said I saw a rumor that said it was filmed after Australia. Honestly with all the crap that happened this season I wouldn't put it past TPTB to set something like this up so they got an engagement.

:stirthepot  Maybe Hannah Ann did leave and they had to talk both her and Peter into an engagement. Because IMO he didn't really look like he really wanted that engagement. Neither did she.

IMO
That was my exact same thought when I was watching the episode.  Hannah Ann did NOT look like she was in love to me.  She had way more emotion when they were breaking up than she did during Peter's proposal.  They both looked to me like they were acting.  I don't know Hannah Ann, but I found her to be robotic throughout the entire season.  The whole proposal seemed very off and akward. IMO.

Listening to that conversation, it sound like a deal was made to me. He was choose her and propose, She will stick by his side and help him get over Madison but he broke the agreement.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:39 pm

@cheriee Yes, trauma inflicted with the watchful eye of producers that relish at the damages instead of having a normal human reaction of stopping the abuse and protecting their OWN LEAD ! It’s INSANITY. Trauma that destroys in a matter of minutes and spread like wildfire because of the very real and unfortunate role Media and S/ M plays nowadays.
Destroying is fast. Building and repairing takes a Looooooong time. Ask anyone who dealt with fire, tornadoes, crime, accident, you name it. Life is so precious and should be spent generating and protecting what is good and it seems that our society has lost its footing in living these principles. The hate that Madison is getting on S/ M right now is UNREAL; and some of it fueled by Barbara, her comments and stance, and other people who are too ignorant, shortsighted or malicious to see beyond the KoolAid sold by ABC.
It takes a very strong person to withstand the storm they are going through right now, and my hope is that it strengthens them, their bond and their impact in the world.
Trying to keep the hope alive. beatingheart
JMHO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:50 pm

Frankly, I hope Madi and Peter aren’t trying to make it work. I see him as a very immature guy who has been given free access to tons of willing young women. And Madi shouldn’t ever have to deal with that Barb creature again. Ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Astrobach wrote:@cheriee Yes, trauma inflicted with the watchful eye of producers that relish at the damages instead of having a normal human reaction of stopping the abuse and protecting their OWN LEAD ! It’s INSANITY. Trauma that destroys in a matter of minutes and spread like wildfire because of the very real and unfortunate role Media and S/ M plays nowadays.
Destroying is fast. Building and repairing takes a Looooooong time. Ask anyone who dealt with fire, tornadoes, crime, accident, you name it. Life is so precious and should be spent generating and protecting what is good and it seems that our society has lost its footing in living these principles. The hate that Madison is getting on S/ M right now is UNREAL; and some of it fueled by Barbara, her comments and stance, and other people who are too ignorant, shortsighted or malicious to see beyond the KoolAid sold by ABC.  
It takes a very strong person to withstand the storm they are going through right now, and my hope is that it strengthens them, their bond and their impact in the world.
Trying to keep the hope alive. beatingheart
JMHO

Would love to know what is being said hateful towards Madi. Peter is the one that broke off the engagement. Barb is so off the wall with her anger and hate towards Madi. Madi said bc she had respect for Peter she would also have respect for his family and wouldn’t say anything bad about anyone. Honestly I don’t know how Madi was able to sit there and listen to Barb’s anger and disrespect without losing it. She was very calm and mature in how she handled herself while she must have been seething inside.

I went back and have watched the part from Chris going to Alabama thru when Madi came out ATFR.I feel bad that they didn’t have an opportunity to be happy in the moment for choosing each other even if their relationship doesn’t last. It was so obvious it was Madi that he wanted. Sometimes having obstacles can make a relationship stronger.

Barb is toxic and Peter should get as far away from her as he can. Barb seems to be enjoying being the center of attention. :drama
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:14 pm

I don't like to be mean. That said, Chris Harrison is the one with blood on his hands and he should be ashamed of himself. He not only is a liar but a willing participant in the bulling of Peter and I have little doubt that he egged Barbara on, early on by doing what they do to the contestants. He spoke to her like he was her friend and feed her disdain to the point of her being off the wall with her venomous words. Words can cut like knives. I am calling BS on Chris. They could easily have gone to commercial if the wheels were falling off the wagon, but it was made for tv or rather Bachelor TV.

Run Peter, Run.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:26 pm

Yes @Rolly, Barb is incredibly toxic, Peter really does need to get away from her ASAP. I think Barb wanted to be the star of the show and all of this attention is just feeding her ego even more.

I have seen people actually defending Barb’s behavior and saying that Madi was the one who was disrespectful. It’s like they live in an alternate universe. There’s even people saying that Madi nervously smiling was rude to Barb. Such an example of how the victim gets thrown under the bus by people. It’s quite disturbing to see.

I’ve also seen people really hung up on Madi being late and not apologizing. This is so obviously just a petty excuse from Barb, I can’t believe people think that the way Barb behaved is justified because she had to wait a few more hours on a free vacation to film (and I think if this had been brought up in private it would likely have had a better resolution). Peter and Madi probably lost track of time and had just come off an intense discussion where they didn’t even know if they’d move forward. Barb could’ve had some empathy for their situation but instead she chose hate. I’ve come to the conclusion that Barb’s actual problem with all of that is that it showed Peter cared about Madi and that his priority was Madi. Barb realized she was losing control. I think it actually tells us that the problem wasn’t anything Madi did, it was Peter’s love for Madi that threatened Barb’s position in Peter’s life. IMO such a toxic and sick way to parent.

And spot on @nuts2uiam, CH has a lot of blood on his hands. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:38 pm

cheriee wrote:Yes @Rolly, Barb is incredibly toxic, Peter really does need to get away from her ASAP. I think Barb wanted to be the star of the show and all of this attention is just feeding her ego even more.

I have seen people actually defending Barb’s behavior and saying that Madi was the one who was disrespectful. It’s like they live in an alternate universe. There’s even people saying that Madi nervously smiling was rude to Barb. Such an example of how the victim gets thrown under the bus by people. It’s quite disturbing to see.

I’ve also seen people really hung up on Madi being late and not apologizing. This is so obviously just a petty excuse from Barb, I can’t believe people think that the way Barb behaved is justified because she had to wait a few more hours on a free vacation to film (and I think if this had been brought up in private it would likely have had a better resolution). Peter and Madi probably lost track of time and had just come off an intense discussion where they didn’t even know if they’d move forward. Barb could’ve had some empathy for their situation but instead she chose hate. I’ve come to the conclusion that Barb’s actual problem with all of that is that it showed Peter cared about Madi and that his priority was Madi. Barb realized she was losing control. I think it actually tells us that the problem wasn’t anything Madi did, it was Peter’s love for Madi that threatened Barb’s position in Peter’s life. IMO such a toxic and sick way to parent.

And spot on @nuts2uiam, CH has a lot of blood on his hands. All JMO.

I could not agree more with you. :yes:

Whatever happened to decency in this world?

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:42 pm

@cheriee yes, he certainly does. And possibly more than we’ve realized. He had dinner with the parents, got buddy buddy with them. Was CH actually poisoning them against Madi? Was he whispering in their ear that Madi is why they’re late, etc? Did tptb have Madi in their sights as the next bachelorette, so wanted to sabotage the relationship? They are capable of anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u