SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Also why didn’t producers and filming crew inside where the Weber’s were.. Tell them what was going on!!! Maybe that could have helped too! I believe peter said something when he walked in..like sorry to keep you waiting!!!
They appeared ready and loaded to attack Madi.. she was honest about not getting engaged in 4 days.. JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Astrobach wrote:Now, do you see how if and when Peter was able to talk PRIVATELY with Madi and explain the whole fricking ordeal he went through...with that forced engagement, how Madison would feel ? Pissed off is one way to put it.
And why do we think that Peter and Madison were kept APART so long....to avoid that exact kind of interaction and truth bombs coming out. They are so evil. It’s unreal. Remember they did that same thing with Hannah B who was pretty much  under 24 hour ‘ production’ surveillance’ until they plugged her with Tyler at the VERY last minute of the show. They couldn’t check in, compare notes or have real closure, I bet maybe until just this last week...
The worse part is that it seems like they are now incorporating all these extra post show scenes and clauses in their contract, Im sure.
JMO
Peter did say that they had talked but not seen each other.. so I believe they did phone each other... maybe not the last 3 days???
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:57 pm

BlueTone wrote:@cheriee yes, he certainly does. And possibly more than we’ve realized. He had dinner with the parents, got buddy buddy with them. Was CH actually poisoning them against Madi?  Was he whispering in their ear that Madi is why they’re late, etc? Did tptb have Madi in their sights as the next bachelorette, so wanted to sabotage the relationship? They are capable of anything.

I really wouldn't be surprised @BlueTone. It seems to me that CH has a lot to do with the outcome of this season. CH is the one who said he "got tough" with Peter and told him you can never be 100% sure. I think Peter was seriously considering leaving when Madi went and not choosing anyone. I think Peter was very heavily manipulated this season by CH, production and his family, and that's not to say Peter shouldn't take responsibility too, but he was actively being coerced especially in that last week. He said himself that the final week was the worst week of his life. That's a heavy statement.

And I agree, I think CH and production were in Barb's ear this entire time poisoning their opinion of Madi. Although she definitely was just looking for a reason to justify her hatred.

They all need to realize he is not their friend. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:04 pm

cheriee wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@cheriee yes, he certainly does. And possibly more than we’ve realized. He had dinner with the parents, got buddy buddy with them. Was CH actually poisoning them against Madi?  Was he whispering in their ear that Madi is why they’re late, etc? Did tptb have Madi in their sights as the next bachelorette, so wanted to sabotage the relationship? They are capable of anything.

I really wouldn't be surprised @BlueTone. It seems to me that CH has a lot to do with the outcome of this season. CH is the one who said he "got tough" with Peter and told him you can never be 100% sure. I think Peter was seriously considering leaving when Madi went and not choosing anyone. I think Peter was very heavily manipulated this season by CH, production and his family, and that's not to say Peter shouldn't take responsibility too, but he was actively being coerced especially in that last week. He said himself that the final week was the worst week of his life. That's a heavy statement.

And I agree, I think CH and production were in Barb's ear this entire time poisoning their opinion of Madi. Although she definitely was just looking for a reason to justify her hatred.

They all need to realize he is not their friend. All JMO.

Madison already has. We can only hope that Peter does when his contract is up.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:36 pm

I hope we get some kind of update , anything even a fan picture spotting them from a distance somewhere. Im just hoping where ever they are that they are together , I would hate to think Madi went back home and Peter is alone somewhere. (I doubt he's anywhere near his parents house). The best would be seeing a picture of them with big smiles on their faces .jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:10 pm

Jolena wrote:I hope we get some kind of update , anything even a fan picture spotting them from a distance somewhere.  Im just hoping where ever they are that they are together , I would hate to think Madi went back home and Peter is alone somewhere. (I doubt he's anywhere near his parents house). The best would be seeing a picture of them with big smiles on their faces .jmo

Well, US rag mag claims an eyewitness saw them having an 'intense' lunch in LA. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Also why didn’t producers and filming crew inside where the Weber’s were.. Tell them what was going on!!! Maybe that could have helped too! I believe peter said something when he walked in..like sorry to keep you waiting!!!
They appeared ready and loaded to attack Madi.. she was honest about not getting engaged in 4 days.. JMO

I watched that this afternoon on the ABC site (my cable TV provider has access to the site) and Peter actually apologized TWICE for being late and explained that they were having an important conversation. I think the way it went down did not require Madi to also apologize as Peter did that for both of them as well as taking responsibility himself. But that didn't stop Barb from finding some way to blame Madi for it.

Barb also said that Madi told her she did not love Peter but Madi actually DID say she loved Peter and saw a future with him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:38 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Also why didn’t producers and filming crew inside where the Weber’s were.. Tell them what was going on!!! Maybe that could have helped too! I believe peter said something when he walked in..like sorry to keep you waiting!!!

I watched that this afternoon on the ABC site (my cable TV provider has access to the site) and Peter actually apologized TWICE for being late and explained that they were having an important conversation. I think the way it went down did not require Madi to also apologize as Peter did that for both of them as well as taking responsibility himself. But that didn't stop Barb from finding some way to blame Madi for it.

Barb also said that Madi told her she did not love Peter but Madi actually DID say she loved Peter and saw a future with him.

I rewatched it too and I can't believe Barb managed to convince some people that this was a justifiable excuse to hate Madi. Peter already apologized on behalf of them and explained why they were late. Nothing more was required.

Also how on earth is Barb's desperate pleas to "bring her home to us" not viewed as worse than anything Madi said about being hurt if Peter slept with the other women? Barb essentially emotionally blackmailed her son through emotional outburts, told Peter who to choose or else she wouldn't welcome them, and then Barb thinks Madi needs to apologize to her? Absolutely deranged. Madi's crime in the eyes of Barb is actually that Peter loved Madi and would've prioritized her over his Mother. Barb lost control over him and she's been kicking and screaming ever since. I can't imagine what she did the day he told her he broke off the engagement with HA. It would've been horrific.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:01 am

Barb has lost control of Peter and that is something she absolutely cannot stand. Those 3 men let her run their lives.  I do hope Peter realizes this, gets some therapy and learns to set boundaries for her to follow.  And, if she can't live with the boundaries, then she is out of his life.  He will never have a healthy relationship with any woman if he doesn't.

I saw that CH has offered Peter a room at his house if he needs it.  I hope he stays away from him as well.  CH does not have his best interest in mind at all.

Also read that TPTB had Peter tucked away for the 3 days before the finale.  More time for them to play games with his mind. No wonder why he and Madi looked tentative with each other. They had not had any opportunity to talk alone.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:12 am

Ashley I's podcast on the Part I of the finale was good to listen to. She had Vanessa and Sydney on. They gave great input on who HS and Madi were like living in the house. Seems to me like HS was way focused on Peter and seemed standoffish at first and Sydney said that whenever Madi walked in the room, it was like no one else was there and Sydney felt like giving up!

Both said that Madi is very selfless and was always there for someone to talk to.

They both said the top 3 was no surprise at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:18 am

Vanessa? Didn't realize there was a Vanessa on the season. Must have slept through her scenes.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:53 am

atem wrote:Ashley I's podcast on the Part I of the finale was good to listen to.  She had Vanessa and Sydney on.  They gave great input on who HS and Madi were like living in the house.  Seems to me like HS was way focused on Peter and seemed standoffish at first and Sydney said that whenever Madi walked in the room, it was like no one else was there and Sydney felt like giving up!  

Both said that Madi is very selfless and was always there for someone to talk to.

They both said the top 3 was no surprise at all.  

That's also what Peter said after the MTP, Madi was the most selfless person he'd ever met.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear that Madi was his F1. I think there was definitely an uphill battle either way, but wow did production and his family make it way harder than it had to be.

Wishing them the best going forward. I still think Peter needs to desperately get some therapy and move out! If not now he's never going to be happy whoever he's with. Madi will be fine.

All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u