SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:29 pm

Miyala wrote:
Fermont girl wrote:Hi everyone.  I would Have never thought that I would listen a workout only to watch Tyler and Hannah’s interactions😂😂.
In the video workout of today, just  alter the middle of the training, Ryan brings Tyler’s board when they are doing front kicks and Hannah, Kate and Brownbear hits the board with their foot.  And then, Ryan changes to Hannah’s board and goes to Tyler with it.  If you listen closely, you can hear Tyler say: « If you don’t mine, that women is special » and he takes the board and puts it back on the table.... and I can’t make the rest of it.

I’m I the only one hearing  things or I’m going nuts 😬
I just went back and listened closely and I can also hear him saying this woman is special and then he puts it away. I think he looked bothered already when they kicked on his picture. I think they belonged to his mum too, so... I can imagine it bothered him in many ways

You guys/ladies have super hearing powers. giggling If you didn't point it out I would totally have missed it. All I hear most of the time is Phil's screaming and he thinks the louder he is the better. He should try softer voice next time because screaming doesn't work for this crew.

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm

Kas_256 wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Brown Bear's Quarantine Snack Races video is up. https://youtu.be/5dP6IqhznlE

Tyler looking especially smoking hot from while waiting for Hannah's reaction at 1:45 to 1:53 mark.

I also found it interesting just after this bit he mentions her dad “your dad wouldn’t be happy, he didn’t raise no quitter”
Speaking like he knows him more than just the MTP interaction 🤔🤔
I don't think the line about her dad means he knows him any better, but I took it as a  bait for her not to quit the challenge.
Although I must confess, I don't see them as boyfriend/girlfriend (yet), he makes an effort to make her smile and hopes for her reaction to his jokes, action, bravado (whatever he comes up with), while she is also as attentive to his every move ... which means there is interest in pursuing this further by both sides.
Few SCs from the mentioned video:
TC waiting for her reaction to "it's my place where I feel safe"  cantstopl
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11310
their laugh after her "what?"
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11110
TC baiting HB
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11410

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:37 pm

@happygolucky I think it's a long slow dance with them. Maybe there will be a few dips along the way but hopefully they'll finish together.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:56 pm

Could someone pls post the photo when he is smiling at her from the same video as the photos above? The one where he looks at her and then laughs.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:07 pm

Oh Hannah! I'm still in disbelief that you did not pick Tyler as your F1!

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:10 pm

@Norcalgal yes, I agree .. but it is interesting "tactic" of his. Another tidbit just posted by Olivia in her vlog youtube link ... the game with the orange passing, we can see TC explaining to HB in presence of Ryan and Kate how they will pass it along so that she will be the last one having to pass it to him. He finishes the "explanation" with a provoking "does that work? ... That make your heart flutter?" Hugesmile He says it with a straight face, deadpan ... to which HB responds with a smiley "yeah". Seriously he is a character of his own.
SCs from the said video after 1:50
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11610
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 111510

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:21 pm

Miyala wrote:Could someone pls post the photo when he is smiling at her from the same video as the photos above? The one where he looks at her and then laughs.

@Miyala... this one?

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Tannah10
(my SC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dP6IqhznlE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:23 pm

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11710
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11810
No, don't quit on me
Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 11910
My SC - source

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by brokensmile Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 pm

Miyala wrote:
Fermont girl wrote:Hi everyone.  I would Have never thought that I would listen a workout only to watch Tyler and Hannah’s interactions😂😂.
In the video workout of today, just  alter the middle of the training, Ryan brings Tyler’s board when they are doing front kicks and Hannah, Kate and Brownbear hits the board with their foot.  And then, Ryan changes to Hannah’s board and goes to Tyler with it.  If you listen closely, you can hear Tyler say: « If you don’t mine, that women is special » and he takes the board and puts it back on the table.... and I can’t make the rest of it.

I’m I the only one hearing  things or I’m going nuts 😬
I just went back and listened closely and I can also hear him saying this woman is special and then he puts it away. I think he looked bothered already when they kicked on his picture. I think they belonged to his mum too, so... I can imagine it bothered him in many ways

I wish I knew.the video is gone now.

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Miyala wrote:Could someone pls post the photo when he is smiling at her from the same video as the photos above? The one where he looks at her and then laughs.

@Miyala... this one?

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 12 Tannah10
(my SC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dP6IqhznlE&feature=youtu.be

Yes! Thanx, love it

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm

I've never seen Hannah so happy for such a long time.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Norcalgal yes, I agree .. but it is interesting "tactic" of his. Another tidbit just posted by Olivia in her vlog youtube link ... the game with the orange passing, we can see TC explaining to HB in presence of Ryan and Kate how they will pass it along so that she will be the last one having to pass it to him. He finishes the "explanation" with a provoking "does that work? ... That make your heart flutter?" Hugesmile He says it with a straight face, deadpan ... to which HB responds with a smiley "yeah". Seriously he is a character of his own.
SCs from the said video after 1:50

I’m pretty sure he also says “does that make your cute heart flutter” at the end also 😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl