SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-LkvKDj_j4/?igshid=1cxxuloc8ffyd

Poor Hannah is going to be shattered tomorrow.

She’s doing an online GMA workout with her LA trainee and the followed by Phil fit.

Anyone else get the vibe that her LA trainer has not been too happy about her Phil Fit promotion she’s been doing 😂😳 jmo

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:00 am

^^^ I saw that! She is doing three workouts tomorrow. I wonder where she will do the satellite one? In their backyard? Prob. Guess I’ll be watching Good Morning American 😂

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:05 am

Kas_256 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/B-LkvKDj_j4/?igshid=1cxxuloc8ffyd

She’s doing an online GMA workout with her LA trainee and the followed by Phil fit.

Anyone else get the vibe that her LA trainer has not been too happy about her Phil Fit promotion she’s been doing 😂😳 jmo

Man, everyone is trying to CAPITALIZE on this relationship...hoping to get some ‘scoop’ ? scratch it’s an ABC show after all, she may not have a choice in saying ‘ NO’ yet, until the end of July at least for promotional stuff...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by brokensmile Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:10 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/hannah-browns-dad-on-her-relationship-with-tyler-cameron/

Has this been talked about? I don't see her father talk to the press.

brokensmile

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:16 am

Astrobach wrote:

Man, everyone is trying to CAPITALIZE on this relationship...hoping to get some  ‘scoop’ ? scratch it’s an ABC show after all, she may not have a choice in saying ‘ NO’ yet, until the end of July at least for promotional stuff...

I didn’t think about this. Maybe she is being “forced” to do this! She has such a good attitude about it though. Love that about her. I am also hoping maybe she mentions Tyler or someone from Good Morning America asks her about it! That would be awesome. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:37 am

^ I feel very sure that she's going to do an expert job of dodging any and all questions about Tyler. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:47 am

Exactly my thoughts. She dosen't seem too thrilled about it but my guess is she is still under some kind of contract with ABC and they are not thrilled with the promotion she's given Tyler's trainer or with the flirty video's of her and Tyler ( they all wanna cash in on her and her & Tyler. Since the Breakfast video yesterday , they didn't do any tiktok's together today and watching today's workout. Tyler wasen't himself ,I hope they don't stop the cuteness. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:15 am

Well had to download TikTock to keep up with their videos. Glad the videos stay there and don't disappear after 24 hrs like IG stories.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 8367-910 Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 I_got_13 Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:39 am

Eagle Eye wrote:^ I feel very sure that she's going to do an expert job of dodging any and all questions about Tyler. laugh out loud

I 100% agree..... I think it will be on the no go question list. She won’t even acknowledge it in my opinion, or will laugh it off

Last edited by Kas_256 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:42 am

I don’t think she’ll dodge Tyler questions, I think she’ll say they’re just friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:57 am

@brokensmile This interview was pieced off of one that he supposedly gave to LifeandStyle
magazine. Same quotes.
And the workout quotes could be from anyone that was just looking at their videos basically.IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 am

Tyler was scheduled to be on GMA prior to his mom's sudden change in health to talk about a fun run or his running group (does anyone remember the details?). So there is precedence of GMA reaching out to BN about fitness type of promotions. I'm hoping this has nothing to do with "contracts" and more to do with GMA relationships or HB's agent finding a good opportunity for her while she's in Jupiter.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown - Tyler Cameron - FAN Thread - Discussion

+42
Dutchy23
Maddy
LoveDovez
Fan4life
Fermont girl